Man killed wife and self
knows

Greeneville, TN

#47 Aug 22, 2013
you need help wrote:
Jenny, I'd like to know where you see I was DEFENDING a murderer? Because I brought up HIPPA or people talking trash about other people they do not know?? Guess you do stir as much crap on here as you do at work. Stop putting words in peoples mouths that they don't say, please!
I wasn't "talking trash" I was stating the truth of his history. Which by the way is now public record since he was released. Besides, HIPPA applies to mostly to medical information.
you need help

Greeneville, TN

#48 Aug 22, 2013
Whatever! You are probably one of the ones that gives the good workers a reason to not want to come to work anymore!
you need help

Greeneville, TN

#49 Aug 22, 2013
Or umless you are retired... is your name by chance Linda????
WhiteBoi

United States

#50 Aug 22, 2013
knows wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't "talking trash" I was stating the truth of his history. Which by the way is now public record since he was released. Besides, HIPPA applies to mostly to medical information.
So is Jenny H and "knows" the same posters?

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#51 Aug 23, 2013
WhiteBoi wrote:
<quoted text>
So is Jenny H and "knows" the same posters?
No, we are not the same person. I only post as myself, and I do not hide behind names. My identity is known.:)

Location hidden

#52 Aug 23, 2013
you need help wrote:
Jenny, I'd like to know where you see I was DEFENDING a murderer? Because I brought up HIPPA or people talking trash about other people they do not know?? Guess you do stir as much crap on here as you do at work. Stop putting words in peoples mouths that they don't say, please!
Really? You don't see where you were defending? Oh, "you're talking about a dead person", "it's a Hippa violation", "I'll pray for you all"....you may not have said it, but it sure sounded like you wanted people to stop.:/ Not putting words in your mouth, just reading between the lines. As far as work goes sugar, I've never been known to stir shit, I'm more of a this is how it is kinda person. By all means, if you don't like the way I do things, please do step up and tell me in person. I'll be waiting.:D

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#53 Aug 23, 2013
He'll get life. Deserves it. Move on.
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#54 Aug 23, 2013
loves oxy pills 4 head wrote:
<quoted text>
PREACH IT ,AMEN
NOW I WANT TO KILL YOU
PREACH IT, I WILL......KILL ME, THANK GOD....NO MORE BULLSHIT AND DRAMA FOR ME, I'D BE IN PEACE THEN!
you need help

Spring Hill, FL

#56 Aug 23, 2013
So commenting that you're speaking about a dead person qualifies as defending a murder??? Interesting observation on your behalf. Read between the lines all you want. I'm a tell it like it is person as well and if i have something to say to a person i do it face to face. Thing is, i haven't worked there for a couple years and have no clue who you are. And i don't give a crap who you are. I have sympathy for BOTH families due to the situation. Whatever happened, happened. The truth is the truth but no one will ever know the full truth about it. I'm done wasting my time with this stupid site and those who feed on it. I should have listened and never checked out this site. Enjoy your feeding frenzy.

Location hidden

#57 Aug 23, 2013
you need help wrote:
So commenting that you're speaking about a dead person qualifies as defending a murder??? Interesting observation on your behalf. Read between the lines all you want. I'm a tell it like it is person as well and if i have something to say to a person i do it face to face. Thing is, i haven't worked there for a couple years and have no clue who you are. And i don't give a crap who you are. I have sympathy for BOTH families due to the situation. Whatever happened, happened. The truth is the truth but no one will ever know the full truth about it. I'm done wasting my time with this stupid site and those who feed on it. I should have listened and never checked out this site. Enjoy your feeding frenzy.
Hummm, I thought you said that I stir shit on here, as well as I do at work? Interesting observation, since now you don't know me. A tell it like it is person... humm? The truth is the truth? I'm laughing my ass off over here! I only have sympathy for Amy's family, she however knew his background. His family also knew the background, bought off people inturn for it to be swept under the rug ultimately leading to another murder. This is while our tax dollars paid for him to ride the system.
boo

Kingsport, TN

#58 Aug 23, 2013
I don't know what the hell you people are trying to accomplish by bashing dead people but I had the pleasure of knowing and been great friends with both individuals. Amy was aware of the past james had and didn't have a problem with it. She married him willingly. I don't know what happened or why it happened wish I did. But I enjoyed all the great times I spent with both of them. They where good people and I considered them great friend they spent lots of time with my family and I! We even traveled together I felt safe around them. I will greatly miss the both of them. Why post rude things no one wants to remember the stupid shit posted on this site I would like to remember them as my friends and one day we will meet again and until then no one will know why but them and god! So for now you should just allow there family and friends peace! And yes I am defending the both of them I have known them ten years or better and reguardless of what you all think James was a good guy. Amy was great and very smart and had lots of life ahead of her. God bless them both! I would love for them to still be here
Trilly

Greenville, SC

#59 Aug 23, 2013
Thank you Boo ! I never knew Amy I'm sure she was a good person to many . I was friends with James . It is what it is . RIP James & Amy !
What ever

United States

#60 Aug 23, 2013
boo wrote:
I don't know what the hell you people are trying to accomplish by bashing dead people but I had the pleasure of knowing and been great friends with both individuals. Amy was aware of the past james had and didn't have a problem with it. She married him willingly. I don't know what happened or why it happened wish I did. But I enjoyed all the great times I spent with both of them. They where good people and I considered them great friend they spent lots of time with my family and I! We even traveled together I felt safe around them. I will greatly miss the both of them. Why post rude things no one wants to remember the stupid shit posted on this site I would like to remember them as my friends and one day we will meet again and until then no one will know why but them and god! So for now you should just allow there family and friends peace! And yes I am defending the both of them I have known them ten years or better and reguardless of what you all think James was a good guy. Amy was great and very smart and had lots of life ahead of her. God bless them both! I would love for them to still be here
He is what I would call a dead serial killer. Get real. Manson had friends also!
What ever

United States

#61 Aug 23, 2013
The reason he shot himself is that he was smart enough to know he could not play the stupid card again. That is what is wrong with this society. We are kind and good want to rehabilitate the bad and immoral. I say keep the electric chair hot and running that is the only way we will save the next generation. An eye for an eye always.
wondering

Greeneville, TN

#62 Aug 23, 2013
If and when their obituaries will be published? Rip
just sayin

Johnson City, TN

#64 Aug 23, 2013
Its HIPAA...pay attention during refresher training iggs.
WhiteBoi

United States

#65 Aug 23, 2013
wondering wrote:
If and when their obituaries will be published? Rip
James obituary is out. Amy's I've not seen. They say the investigation is ongoing? Why?
Hooters

United States

#66 Aug 25, 2013
WhiteBoi wrote:
<quoted text>
James obituary is out. Amy's I've not seen. They say the investigation is ongoing? Why?
I can't find hers either. Maybe they decided not too.
roxi from Nashville

United States

#67 Sep 6, 2013
I worked with James when he was at the Harold W. Jordan Center in Nashville and the system truly failedin this situation and continues to fail with the individuals that come through there doors. James was very manipulative and played the system to the hilt. He worked on CBDC's campus earning your tax dollars to spend on weed. Staff befriended him and when it came time for compentancy training he became duh again. Our Drs. found him competent then the courts said he wasn't and would never be. Ounce again the system failed Amy. This should've never happened, and all that clam to be Dennis's friends should've known he was not mentally challenged, knew right from wrong and should've been punished for his first murder and Amy would be here today.
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#68 Sep 7, 2013
WHO CARES! THE LESS PEOPLE ON THE PLANET, THE BETTER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kendrick Estepp- The REAL Story. 11 min WhiskeyLulaby 1
Secret Service Agent Douglas Allen (Aug '12) 14 min Why Four Years 6
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 14 min Sad situation 14
The numbers on Trump 30 min BellaRosaLinda 18
dtr good or bad place to work? (Mar '12) 1 hr Meerd 38
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Midnight Rose 9,729
Favorite cookie.. 4 hr Duh 7
Flesh eating bacteria 7 hr Dr Wu 11
Mother going crazy! 9 hr We fell for it 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages