Se7en187

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Aug 19, 2013
Whoever voted for me, I can assure you that I am not Hmm...either one of them,...I am Word Woman & only Word Woman. Plus, Hmm has come after both se7en & me...and Nita Mann liked neither se7en or me, not to mention that she loves trolling...so the logical answer here is Nita Mann!!!

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#3 Aug 19, 2013
The one and only. No substitutions allowed. I do not trust Hmm. I do trust you, sweet sexy and intelligent.
yep

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Aug 19, 2013
I've suspected Seven187 of being several posters here. She is nuts.
theycallmePoopyB allZ

Rock Hill, SC

#5 Aug 19, 2013
I Am The Magician wrote:
The one and only. No substitutions allowed. I do not trust Hmm. I do trust you, sweet sexy and intelligent.
Creepy geeky and meekly.
WWSucksDonkeys

Charlotte, NC

#6 Aug 19, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
Whoever voted for me, I can assure you that I am not Hmm...either one of them,...I am Word Woman & only Word Woman. Plus, Hmm has come after both se7en & me...and Nita Mann liked neither se7en or me, not to mention that she loves trolling...so the logical answer here is Nita Mann!!!
I would bet WW is Beerfly & possibly The Magician. Another writing style seems synonymous with her nonsense & that would be Greeville Goblin. WW is fooling nobody & tries to divert attn by blaming others. Goofy old woman who I would have sworn is early 20 something from immature ramblings but her pic looks much older. I'm shocked she is so old in fact

Location hidden

#7 Aug 19, 2013
WWSucksDonkeys wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet WW is Beerfly & possibly The Magician. Another writing style seems synonymous with her nonsense & that would be Greeville Goblin. WW is fooling nobody & tries to divert attn by blaming others. Goofy old woman who I would have sworn is early 20 something from immature ramblings but her pic looks much older. I'm shocked she is so old in fact
Wow...that's actually funny!!! It's unfortunately (for you) COMPLETELY off-base, but interesting, nonetheless... And, coming from the biggest troll on this site, who is older, far more immature, & irredeemably pathetic & desperate, I'm not too concerned...lmao!!! Thanks for staying so tuned in to me, though...you make me seem far more important than I ever could ;)
VEight

Charlotte, NC

#8 Aug 19, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
Well how bout all that! You claimed that I was Nitta Mann despite me being nice to Se7en & others who you alleged she didn't like. I also read a post where you said she was a fat ass and now you claim she's older also. You sure know a lot about others don't you? Especially those you claim to have never met or had a " relationship ". In fact, you have accused other posters of being Mann yet they never attack you. I think you are jealous of the other women who infringe upon your blue club buds. Mann seemed to be sensible until you provoked her from what I have read. You live to provoke it seems.

Location hidden

#9 Aug 19, 2013
VEight wrote:
<quoted text>
Well how bout all that! You claimed that I was Nitta Mann despite me being nice to Se7en & others who you alleged she didn't like. I also read a post where you said she was a fat ass and now you claim she's older also. You sure know a lot about others don't you? Especially those you claim to have never met or had a " relationship ". In fact, you have accused other posters of being Mann yet they never attack you. I think you are jealous of the other women who infringe upon your blue club buds. Mann seemed to be sensible until you provoked her from what I have read. You live to provoke it seems.
yeah, yeah, yeah...I'm not playing this little game with you anymore...despite what you may believe, I happen to know (from speaking with them) that several of the other posters know EXACTLY what's going on & how many troll names you are posting under, so I say keep it up...the only person looking like a completely obsessesed fool is you, dear :)

Location hidden

#10 Aug 19, 2013
...and, good try being nice to se7en, just to SEEM as though you were not Nita...where were you the last couple of days, while everyone was trashing her, being her biggest fan & all?!?!? And, you are in your 40s (which you have mentioned a couple of times previously)...I'm in my 30s...so, yes, you are older...not rocket science!!! You have also mentioned that your a bigger girl, and have divulged your bra size, which would lead one to believe that you are a fairly large woman, not to mention how completely desperate you are...sorry, but that's the impression that I have...
You, however, are the one who is COMPLETELY obsessed with me & every single detail about me & my life, though...it's creepy, but flattering, nonetheless...

Location hidden

#11 Aug 19, 2013
***"you're" a bigger girl, not "your"...my bad
Anonymous

Greenville, SC

#12 Aug 19, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, yeah, yeah...I'm not playing this little game with you anymore...despite what you may believe, I happen to know (from speaking with them) that several of the other posters know EXACTLY what's going on & how many troll names you are posting under, so I say keep it up...the only person looking like a completely obsessesed fool is you, dear :)
You'll play the game just like you always do.You love the drama.You would be pretty if I was drunk and you didn't have a potato plow for a nose.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 19, 2013
VEight wrote:
<quoted text>
...and, one last thing...you said the same sh!t to me as "Nita Mann" about "infringing on my buds"...come up with some new material...I am not, have never been, and will never be jealous and/or intimidated by you...you just don't matter at all to me...you're a joke, quite frankly!!!

Location hidden

#14 Aug 19, 2013
Cat Turd wrote:
<quoted text>You'll play the game just like you always do.You love the drama.You would be pretty if I was drunk and you didn't have a potato plow for a nose.
I'm sure I wouldn't give you the time of day there, Cat Turd, drunk or sober, so you need not worry...I'm certainly not ;)
VEight

Charlotte, NC

#15 Aug 19, 2013
Ok wordy beeeeotch ima gonna agree with you just to shut you up (ima using ima in honor of that adorable se7en little hottie!!). This reminds me of my post which was removed wherein I stated that I would have sworn Mystdefy was a good friend of mine based on numerous posts. Lots of similarities exist among people & we can read into things. Kinda like you refute me being a Hispanic male simply because I don't "sound" like one....more of your stereotyping bs. I've stopped to your level in the past & will not again. I know it makes the true ladies on here uncomfortable & I'm above you pulling me down to your level. As for not defending Ms Mann, I never saw any posts. I'm not on here day & night like you. Some of us have advanced degrees to work on, family & work. I loved the remark about how you still live in the "treller of your parent's basement". I did see where you trashed your own parents & described them as vile & despicable. Hmm seems like the little apple didn't drop far from the tree, eh babe?! Lol grow up & try leaving the Internet alone for 30 minutes. Maybe your parents will like you if you get a job & they don't need to constantly buy keyboards & computers for you.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 19, 2013
Yeah, talk about "wordy" there, Nita...I can't believe that you are honestly too stupid to realize how transparent you truly are. And, please show me where ANY of the statements that you just MADE UP were posted...and I don't live with my parents, you stupid b!tch...I no longer even live in Asheville...carry on with your obsession for as long as it gives you something to live for, though...ta ta!!! I'll even pay attention to you, since no man will!!!

Location hidden

#17 Aug 19, 2013
...you really are going to have to come up with some new material, though...you repeat the same bunch of crap insults as EVERY troll...it's not interesting anymore.

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Location hidden

#19 Aug 19, 2013
WWSucksDonkeys wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry man, only one BEERFLY, and that's me! I'm nowhere near as witty as Word. The Goblin is a dude...that's obvious from his posts, or so I assume. The Magic Man...he's just a sweety, and reminds me of a much missed poster from awhile back. Hint :-)
VEight

Charlotte, NC

#20 Aug 19, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
Yeah, talk about "wordy" there, Nita...I can't believe that you are honestly too stupid to realize how transparent you truly are. And, please show me where ANY of the statements that you just MADE UP were posted...and I don't live with my parents, you stupid b!tch...I no longer even live in Asheville...carry on with your obsession for as long as it gives you something to live for, though...ta ta!!! I'll even pay attention to you, since no man will!!!
I'm finally responding to a lot of your crap which I either ignored or I responded to & the post was removed. Peach & Dixie Iron Fist remarked they were reading it when it disappeared. I've only posted sporadically under MY NAME! Deal with it & move on!!
nitta a troll

Greeneville, TN

#21 Aug 19, 2013
notice wwsucksdonkeys an veight are both posting from matthews, nc. looks like nitta mann is up to her same tricks an then tries blaming ww.

Location hidden

#22 Aug 19, 2013
VEight wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm finally responding to a lot of your crap which I either ignored or I responded to & the post was removed. Peach & Dixie Iron Fist remarked they were reading it when it disappeared. I've only posted sporadically under MY NAME! Deal with it & move on!!
Show me where I have EVER come after you or provoked you first, as ANY of your trolls, Nita...I haven't...you move along & get over your obsession with trying to trash me...quit your dramatic, pouty b.s. that has always been your trademark,& don't mention me at all...& I can assure you that you will have NO problems from me...I don't find you to be interesting, am not at all threatened by you, and truly couldn't care less about you. I do, however, pity you...
***and, I have NO idea what post you're talking about...I don't follow you the way you do me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Greeneville, TN (Jul '10) 11 min GayleWood 7,638
Dixie40 & Melsdesk TROLLS 13 min origional poster 17
Finally equal rights under the law for all 15 min Humanist 129
Jordan Greenway 1 hr Signs 7
Movie to be filmed in Greene County, TN 1 hr Houston Valley Ma... 14
Lack of understanding and intelligence in G'Vegas 1 hr Just saying 57
Ah the Confederate Flag 1 hr Just Sayin 29
Transgender bathroom 1 hr Just Sayin 54
gneville sun hard up for news 2 hr Liberal 41
More from around the web