of 4
Next Last

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#66 Aug 20, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cannot read and comprehend the logic behind my requesting the bullies to post their own name to the Topix community.. you are a lost hope. A few of you are the aggressors in any thread with someone discussing a subject that the hate squad cannot step in and aim misguided and ignorant remarks on. Why should I lay my name down here, when I am not harassing posters with hateful and regurgitated insults daily? If you want my name, let's meet up in public, the first thing said will be my name. I then let you speak your mind, which shouldn't take too long. None of you want to reveal your identities and have the chance to say these things to me in person, which was expected when I made this proposition. I can't blame you all, it would be quite embarrassing to reveal my identity if I had nothing of substance or sense to post here. I pegged the few posters who do this as cowards long ago. I just wanted to give you pathetic boys an invitation and to give yourselves the labels of coward. My offer stands as long as you post in this forum.
Until any of you bad asses grow a set and do this name calling in person, you will never be seen as anything but scum that has the need to insult others constantly to make yourself feel better about a few obvious character flaws.
This is the bottom line, you self-righteous cyber bullies do not act like this in person, only behind the keyboard. I hope the hate crew has this in their mind for a little while. Every time an insult is posted by you nancy boys, remember, you cannot and will not stand behind your words because of fear. You were offered the chance to harass and degrade a poster in person, just as you do here but in person. Every one of you have given excuses or simply demanded my name, to avoid letting the community know the names of those who abuse to stroke their own damaged ego. Any negativity posted by those who are mentioned here live in fear and use this place to combat their self-esteem issues. Pathetic.....
Nice.

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#67 Aug 20, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what the lil blue specs in cat turds are??
Not a clue...and have never noticed them...why??? I have always wondered this, though: Why do dogs only smell other dogs' poop, but they eat cat poop, and roll around in every other kind of poop (horses, cows, bears, other various wild animals)???

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Location hidden

#68 Aug 20, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what the lil blue specs in cat turds are??
Cat litter that they've licked off of their toes after they've been in the litter box maybe?

Location hidden

#70 Aug 20, 2013
Dafuq wrote:
Yawn..
Ok, maybe it ate a blue-footed booby?!?!

Location hidden

#71 Aug 20, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a clue...and have never noticed them...why??? I have always wondered this, though: Why do dogs only smell other dogs' poop, but they eat cat poop, and roll around in every other kind of poop (horses, cows, bears, other various wild animals)???
Breathmints! Lmao!!!!:-)
Mine try to eat pig poop and the pig every chance they can get... It is a mystery.

Location hidden

#72 Aug 20, 2013
Dafuq wrote:
Yawn..
Go mow your yard weirdo. ;-)

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#73 Aug 20, 2013
BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, maybe it ate a blue-footed booby?!?!
LMAO...literally...I don't know why, but this comment just tickled me...and I don't even understand what it means :)

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#77 Aug 20, 2013
Dafuq wrote:
<quoted text>
Never knew you were so easily entertained..
Now go make me a sandwich lol..
Again...laughing ;)

Location hidden

#78 Aug 20, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...literally...I don't know why, but this comment just tickled me...and I don't even understand what it means :)
Well...the ? was "Do you know what the little blue specs in cat turds are?" I thought it might've been from the litter but good old Dafuq had to imply that I was boring him with my answer!(Or maybe it was the thread, idk? Lol) So I figured maybe the CAT was poopin blue specs from eating a blue-footed booby BIRD!! Get it?!?!?

Location hidden

#79 Aug 20, 2013
Dafuq wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather fish in the dark. You bait the hook an ill work the pole ;-)
I'd just show you up!:-)

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#80 Aug 21, 2013
BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...the ? was "Do you know what the little blue specs in cat turds are?" I thought it might've been from the litter but good old Dafuq had to imply that I was boring him with my answer!(Or maybe it was the thread, idk? Lol) So I figured maybe the CAT was poopin blue specs from eating a blue-footed booby BIRD!! Get it?!?!?
I do now...but I had never heard of a blue-footed booby bird until now...you bird connoisseur, you...still makes me laugh ;)
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

#81 Aug 21, 2013
I am the original Hmm and I pinky swear that I didn't create this post. My location usually shows Johnson City, but for some reason the last 2 days it shows Jonesborough. Been busy listening to the Greeneville Goblin's funnies here lately. I'm one of his biggest fans.

Location hidden

#82 Aug 21, 2013
Hmm wrote:
I am the original Hmm and I pinky swear that I didn't create this post. My location usually shows Johnson City, but for some reason the last 2 days it shows Jonesborough. Been busy listening to the Greeneville Goblin's funnies here lately. I'm one of his biggest fans.
Imposters.:-/
CarMan

Johnson City, TN

#83 Aug 23, 2013
I seriously doubt that the poster se7en187 would have enough intelligence to pull that off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What a mess 32 min Sheriff Larry 4
Illegal Window Tint #1 Priority for Sheriff Han... (Oct '14) 1 hr Polls 29
Obama declares gaybar a National Monument 2 hr BellaRosaLinda 7
Police looking for man who CAN'T DRIVE!!!! 2 hr Moonshiner 2
Jordan Laws 2 hr Sparrow 10
Netflix - Mind Control 2 hr BellaRosaLinda 3
What has happened to Americans? 2 hr BellaRosaLinda 69
Dr Wu's deleted thread?? 17 hr Really 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance