just me

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2010
I'm not looking for a bashing or anything. A friend of mine is really into him and I keep hearing conflicting stories on him. So any useful and truthful information would be appreciated.
believe me

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2010
Got 3 words for you!! Don't do it..........
just me

United States

#3 Sep 9, 2010
Well how come? Some tell me he's a real good guy just a little depressed but then others say he's a complete weirdo. And I've heard about the charges or whatever but others say they were dropped. I just want to know what's truth and what's not for her.
NOBAMA

Brentwood, TN

#4 Sep 14, 2010
COMPLETE WEIRDO. Liar cheater theft dummy what else DONT TRUST HIM
believe me

United States

#5 Sep 15, 2010
he dated a friend of mine. He cheats kno because he tried to w me. He drinks every day. He gets messed up and just falls out. He beats women seen it. I only state the facts fro what I have seen w my own to eyes and the charges were not dropped as far as I know. But not sure bout the last one been a year or so. As long as you do what he wants ur good to go. Luv ya justin..blah
Country Girl

Franklin, TN

#6 Sep 15, 2010
I have a site for you. He is a registered sex offender if he is the one who lives in mosheim, he was convicted of statuatory rape. Of course that does not mean anything if he was dating a girl for a while and he turned 18 while they were dating and she was still a minor... don't know the whole story. But he is on the TBI sex offender registry.
TBI Sex Offender Locator
real story

Gallatin, TN

#7 Sep 15, 2010
Justin met a girl at a club. The Planet in JC. (now Chrome.) supposed to be 18 to get in. she wasnt. he took her home, her parents pressed charges. Now as for the rest of it...who knows
billy

Fort Campbell, TN

#8 Sep 15, 2010
nice guy and shit happens to nice people
anonymous x

Greeneville, TN

#9 Jun 27, 2013
I know justin carter very well. I can promise you 3 things. 1st, he's a horrible compulsive liar, even though he's bad liar. 2nd, those charges don't mean anything.? She was in a bar so he assumed she was 18. 3rd, he another pill head like 25 percent of this town.
anonymous x

Greeneville, TN

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Sorry justin but the truth hurts sometimes. You suck at lying by the way.
shut up

Spartanburg, SC

#11 Jul 3, 2013
I dated him and the sex offender thing is true but like what was said she got in bar and he assumed she was of age. He is a compulsive liar but can treat a girl good! We all can change so have to go by own judgement!
Gixxer

Chicago, IL

#12 Jul 4, 2013
Some things never change!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot guys at Parker 2 hr Curious 1
Where is all the conservative yelling, now? 5 hr Trumpisreallytranny 9
Nobody could or would disagree with this except... 6 hr Trumpisreallytranny 25
worst agency 6 hr No Doubt 5
Sandy Bible - Never ever help her without cash... 7 hr Notimpressed 7
Mary ann morelock 7 hr Factual 9
Circuit Court Clerk Race 7 hr stupid people!!! 91
White Power rally in Charlottesville 8 hr really 176
Confederate Monuments 14 hr Max Planck 133

Greeneville Jobs