Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Anybody have information about the Masons? Why all the secrecy? I once heard a sermon in which the preacher said a Mason couldn't be a Christian because they worshiped a higher power other than God.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Paraphrasing Benjamin Franklin: 'The secrets of the Masons is they have no secrets.'
dan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

steve burns is a mason
confused

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

dan wrote:
steve burns is a mason
I thought he was a sherrif!
mcw

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Ben Franklin lied. I've been studying freemasons for awhile now & its one huge secret society. & the freaky thing to me is that there is the masonic lodge on the Andrew Johnson Highway that is constantly busy & we will never know what goes on inside. Why? Because they took an oath not to release any information that takes place during the meetings & if they were to speak out, there would be deadly consequences. & A mason worships a higher God but if you look deep into the symbolism ( & masons love symbolism, they have the outline of baphomets. I'm not making any of this up. You can research & watch documentaries yourself. & in today's societys, there are MANY masons! Locally I see vehicles with stickers & license plates & famously, most of our presidents & thousands of recording artists are masons.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

mcw wrote:
Ben Franklin lied. I've been studying freemasons for awhile now & its one huge secret society. & the freaky thing to me is that there is the masonic lodge on the Andrew Johnson Highway that is constantly busy & we will never know what goes on inside. Why? Because they took an oath not to release any information that takes place during the meetings & if they were to speak out, there would be deadly consequences. & A mason worships a higher God but if you look deep into the symbolism ( & masons love symbolism, they have the outline of baphomets. I'm not making any of this up. You can research & watch documentaries yourself. & in today's societys, there are MANY masons! Locally I see vehicles with stickers & license plates & famously, most of our presidents & thousands of recording artists are masons.
Mine was an attempt at humor. It is not known if Franklin declared something to the effect of,'I know the secrets of the masons,' to just agitate or not. The effect was threats of bodily harm and death to him by avowed masons. His response, which also defused the situation, was approximately the above quote.
ZiT ReMeDeY

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Ma Ha Bone.
election

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

confused wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he was a sherrif!
not a very good one at all!
mcw

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Mine was an attempt at humor. It is not known if Franklin declared something to the effect of,'I know the secrets of the masons,' to just agitate or not. The effect was threats of bodily harm and death to him by avowed masons. His response, which also defused the situation, was approximately the above quote.
haha :-) im sorry for misunderstanding. I just read it & was like,'no way.'
mormon

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

mormons they got secrets too
Secret Sister

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Curious wrote:
Anybody have information about the Masons? Why all the secrecy? I once heard a sermon in which the preacher said a Mason couldn't be a Christian because they worshiped a higher power other than God.
It's a private organization and therefore entitled to have all the secrets they want. It's never wise to believe what you hear only trust in what you know.
mormon

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

what
Thought prodigy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

I think they are a racist group. Just an opinion.
MORMON

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

They help poor kids nothing bad about that
your future x wife

Bulls Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

mcw wrote:
IL OOM IN OTTY!
I surmise there will be a ringing of my doorbell as soon as I submit this comment.
I should touch up my makeup.
MORMON

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

they are not mormons thats for sure
Someone

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Who really gives a fuck? Anyone who lives their life by rituals, religion and the order of any power other than the process of free will of themselves are fools. They are the larvae that the world needs to exterminate. Secret organizations and religion are disease. Science and self free will will free your mind. Standing up for yourself and searching for proven facts will only help you pursue the truth in life.
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

There is no way that many people can keep a secret.

Since: Jan 13

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Hmm wrote:
There is no way that many people can keep a secret.
i always wondered that myself. I did find a bunch of paperwork from where someone was being brought into the cult. It said the secrets that would be reveled little by little were to be protected and if secrets were leaked they would cut the offender ear to ear. Don't know of that is literal or not. The mason building in beaver dam has the goat head devil on the top of the building. No one seems to notice.
Tax payer

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

This is a Santanatic cult go to the Christian book stores an get literature an you will find out yourself they are a dangerous group the literature is free an it will you exactly how bad they are they cover up what they are really doing using children as a ploy to hide behind . They have been to kill people or have someone killed an anything that's bad business an yes Thier symbols are satantic 9246

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min serious answers 141,219
Meth Lab on Peppermint Lane (Jan '13) 52 min miss_swade_rocks 158
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 2 hr Roy 222
If we had a real newspaper in this town 2 hr Maverick 808 12
No Plan Obama 2 hr Name 2
Eddie Overholt arrest question 3 hr Our Problem 37
lookin 4 a good time? 4 hr uummm 3
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 4 hr everyonedies 52
Lost respect for GPD 4 hr Nobody 68
Summer Street 5 hr Gville Grad 35
•••
•••
•••