First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#92 Jan 22, 2014
FSU wrote:
It hard to believe how much you people don't know but you all think you do. Yes I agree there are people who abuse the food stamp program but the facts are that the food stamp program is a very small part of what taxes are even spent on. Of any of you would bother to take the time to learn something by checking where your tax dollars go you would see that most of it is spent on the war and on health care. Only around 8% of taxes is used for food stamps and that 8% is used to fund food stamps and government housing and other program to help people who need help. So the truth is that out of what anyone pays in taxes only 10 of that goes to those programs there majority of what you pay in a year goes to find a war we should not be in and to find health care. Mabey before talking about something you might want to learn how it really is because it easy to see know one that is bashing food stamps has any idea where there taxes are really going.
You have made me change my mind. You are right, they are going to spend those tax dollars on something so it might as well be for food stamps.

So I'm heading to DHS in a minute to sign up to get mine. I'm only going to use them to buy food, not to sell for drugs or to buy beer and lottery tickets, so shouldn't be any problem getting them.

I'll be eating steaks tonight! Tax Free Steaks. Woo Hoo! Now I just need some free cheese.
FSU

Greeneville, TN

#93 Jan 22, 2014
The problem is the people who abuse them should not get them if someone sells them then they should not get them. But why should someone who is working and trying not be able to get them if they need them? I agree that if someone is selling there for stamps for money for drugs then they should lose them but I don't agree with taking them away from people who are working and trying to make a living and are having a hard time.
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#95 Jan 22, 2014
If one person should get them, then everybody should get them. Everyone in Greeneville should hit up DHS this month and apply for food stamps.

Just tell that old woman down there a sad story and she'll hook you up. She's either the most gullibly or stupid person around.
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#96 Jan 22, 2014
FSU wrote:
It hard to believe how much you people don't know but you all think you do. Yes I agree there are people who abuse the food stamp program but the facts are that the food stamp program is a very small part of what taxes are even spent on. Of any of you would bother to take the time to learn something by checking where your tax dollars go you would see that most of it is spent on the war and on health care. Only around 8% of taxes is used for food stamps and that 8% is used to fund food stamps and government housing and other program to help people who need help. So the truth is that out of what anyone pays in taxes only 10 of that goes to those programs there majority of what you pay in a year goes to find a war we should not be in and to find health care. Mabey before talking about something you might want to learn how it really is because it easy to see know one that is bashing food stamps has any idea where there taxes are really going.
And why are you comparing food stamps to war and health insurance. Not saying I agree with either, but food stamps is for deadbeats and people popping out kids that have no way of taking care of them or the will to take care of them. Why have kids if you can't afford to feed them?

Your comparing people fighting for your freedom and safety, to you laying on your back screwing and wanting someone to feed your kids.
FSU

Greeneville, TN

#97 Jan 22, 2014
I get it now Lmao what the problem is its not that you hate people getting food stamps you are mad because you tried to get you some food stamps and could not so now you want to bash people who get them because you are mad that you tried and couldn't.maybe you should spend less time sitting on topix and watch Fox News channel and learn something that way when u talk you don't show how unintelligent you are.
Gina

San Jose, CA

#98 Jan 22, 2014
People have no self respect anymore. Everybody wants a hand out instead of a hand up.
same ole same old

Bowling Green, KY

#99 Jan 22, 2014
FSU wrote:
I get it now Lmao what the problem is its not that you hate people getting food stamps you are mad because you tried to get you some food stamps and could not so now you want to bash people who get them because you are mad that you tried and couldn't.maybe you should spend less time sitting on topix and watch Fox News channel and learn something that way when u talk you don't show how unintelligent you are.
I agree with everything you say. People that can't get them are angry about it. They act like people are getting rich and eating steaks every night. Maybe the government should give them to everyone. Make it where it's the only way you can buy food. For example, say $100 a month for two people, only food stamps, without using any money or credit you have. See how long that lasts and how much food you get.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#100 Jan 22, 2014
If you truly need them that's one thing..
My gripe is when you make it a life style and think that they are owed to you..
Or again the ones that get them then sell them...
Or the stories I've heard over and over that the elderly can get 10-50 dollars in food stamps, if anyone should be able to get them with no prejudice should be three elderly!
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#101 Jan 22, 2014
FSU wrote:
I get it now Lmao what the problem is its not that you hate people getting food stamps you are mad because you tried to get you some food stamps and could not so now you want to bash people who get them because you are mad that you tried and couldn't.maybe you should spend less time sitting on topix and watch Fox News channel and learn something that way when u talk you don't show how unintelligent you are.
Now I really am LMAO. I've never tried to get food stamps, even though I believe if 1 person gets them, then all should.

If you buy a car and can't pay for it, they repo it. You pop out kids and can't feed them, don't worry we'll feed them for you.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#102 Jan 22, 2014
You know the funny thing is people don't want the government in their lives, but when something bad happens they expect the government to bail them out.

So the ones on food stamps can have the government all up in their business, and I'll enjoy what little freedom I have.
FSU

Greeneville, TN

#103 Jan 22, 2014
I know what the lmao in your name stands for Lazy Misinformed Arrogant Obnoxious. You proved I was right by your statement You are mad only because you want food stamps and don't have them. You keep posting on the subject but have no information that proves you don't know anything about the food stamp program or where your tax dollar are being spent. You keep proving you want food stamps as the reason why you are mad. Do you know why there are so many people who are on food stamps? Well let me Inform you yes there are the people who abuse them are dont need them but the majority of people that have them work at a job where they are not making enough to get by and then there is the people who have lost there jobs and now can't find one because there are none and then there is the elderly who get food stamps so I guess since applied for food stamps and could not get them let's punish the people who truly need them. And before you say there is jobs Maybe watch the news because tonight there were talking about how people are out of work and can't find one because there is none. So before talking about something you might want to learn something about it.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#104 Jan 22, 2014
Ran outta breath reading that...
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#105 Jan 22, 2014
FSU wrote:
I know what the lmao in your name stands for Lazy Misinformed Arrogant Obnoxious. You proved I was right by your statement You are mad only because you want food stamps and don't have them. You keep posting on the subject but have no information that proves you don't know anything about the food stamp program or where your tax dollar are being spent. You keep proving you want food stamps as the reason why you are mad. Do you know why there are so many people who are on food stamps? Well let me Inform you yes there are the people who abuse them are dont need them but the majority of people that have them work at a job where they are not making enough to get by and then there is the people who have lost there jobs and now can't find one because there are none and then there is the elderly who get food stamps so I guess since applied for food stamps and could not get them let's punish the people who truly need them. And before you say there is jobs Maybe watch the news because tonight there were talking about how people are out of work and can't find one because there is none. So before talking about something you might want to learn something about it.
I wouldn't use a food stamp card, I wouldn't want to be categorized with the lazy, drug trash of this town. I want an end put to food stamps, except for people who really need them (The sick and elderly).

Do you have a learning disability? Serious question. I don't know how much more evidence I can give you that there is jobs in this town. I've gave you examples of jobs. What else can I do to get you out of this imaginary world you're living in?
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#106 Jan 22, 2014
FSU, can I ask you some question? Maybe I can help you.

Do you have a job?
Will you work if you get a job?
Can you pass a drug test?
Do you have means of transportation?
Are all your kids in school or do you have someone to watch them?
Does your husband or boyfriend work?
Does he pay you child support?
Do you have a criminal record?
Do you have a high school diploma?
Do you have any college education?
Would you work a job making minimum wage?
Do you have any special skills that would get you a better job?

I would need to know the answers to these questions to see what type of job I can get for you.
FSU

Greeneville, TN

#107 Jan 22, 2014
I do not need a job I have one. I have a place to live I pay my rent own two cars my kids are on the honor roll at school I don't have a criminal record I have a high school diploma have never done drugs or drank a beer I don't have to pay child support because me and my wife have been married for 13 years so I don't need anything you got. If anything i may not be rich by no means but my family is doing fine. Any more you want to know?
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#108 Jan 22, 2014
FSU wrote:
I do not need a job I have one. I have a place to live I pay my rent own two cars my kids are on the honor roll at school I don't have a criminal record I have a high school diploma have never done drugs or drank a beer I don't have to pay child support because me and my wife have been married for 13 years so I don't need anything you got. If anything i may not be rich by no means but my family is doing fine. Any more you want to know?
If you're doing so good then why are you getting food stamps?
FSU

Greeneville, TN

#109 Jan 22, 2014
When did I ever say I was I never did.
blood

Johnson City, TN

#111 Jan 23, 2014
robertfesd wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XZ9N_kE3NfIXX
Heres the Food Stamp solution
by any stretch, how?
Laya

Greeneville, TN

#112 Jan 26, 2014
Yes lets just do away with all assistance of any kind and see how fast this becomes Mexico. Poor and Run by even more corrupt sociopaths. It is so typical that you feel you must receive something in return for contributing.
Really

Greeneville, TN

#113 Feb 3, 2014
This girl that I know draws food stamps, just post a pic of her NEW $250.00 pair of high heel shoes.

Way to go you dumb ass democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iris festival 3 min Varsity 3
Best County Hs 4 min Dr Wu 2
Why do you visit topix? 6 min Dr Wu 22
Bible to become Tennessee state book? (Apr '15) 18 min Opa 148
Complaints about our counties elected leaders? 19 min Opa 25
Tina mullinax (Feb '13) 20 min Opa 10
Jason Lee 23 min Opa 7
Butch Patterson 45 min fred sanford 11
Assault at gas station, women dragged by car--K... 3 hr Mr Christian 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages