Secrets of the Masonic Lodge/Masons
Honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#21 Apr 10, 2013
What do you think they do? Wear black robes, wear masks and run away on horseback? Where were some of you raised, in a closet or barn? Go up there, make sure you take your robe.
Honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#22 Apr 10, 2013
They probably were robes and ride black horses. And maybe hoods. Maybe they sacrifice small animals. Where do you people get this crap? Too much tv and imanagination. Take your robe, horse and house pet. I know I spelt that wrong. Gotta go find my robe and horse. I don't have a house pet. Years ago shorthand, affected my spelling.
Spillcorn honey

Charlotte, NC

#23 Apr 10, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he was a sherrif!
nope definitely mot a sheriff
Honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#24 Apr 10, 2013
Spillcorn honey wrote:
<quoted text>nope definitely mot a sheriff
It's his last free ride, so he's riding it out. I wish Terry Jones would run again. He was always fair and honest to me.
shawn

Johnson City, TN

#25 Mar 7, 2014
wierd
MisterMason

Kingston, TN

#26 Mar 17, 2014
Ha ignorance is bliss. Don't speculate about them, we walk amongst you everyday see if you can pick us out from the rest.
oboma

United States

#27 Mar 17, 2014
mcw wrote:
Ben Franklin lied. I've been studying freemasons for awhile now & its one huge secret society. & the freaky thing to me is that there is the masonic lodge on the Andrew Johnson Highway that is constantly busy & we will never know what goes on inside. Why? Because they took an oath not to release any information that takes place during the meetings & if they were to speak out, there would be deadly consequences. & A mason worships a higher God but if you look deep into the symbolism ( & masons love symbolism, they have the outline of baphomets. I'm not making any of this up. You can research & watch documentaries yourself. & in today's societys, there are MANY masons! Locally I see vehicles with stickers & license plates & famously, most of our presidents & thousands of recording artists are masons.
need a microphone strategically placed inside.record and no more hush hush.tiny microphones are very east to come by.the hard part will be getting in them in/on a desired specific location but I'm sure there is a way in that place
Mason

United States

#28 Mar 18, 2014
Americas have long held to the view that things should be done in the public view.Yet there is a very long history of things being secret -including the convention that established the U.S. Constitution.
Person

Johnson City, TN

#29 Mar 18, 2014
I do know that the Masons are big drinkers.

Since: Feb 14

Greeneville, TN

#30 Mar 18, 2014
You all need to know about BAPHOMET and his worship, my friends!

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1074/1074...
whereubin

Johnson City, TN

#31 Mar 18, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
You all need to know about BAPHOMET and his worship, my friends!
To heck with the Mason's for now,Phil. Check out the religion thread...think you're needed over on that thread much worse!
The Truth

Charlotte, NC

#32 Mar 18, 2014
The lies being thrown around on this thread are insane! Do you people have nothing better to do than to sit around and make up stories about an organization that not only helps people, but has been around for thousands of years? If you want to know what the so-called "secrets" are, why don't you go petition a lodge for membership? Then again, I'm not so sure that some of you would be welcome because the Masons generally like their members to be good men who are honest and don't go around making up lies on innocent people. For goodness sakes, folks, do your homework before you come on here spewing hate. The Masons are an ancient, fraternal organization that have been together since they built King Solomon's temple. Their "rituals" were established way back then and they are meaningful to them, that's why they don't want everyone to know. Believe me when I say that their "secrets" aren't earth-shattering by any stretch of the imagination. If you just have to know what is in their degrees, go out to the bookstore and buy Duncan's Ritual of Freemasonry. It has every single word of their degrees in it for all you nosy people. And there is nothing cult-ish or Satanic in nature about them. They exist as a brotherhood that serves others. I bet you didn't know that they donate a lot of money to help people and they do most of it anonymously. They also have foundations that support widows, orphans, and people with eye disorders. And I bet that most of you didn't know that ALL Shriners are Masons. That's right, these guys out here raising money to help crippled and burned children completely free of charge are, according to you all, evil people. Every.single.one. Shame on you all! I hope and pray that none of you who are on here slandering these men need their help one day. I hope none of you ever have a poor, innocent child that is either burned or crippled. But God-forbid you do, these "evil" people will step up to help them at no cost to you. They will raise the money, they will take you and your child to and from the hospitals, they will pay for your lodging, your food, ALL of their healthcare including exams, x-rays, surgeries, medications, everything....and not ask for anything in return. Please find out the truth before you go on a public forum bashing those who are out here trying to do good for others.
Yep

Blacksburg, SC

#33 Mar 19, 2014
Tax payer wrote:
This is a Santanatic cult go to the Christian book stores an get literature an you will find out yourself they are a dangerous group the literature is free an it will you exactly how bad they are they cover up what they are really doing using children as a ploy to hide behind . They have been to kill people or have someone killed an anything that's bad business an yes Thier symbols are satantic 9246
My dad joined the masons only to find out what they're all about. Our family moved in fear of our lives as he reported illegal activity to the authorities. Masons lodge and it's members are truly corrupt and mislead individuals. Scarey there is a lodge in Greeneville. Now some things make sense and I'd pay closer attention to those members holding a position in Greeneville politics. It's like a satanic fraternity, looking out only for each other. The "charity" they provide is solely a cover up to please the community.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#34 Mar 19, 2014
Better stay clear of that Mason stuff.
The Truth

Charlotte, NC

#35 Mar 19, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad joined the masons only to find out what they're all about. Our family moved in fear of our lives as he reported illegal activity to the authorities. Masons lodge and it's members are truly corrupt and mislead individuals. Scarey there is a lodge in Greeneville. Now some things make sense and I'd pay closer attention to those members holding a position in Greeneville politics. It's like a satanic fraternity, looking out only for each other. The "charity" they provide is solely a cover up to please the community.
Moved in fear for your lives? I don't believe that for one second. And what illegal activities, doing good things for other people? If it is true, I'm sure you won't mind providing a copy of the police report detailing the illegal activity that your dad reported to the authorities, right? I think you're the one who's been mislead.
MisterMason

Kingston, TN

#36 Mar 19, 2014
There's more than one Masonic Lodge in Greeneville so get your facts straight, and btw before you go petition the lodge for membership if you're a pillbilly our criminal you need not waste your time. Like we have said WE are a GOOD group of MEN, and we don't tolerate that kind of stuff.
vxm

Morristown, TN

#37 Mar 20, 2014
They are NOT a satanic cult. They only require that you believe in a supreme being. That can be God, Allah, The Native American Great Spirit, Budha, etc... This is why you have Masons all over the world, from all ethnic backgrounds. It is based on a network of brotherhood, integrity, and charity; and encourages its members to be the best they can be. Its rituals are based on ancient philosophy and principles. I am NOT a Mason, but I know for a fact they do charity work that directly assists everyday people. From their organization comes the Shriner Hospitals, Widow and Orphans Fund, numerous local scholarships for young people, countless food drives, local charity drives for those in need, blood drives, and on and on. Like EVERY organization, it has its bad apples, and there are those who are hypocrites. It happens in every group...but the majority of Masons are good people.

Since: Feb 14

Greeneville, TN

#38 Mar 21, 2014
vxm wrote:
They are NOT a satanic cult. They only require that you believe in a supreme being. That can be God, Allah, The Native American Great Spirit, Budha, etc... This is why you have Masons all over the world, from all ethnic backgrounds. It is based on a network of brotherhood, integrity, and charity; and encourages its members to be the best they can be. Its rituals are based on ancient philosophy and principles. I am NOT a Mason, but I know for a fact they do charity work that directly assists everyday people. From their organization comes the Shriner Hospitals, Widow and Orphans Fund, numerous local scholarships for young people, countless food drives, local charity drives for those in need, blood drives, and on and on. Like EVERY organization, it has its bad apples, and there are those who are hypocrites. It happens in every group...but the majority of Masons are good people.
You forgot about Baphomet.

al sherwrote

White Pine, TN

#39 Nov 16, 2015
MisterMason wrote:
There's more than one Masonic Lodge in Greeneville so get your facts straight, and btw before you go petition the lodge for membership if you're a pillbilly our criminal you need not waste your time. Like we have said WE are a GOOD group of MEN, and we don't tolerate that kind of stuff.
Yep you are so good and loving they let their gay members marry each other. This is REAL LOVE in the anal kind. I bet you go to church every Sunday bad mouth them queers, but sit with them in your lodges all the time say we don't allow this stuff. Hypocrites, what do you all do have circle jerks before you go home to your other wives.
Lol

Morristown, TN

#40 Nov 17, 2015
oboma wrote:
<quoted text>need a microphone strategically placed inside.record and no more hush hush.tiny microphones are very east to come by.the hard part will be getting in them in/on a desired specific location but I'm sure there is a way in that place
Well of course Mikey go ahead :-) Mikey falls for everything :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Oak was a joke 4 min Mort 7
Good women scarce in Greeneville 1 hr At Least ONE - - ... 24
flat___earth 1 hr RedHood 1
Sally Yates 2 hr iceman 11
News Tusculum Approves New Taproom To Sell Craft Beer 2 hr Dick Speck 24
Heavy traffic drug dealing in South Greene area 3 hr Mrs Roberson 10
Darrell price 3 hr Puddin 3

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance