Who are the parents of the baby that ...

Who are the parents of the baby that died from abuse????

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
living on the edge

Rathdrum, ID

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Anybody know their names? I hope they are both beat to death for killing their child!!
wow

Rathdrum, ID

#2 Sep 28, 2012
Dnt beleive it was the cause Of ... how do u know this??

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#3 Sep 28, 2012
If you are so in the know about the cause then surely you know the parents. You certainly wouldn't come on here and start shit about something you have no knowledge about would you? Enlighten us with your vast knowledge of the situation. I bet your first sentence starts with "I heard..." Leave them alone.
living on the edge

Asheboro, NC

#4 Sep 28, 2012
It was on the 5,5:30 and 6 o'clock news.
living on the edge

Asheboro, NC

#5 Sep 28, 2012
If anybody deserves to have their name on Topic, it would be people that BEAT THEIR KIDS TO DEATH!
living on the edge

Asheboro, NC

#6 Sep 28, 2012
Aka

Antioch, TN

#8 Sep 28, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
If you are so in the know about the cause then surely you know the parents. You certainly wouldn't come on here and start shit about something you have no knowledge about would you? Enlighten us with your vast knowledge of the situation. I bet your first sentence starts with "I heard..." Leave them alone.
The DA believes they killed the baby. Maybe you should keep up with the news before commenting.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9 Sep 28, 2012
The Greeneville Sun obits tells families names. This is horrible. May who ever did these things to that baby girl rot in hell......after the same is done to them.
Fine

United States

#10 Sep 28, 2012
Check out the pall bearers!

Greeneville TN

#11 Sep 28, 2012
Aka wrote:
<quoted text>
The DA believes they killed the baby. Maybe you should keep up with the news before commenting.
The DA is attempting to establish a timeline because there are multiple people that were around the baby at the time of the abuse. Nothing in the article linked above points directly to the parents. If it did they would have been arrested by now. My knowledge of the situation had nothing to do with my comment. If it comes out that the parents did not do this then the person who started this thread has wished harm on parents who have just lost their baby. So in addition to dealing with the death of their child they now have to deal with this shit. Let the investigation play out. Once the guilty are named then cast stones.
well ok

Fort Campbell, TN

#12 Sep 28, 2012
Fine wrote:
Check out the pall bearers!
So what's your point?
Aka

Antioch, TN

#13 Sep 28, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
The DA is attempting to establish a timeline because there are multiple people that were around the baby at the time of the abuse. Nothing in the article linked above points directly to the parents. If it did they would have been arrested by now. My knowledge of the situation had nothing to do with my comment. If it comes out that the parents did not do this then the person who started this thread has wished harm on parents who have just lost their baby. So in addition to dealing with the death of their child they now have to deal with this shit. Let the investigation play out. Once the guilty are named then cast stones.
My apologies, I misread the first comment and when I said "they", I did not mean the parents. I meant whoever the DA is pursuing.

I thought he/she was just wanting to know the parents names, again sorry.
living on the edge

United States

#14 Sep 29, 2012
The "parents" should of protected their 8 month old baby plain and simple!
Just me

Kingston Springs, TN

#15 Sep 29, 2012
Pooja and Stephen Jennings, JR. It's in the Greeneville Sun Obits. What a beautiful baby she was.

Greeneville TN

#16 Sep 29, 2012
Aka wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies, I misread the first comment and when I said "they", I did not mean the parents. I meant whoever the DA is pursuing.
I thought he/she was just wanting to know the parents names, again sorry.
No problem. It is obvious that abuse occurred but it is premature to assume the parents are responsible. At this point everyone should wait and let the investigation finish.
Gallatin, TN

#17 Sep 29, 2012
they
probely ran out of roxies n took it out on that littel angel
wow

United States

#18 Sep 29, 2012
Until u kno.the parents were there or did this to this innocent child they really shudnt b brought up.. Its all hear say.. But u never know bout people these days:/ cruel world
honestly

Nashville, TN

#19 Sep 29, 2012
did u tdhdink before u posted this that baby Abby had other family thats affected by this and doesn need to read crap like this. when the investagators get done i think they will let everyone know. what i do know is that it was not the father. so before u start to assume [email protected] find out the facts first. Please consider the family and dont post stuff that u know absoulutely nothin about.
Anonymous

Cambridge, MA

#20 Sep 29, 2012
it was my old neighbor who called the law.The baby was eating while her mommy went to the store with his wife.The baby just quit breathing .He thought she got choked.Her mom and dad was going threw a divorce.So they let her and the baby stay.The baby just got back for her dads.They belive the baby was shook.The people that was letting the baby and mom stay with took a liedetector test and passed they are very nice people didnt think they would do that.Hope who did gets life in prison.
SGHS

Shelby, NC

#21 Sep 29, 2012
Stephen wouldn't hurt anyone especially his own child....he made a mistake marrying her and he is grown up but she still has some growing up to do!!! And he can do much better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenee County Fair 2017 9 min little caesar 2
YMCA does not drug test workers (Feb '10) 20 min Gymrat 124
Tramp taxes 40 min helles gelachter ... 27
Asphalt/paving contractor 1 hr Need work 1
The wall is built 1 hr helles gelachter 64
Brian Hensley (Sep '10) 4 hr Wtf 7
Girls who sleep for money 4 hr I know for a fact 33
Eddie Jennings (Jan '15) 9 hr Voter 120
Property tax increase. 12 hr Insight 85
Boy Scouts 12 hr Bring it 54