private investigator
jaded

Greer, SC

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Looking for a good private investigator.
Banker

Greeneville, TN

#2 Jan 13, 2013
jaded wrote:
Looking for a good private investigator.
Allison Gass used to be good. I'm not for sure whether or not she is still doing private investigating, but you can contact G&W Hauling. Her parents own it
Pinkie

Gallatin, TN

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Mike Musick. He is totally honest and fair. He is east TN investigations or something on main st.
jaded

Greer, SC

#4 Jan 13, 2013
I want one that will get all the dirt I need. One that isn't afraid to do what it takes. I'm going to take my ex-employer down!!!!
Interesting

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jan 13, 2013
jaded wrote:
I want one that will get all the dirt I need. One that isn't afraid to do what it takes. I'm going to take my ex-employer down!!!!
Who is your ex-employer? Someone in healthcare perhaps?
BD Eye Investigations

Beechmont, Australia

#6 Jan 13, 2013
Happy to help out and get the job done exactly how you need it. Contact us for a free consultation.

[email protected]

Cheers

BD Eye Investigations
Pinkie

Gallatin, TN

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Musick is your man. He saved my @ss thanks to all the impossible info he got. He is certified for all courts too I believe.
take em down

Greeneville, TN

#8 Jan 14, 2013
jaded wrote:
IF he/she has disrupted your life for no fault of your own then go after em. Get all the dirt you can! Good luck!
Jack

Greeneville, TN

#10 Jul 20, 2013
Ever tried to contact an attorney that specializes in employment law

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Jul 20, 2013
John Maddox did a dandy job for me. He's one that will actually sit down and talk about your problems and help all he can. His son Wil is a dandy too.

Since: Jan 13

Chicago, IL

#12 Jul 20, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
John Maddox did a dandy job for me. He's one that will actually sit down and talk about your problems and help all he can. His son Wil is a dandy too.
nothing better than being dandy.
biz-ness is mine

Greeneville, TN

#13 Jul 21, 2013
John Maddux is a FABULOUS person all the way around. He is absolutely the best PI I have ever met. He will work on your case anyday and at any time of day. He is very thorough in his investigation. I would have him in my business ANYDAY..... and he does have a very loving & dependable family too. That whole family is just "good people"... you will not be disappointed.
Dixie iron fist wrote:
He Is The Best

Morristown, TN

#14 Jul 21, 2013
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/greeneville-tn/...

Look up the old link in search forum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Mclain shows true colors 38 min GC schools 13
White Power rally in Charlottesville 53 min tiki boys reviewed 106
Trump Is President 1 hr ceo guys leaving 7
Where is Sheffy Hollow? (Sep '12) 1 hr Gametrack 30
Does any one know Jimmy Jordan ??? 1 hr Whatcu talkin bou... 24
Chlamydia everywhere in Greeneville!!! 1 hr Ape Allen 8
hahahaha!!!!! 1 hr Ape Allen 5
Who can find Korea on a map? 1 hr Kohlrabi 25
New divorces in Greeneville? 4 hr truth17 15
Circuit Court Clerk Race 9 hr Sweet 55