On Call

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jun 24, 2013
Who all did Takoma "can" this time? Heard they had to make a bunch of cuts...they've been doing that since Wellmont took over. I used to work there and was just wondering. I heard they got McCoy, Lowery, and Matthews this time. All 3 had a lot of seniority.
JGI

Greeneville, TN

#2 Aug 15, 2013
The only thing they are doing is getting rid of people that either they see as a threat or are getting paid more than they want to pay. They're just sticking Daniel's croneys in their place. He's basically doing a hostile takeover of the facility. I mean honestly, Bob Kamienesky has no business still having a job...but getting rid of Ruth was stupid. I know he says there were family issues, but I know good and well that Daniel got rid of Tom Vandenhoven. This is just theoretical, but I find it interesting that all of these drug problems seem to be coming to the physicians associated with Takoma...what, has Daniel started a drug ring type of situation? Running drugs out of Florida? It wouldn't surprise me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed limits on blue springs parkway. 1 hr Bubba Work Real Hard 3
No Trump collusion with the Russians 4 hr Donald J Trump 4
Has "Barbie (tm)" been caught yet? 4 hr Opera lady 5
gcsd 6 hr unreal 40
Florida Shooting Scared Deputies 6 hr Papa Blister 1
imates charged 7 hr Dr Wu 22
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 8 hr So_da_lish_us 11,491

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages