Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

You probably wouldn't have a stalker if you would leave your friends husbands alone. You lost a man to your best friend so you know how it feels to be betrayed. However you have no problem stabbing other women in the back that have been nothing but kind to you. LEAVE THE MARRIED MEN ALONE. FIND YOUR OWN MAN.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Her stalker wrote:
You probably wouldn't have a stalker if you would leave your friends husbands alone. You lost a man to your best friend so you know how it feels to be betrayed. However you have no problem stabbing other women in the back that have been nothing but kind to you. LEAVE THE MARRIED MEN ALONE. FIND YOUR OWN MAN.
I mess with a married man every night...
whats her name

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Oh boy is her name vicky is she a nurse she loves married men, she had 8 in one week all married
yep

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

She came on another man?
whocarez

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Uhh... This be every woman in a factory! They can't help themselves . Greeneville filled w hoes! I'd rather stay w wife ! She ain't going to give me no std or want me to buy her pills !
crazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Get a life people! Why r the women here hoes? What r the men? I mean its pretty slim pickins around here. All men are looking for now adays is a woman to live off of. I'm sorry but I will stay single before I have to deal with a mooching ass man! So the women are hoes and the men are dead beats I would rather be a ho!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Married men are just as bad to stray without a single woman asking them to.:( this is a sh!thole town and I've seen some married men one would least expect come on to another woman... Some would rather their "mistress" be married also so that they have a hush hush scenario.

Since: Dec 12

Bessemer City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

GApeach-TNflower wrote:
Married men are just as bad to stray without a single woman asking them to.:( this is a sh!thole town and I've seen some married men one would least expect come on to another woman... Some would rather their "mistress" be married also so that they have a hush hush scenario.
COMPLETELY AGREE! As for the last sentence, they also want their mistress to be married so she won't put pressure on him when he complains how awful his wife is, how miserable he is at home blah blah blah.... Of course, in reality he could have a wonderful wife at home who does everything right but they just can't do without all the extra they can get. A single woman is more likely to put pressure for him to leave so she won't be alone. I can think of only a handful of marriages that are really & truly happy....or at least they SEEM like it. I had married men & single ones hitting on me ALLLLL THE TIME when I was married. Now that I'm single, I can't find one to have me! Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
COMPLETELY AGREE! As for the last sentence, they also want their mistress to be married so she won't put pressure on him when he complains how awful his wife is, how miserable he is at home blah blah blah.... Of course, in reality he could have a wonderful wife at home who does everything right but they just can't do without all the extra they can get. A single woman is more likely to put pressure for him to
leave so she won't be alone. I can think of only a handful of marriages that are really & truly
happy....or at least they SEEM like it. I had
married men & single ones hitting on me ALLLLL
THE TIME when I was married. Now that I'm
single, I can't find one to have me! Lol
It's ironic how that works, huh? I've been there. They come out of the wood works when you are happy... They see a happy woman and want her... They never realize that they are not the reason. I'm not married now, and had finally decided I was done with trying to find someone to settle down with... And there came my Cowboy... I'm certain it will happen for you, when you least expect it.:) just be you and be happy... Or you can wear a wedding band when you go out... That's sure to have them lined up for you...(not sure they'd be the keeping type tho) lol

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

My rule of thumb: Do nothing to another woman that I wouldn't want to have done to me...married/involved men are off-limits!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

_Word Woman_ wrote:
My rule of thumb: Do nothing to another woman that I wouldn't want to have done to me...married/involved men are off-limits!!!
While I was single, my parents asked about a good friend whom was married... I said no.!! I may be a lot of things, but a home wrecker, I AM NOT. I have screwed up and dated someone who was "separated" only to find myself alone when the wifey decided to work things out. Those "men" are also off-limits. I want divorce papers in hand. Lol

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
While I was single, my parents asked about a good friend whom was married... I said no.!! I may be a lot of things, but a home wrecker, I AM NOT. I have screwed up and dated someone who was "separated" only to find myself alone when the wifey decided to work things out. Those "men" are also off-limits. I want divorce papers in hand. Lol
I have a friend who went through the same thing...and also learned her lesson...separated is not divorced, despite a man's insistence that it's basically the same thing...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a friend who went through the same thing...and also learned her lesson...separated is not divorced, despite a man's insistence that it's basically the same thing...
Oh yeah, "the divorce papers are filed... I'll never go back... She's crazy... I'm living at my shop... I've moved back home to mom and dad's... She took me for everything I had... All I got was my clothes and my truck..." The list goes on and on. I had one that pulled it once, went back then tried it again... "Oh I should've never went back".. And of course he's back with her again.. And having a baby. Wow. Another, I KNEW BETTER. still tries to tell me he left but had no place to go, "if you would've let me move in, I had to go back bc you wouldn't have me" Bahahha. Yeah, no.

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ironic how that works, huh? I've been there. They come out of the wood works when you are happy... They see a happy woman and want her... They never realize that they are not the reason. I'm not married now, and had finally decided I was done with trying to find someone to settle down with... And there came my Cowboy... I'm certain it will happen for you, when you least expect it.:) just be you and be happy... Or you can wear a wedding band when you go out... That's sure to have them lined up for you...(not sure they'd be the keeping type tho) lol
Omg BRILLIANT!! I could sport a big rock on my left hand & be like "oh you need to get out of my house before my husband returns!!".....which would allow me to effectively USE HIM for services & send him away. No fears of him out staying his welcome, don't have to feed him, no cleaning up after him....well just the sheets maybe ;) lol lol
Lady

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Heck name the names Women BEWARE of SUSAN SHELTON BRIGHT she works at Parker worked at Meco several years ago, she dates married men for what they will buy her or give her money. I KNOW I am the ex of one......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg BRILLIANT!! I could sport a big rock on my left hand & be like "oh you need to get out of my house before my husband returns!!".....which would allow me to effectively USE HIM for services & send him away. No fears of him out staying his welcome, don't have to feed him, no cleaning up after him....well just the sheets maybe ;) lol lol
Put out a few pics of you and your nicest, baddest looking male friend (from out of town, of course) and get some mens clothing to throw around here and there... That should work! Lol

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Yep, I agree with everything you ladies said above and it is true, if you are married, seems like there are a lot of brazen guys who want to hit on you. Hell, even at my age now, there are still a few that try to "charm" me, but they are all geezers and even if I weren't married, I wouldn't be interested in them. lol I swear to God, a man that's 83 tried to hit on me a few weeks ago. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

FriendofDog wrote:
Yep, I agree with everything you ladies said above and it is true, if you are married, seems like there are a lot of brazen guys who want to hit on you. Hell, even at my age now, there are still a few that try to "charm" me, but they are all geezers and even if I weren't married, I wouldn't be interested in them. lol I swear to God, a man that's 83 tried to hit on me a few weeks ago. lol
83, and still playing the game... I love it!:) I think what disgusts me the most is the men who watched me grow up... Friends dads whom will now hit on me. Yes, I may be well above 18 NOW... but some of them have known me since kindergarten age... Others since high school... How can you come on to a CHILD you watched grow up?!? I know I'm not a child now, but any CHILD I watched grow up will always be a child to me. Lol I'm not really one to look down upon the age issue and think bad of it all, as long as you're an adult and they were an adult when you met them... I just am appalled at the perverts. And they're married to beat all! I have never felt so "caught off guard" and awkward. Lol
So true

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Lady wrote:
Heck name the names Women BEWARE of SUSAN SHELTON BRIGHT she works at Parker worked at Meco several years ago, she dates married men for what they will buy her or give her money. I KNOW I am the ex of one......
Is she married? Trying to figure out if this is the same one.

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Put out a few pics of you and your nicest, baddest looking male friend (from out of town, of course) and get some mens clothing to throw around here and there... That should work! Lol
Yet ANOTHER great idea! I almost forgot the props...I probably should leave the freshly bought men's clothing laying around to bitch about what a slob he is & say he spends all of his money on clothes. So essentially, I would be bitching about a non-existing/fake husband LOL

I'm serious, it is unbelievable how many men hit on me when I was married!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WW rants same bs nearly 2 yrs ago 2 min Melissa1333 20
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Julia 123,912
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 13 min Se7en187 197
Nolichucky River & USN 31 min peopleperson 21
Barb Sell 1 hr Friend 4
tony christian has sister named thelma 1 hr school 3
STALL TAPPER Republicans vote for one R 1 hr likes em big 3
wreck 107 3 hr DebuskEmentary 14
Greene County Clerk Race 8 hr Berry 128
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters