Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

That's one more waste gone from the county school system,the other one was Clark Justics. Wait and see Vicki Kirk will step dowm within a year,Roger was running the sysyem ,and everyone knew that. Viki don't have it to run it now.where Roger is working now ,better watch out.His wife had a made up job at the school system,and she retired OR did they make her like they made Clark retire, oh sorry Clark had to RESIGN.........
He is a Dcik Haed

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Heard he hasn't lived in a while anyway. That is illegal. Someone should bring charges agaisnt him.

Also, wouldn't that make everything that was passed during that time null?
help us

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

They got a picture of Nathan kissing the wrong end than he usually kisses.
VOTER

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

TERM LIMITS!!!!!
boater

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

help us wrote:
They got a picture of Nathan kissing the wrong end than he usually kisses.
Which nathan?
Happy Ex-Teacher

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

I found it funny he talked about how he served Greene County as a coach, teacher, principal, commissioner, mayor, board member, board chairman, yaddy yadda yah. It should have said he screwed Greene County as a coach, teacher, principal, commissioner, mayor board member, and board chairman.

I am just glad he decided to help Greene County by leaving it!

And I am glad to see he is taking that leech on Greene County of a wife with him. They have taken enough from the taxpayers of Greene County through their nepotism.

Any teacher that is upset to see him go really doesnít understand how he has screwed them over. He talks a good game but when you look at what heís done, it doesnít add up. He helped consolidate the power at Central Orifice by taking it away from the students, parents, teachers, and community.
Bygote

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Thought it would take a mob, a rail, tar and feathers!
An Idea

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

What a great day! We have gotten rid of at least one leach.
Hmmmm

Cedar Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Happy Ex-Teacher wrote:
I found it funny he talked about how he served Greene County as a coach, teacher, principal, commissioner, mayor, board member, board chairman, yaddy yadda yah. It should have said he screwed Greene County as a coach, teacher, principal, commissioner, mayor board member, and board chairman.
I am just glad he decided to help Greene County by leaving it!
And I am glad to see he is taking that leech on Greene County of a wife with him. They have taken enough from the taxpayers of Greene County through their nepotism.
Any teacher that is upset to see him go really doesnít understand how he has screwed them over. He talks a good game but when you look at what heís done, it doesnít add up. He helped consolidate the power at Central Orifice by taking it away from the students, parents, teachers, and community.
Well said. You sound like a teacher who hasn't been brainwashed by the teachers unions.
tommy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Steve burns is your leach. That's the one whos buget has went from 2.3 million to 12.4 million. Steve also wants a 50 million dollar jail. Steve also let Robbie Morgan stay on which will cost us millions. He is a crook. I have no doubt that roger made some mistakes in his life. However I was one that used to vote against him. Now I see the real leaches. Its half of the county commissioners. Its Steve burns. Its almost everyone of them in office. So I say vote them all out. Term limits. Term limits.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Did you know... The replacement for Clark Justice just donated a mini bus to the boys and girls club... While greene county has buses that aren't running well?!? This bus was also taken away from special needs students using it on a weekly basis to be socially active in the community... Shouldn't actions like this be voted on by the greene county residents? He just donated a fully functional bus to an organization that you must pay to get your child involved in.... While the one we have already paid fees to, along with taxes... Doesn't have dependable transportation....????
Wow

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Do you have proof of that? That would have to be voted on by the school board if paid by school funds and maybe even the commission if paid for by them. He canít just give away county property like that. I really want to know some proof if he would do something like that. Something needs to be done.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
Do you have proof of that? That would have to be voted on by the school board if paid by school funds and maybe even the commission if paid for by them. He canít just give away county property like that. I really want to know some proof if he would do something like that. Something needs to be done.
I will see what I can find. I am calling this David guy today to start my verbal complaint. These children have scheduled outings through out the community that were arranged and approved by the principal at the beginning of the year, and now the teachers are scrambling to find appropriate transportation for these trips to keep from canceling.

I'm sorry "whatever" if you feel that this claim isn't accurate. However, I have a child this situation affects and making the situation known is my first step.
Ape Allen

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

I am glad he resigned. BTW. Who is he?
yesno2353

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

I work for the county school system and they do a lot under the table.When clark was in there he use to let one driver drive the bus to church,some times you could even see a bus at walmart getting grocerys, Clark was a ass ,but David is a good guy,The bus was probably already took off the road,they can only be on the road for so many years and that's it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

yesno2353 wrote:
I work for the county school system and they do a lot under the table.When clark was in there he use to let one driver drive the bus to church,some times you could even see a bus at walmart getting grocerys, Clark was a ass ,but David is a good guy,The bus was probably already took off the road,they can only be on the road for so many years and that's it.
I spoke with David. The bus I mentioned had exceeded it's mileage and could no longer be used for transporting children in the school system. I was also told that the school system requested a total of 6 buses be bought and the county commission voted to buy only 3. I do not know that enough people care how our children get to and from school anymore. It's to each their own now days.:-(
inaccurate

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

I would think that they would put it up for auction and try to get at least something out of it if they are hurting for money so bad. An organization that doesn't have a mileage requirement may be willing to pay a little something for the bus to go towards the school system buying a new one, or they could continue giving away taxpayer property like they did. If that is what you were told, then you were told wrong. They purchased five buses.
TRUTH

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Beckie,

The truth is that the school system has a system of when new buses will be bought based on when old buses will be taken out. In a few years, there will be a need for a bigger bus purchase than normal because several will be too old. They requested one amount, but the commission told them they were not buying all those. The truth is, they didn't get rid of as many as they were requesting.
It may sound like a good idea to buy more so we don't buy more later, but that means you have to buy even more, sooner. Buses are only allowed for so many years. If you are scheduled to buy new ones every 7 years, you could buy new ones in 6 years instead, but this means you lose a year on the back end. That is not a good idea. That would mean you are getting 13 years out of the two bus sets instead of 14.
I hope that makes sense.
Now, as to children getting to school... They use that type of stuff as an excuse for people to complain to the commission so they can get what they want. Look at what is happening with the national government. You have Democrats out of control with spending. The Republicans haven't been any better, but now are trying to reign part of it in. The government shuts down and so that the Democrats don't have to give anything up, they are trying to make the shutdown as painful as possible to gain leverage in bargaining so it is the Republicans who give in on everything.
Here you have the school system trying to make things hurt so people will complain to the commission and get the school system leverage in their complaints about not getting what they want.
Don't fall into that trap.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

TRUTH wrote:
Beckie,
The truth is that the school system has a system of when new buses will be bought based on when old buses will be taken out. In a few years, there will be a need for a bigger bus purchase than normal because several will be too old. They requested one amount, but the commission told them they were not buying all those. The truth is, they didn't get rid of as many as they were requesting.
It may sound like a good idea to buy more so we don't buy more later, but that means you have to buy even more, sooner. Buses are only allowed for so many years. If you are scheduled to buy new ones every 7 years, you could buy new ones in 6 years instead, but this means you lose a year on the back end. That is not a good idea. That would mean you are getting 13 years out of the two bus sets instead of 14.
I hope that makes sense.
Now, as to children getting to school... They use that type of stuff as an excuse for people to complain to the commission so they can get what they want. Look at what is happening with the national government. You have Democrats out of control with spending. The Republicans haven't been any better, but now are trying to reign part of it in. The government shuts down and so that the Democrats don't have to give anything up, they are trying to make the shutdown as painful as possible to gain leverage in bargaining so it is the Republicans who give in on everything.
Here you have the school system trying to make things hurt so people will complain to the commission and get the school system leverage in their complaints about not getting what they want.
Don't fall into that trap.
Thank you for this. I have made what phone calls I can to help ensure the buses are there for the children... But I haven't gone farther. I never realized how crooked people are... Is there a place where all the notes are so I can call them on their bs? I have never had to deal with the county commission.
Ask

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Hensley and Hopson your commissioners? Call them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••