Johnson City, TN

#3 May 17, 2013
Define "good"?

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#4 May 17, 2013
yep wrote:
Define "good"?
If your ex gets half your stuff and your lawyer gets the other half, you might have a bad lawyer.

Greeneville TN

#5 May 17, 2013
When the opposing lawyers see your lawyer and they high-5 each other, you might have a bad lawyer.
Curious

Greenville, SC

#6 May 17, 2013
I hope this is not my husband posting this!!
Rose

Tucker, GA

#7 May 17, 2013
help wrote:
I need a really good divorce lawyer. Please help
Is that you Jenny? It should be. Your husband is a dickdouche.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 May 17, 2013
Tony G. Lee
Spotted

Johnson City, TN

#9 May 18, 2013
Opie Crum

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#10 May 18, 2013
Ed Kershaw, Dave Leonard, Linda WOolsey or Ron Chesnut. There is no one else here in this town that I would personally go to if I were looking for a divorce lawyer.
David

Johnson City, TN

#11 May 18, 2013
How is one lawyer better than another? None of them could care less about your outcome.
Ialredynos

Greeneville, TN

#12 May 18, 2013
Duncan Cave
Rosewood

Greeneville, TN

#13 May 18, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
Ed Kershaw, Dave Leonard, Linda WOolsey or Ron Chesnut. There is no one else here in this town that I would personally go to if I were looking for a divorce lawyer.
Yes, if you want a worthless piece of dog crap that will do anything for money or a blond==pick old Dave. He'll lie, swear a lie, anything for money and a woman. He flirted , gave me the grinning smile at the court house until he found out who I was. He'll get caught. I want to see him behind bars, broke, no home, just like jerry Goodson. You see where all that got him. The next day I got flowers from old Dave. They went into the garbage can where he belongs. Nobody thinks ole Dave is as good looking as ole Dave does.
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#14 May 18, 2013
David wrote:
How is one lawyer better than another? None of them could care less about your outcome.
Agree!
question

Spencer, NC

#15 May 18, 2013
Rosewood wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, if you want a worthless piece of dog crap that will do anything for money or a blond==pick old Dave. He'll lie, swear a lie, anything for money and a woman. He flirted , gave me the grinning smile at the court house until he found out who I was. He'll get caught. I want to see him behind bars, broke, no home, just like jerry Goodson. You see where all that got him. The next day I got flowers from old Dave. They went into the garbage can where he belongs. Nobody thinks ole Dave is as good looking as ole Dave does.
U r referring to Dave Leonard? I would be curious as to when u say this occurred?
2Cold

United States

#16 May 18, 2013
Rain drops wuz fallen on my head . Flop flop .
Lolz !
Rosewood

Greeneville, TN

#17 May 18, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
U r referring to Dave Leonard? I would be curious as to when u say this occurred?
I came right home and wrote that down in my daily journel. That's never happened to me before. I'll never forget it. It was so meaningful, It was was precious. You idiot who in the hell write somethinh that stupid down? YOU You must have just tried that once and that's how you remember it ot it WAS YOU.
Rosewood

Greeneville, TN

#18 May 18, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of all the laywyers names used, why did you use his name. Are you two dating or do you want to be more like him?
question

Spencer, NC

#19 May 18, 2013
Rosewood wrote:
<quoted text>Out of all the laywyers names used, why did you use his name. Are you two dating or do you want to be more like him?
Ok, u have confused me now. Just come down off of your crack and settle down. But your story is simply not believable.
Rosewood

Greeneville, TN

#20 May 18, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, u have confused me now. Just come down off of your crack and settle down. But your story is simply not believable.
I could care less if you believe my story or not. I don't use drugs you idiot fom hell. Just because you keep white powder on your nose doesn't mean everybody does. In fact, you total reply was senseless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountain States, Wellmont merger 5 min JustMe 4
KOHLRABI needs your Prayers 31 min Deacon 1
Biggest FB attention seekers... 1 hr Scott 43
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 11,199
God is destroying America 1 hr really 69
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? 1 hr Money 27
Circuit Court Clerk Race 1 hr Agreed 141
Top Dog Hot Dog Stand 4 hr Theodore 9
Shannon Johnson Busted again 7 hr Max Planck 29

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages