Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Sorry bunch of f@$×ers some of you are! For one, "knows", you obviously either currently work or use to work at gvdc....therefor have heard of HIPPA! It is not your damn place to tell shit and by law was suppose to keep your mouth shut about ANYTHING concerning ANY former or current resident. The rest of you running your fucking mouths about people you DON'T KNOW, I can't wait to hear all the trash talk others will have say about your sorry asses when you're gone one day. Hoe big of a person do you think you are to get on a site bashing someone who cannot defend themself because they are dead??? I will pray for you. You must lead a very sorry and lonely life!!!
kristy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

He broke Amy's arm back in May, she told co workers things, just in case something happened.
To bad she wasn't able to get away.
Prayers for her family and friends.
Carl Edwards

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

God is going to find you and punish you for that... Clearly somebody needs to learn a lesson in manners.
carl edwards wrote:
<quoted text>
Two less people on welfare.
What

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

you need help wrote:
Sorry bunch of f@$×ers some of you are! For one, "knows", you obviously either currently work or use to work at gvdc....therefor have heard of HIPPA! It is not your damn place to tell shit and by law was suppose to keep your mouth shut about ANYTHING concerning ANY former or current resident. The rest of you running your fucking mouths about people you DON'T KNOW, I can't wait to hear all the trash talk others will have say about your sorry asses when you're gone one day. Hoe big of a person do you think you are to get on a site bashing someone who cannot defend themself because they are dead??? I will pray for you. You must lead a very sorry and lonely life!!!
So he was a client with a gun?
What

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

knows wrote:
He was once a resident at Greene Valley. "Allegedly", he murdered or was present during the murder of his then girlfriends grandmother. He used the defense that he was mentally handicapped, got a low score on an IQ test and was sent to GVDC instead of prison. While at GVDC he was given a job at the wheelchair workshop and a vehicle, essentially. Once his sentence was up he got to keep the well paying job and was given what's called start up funds to purchase a home and whatever else is needed to lead a "normal" life. In my opinion this happening is a blatant failure of the system on MANY levels.
Lived in a group home?
copper

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

you need help wrote:

WAIT WHAT?
I was busy skull forking your momma,she is such a dirty ho
WhiteBoi

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Amy knew from the beginning when she first met him. Yes, he was funny as can be and will be missed, but it always sat in the back of many minds the what if? There was just something you couldn't put your finger on with him.
hmm

Joanna, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

you need help wrote:
I like your intent...but with a trash mouth like you've displayed I wonder how effective your prayer life is!
western

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

WhiteBoi wrote:
Amy knew from the beginning when she first met him. Yes, he was funny as can be and will be missed, but it always sat in the back of many minds the what if? There was just something you couldn't put your finger on with him.
but there was not anything wrong with him other than being a killer? or a funny killer? just because you kill someone doesn't mean they are MR does it?
you need help

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Good grief!!! No he did not live in a group home nor was he a client with a gun! I love how people twist things. As for my language, I do apologize for some of the words I chose to use to express my anger. We have ALL sinned and I admit to not being perfect, as no one is. My point is no one except God and the ones involved know the truth. No one can change anything about whatever happened.
What

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

you need help wrote:
Good grief!!! No he did not live in a group home nor was he a client with a gun! I love how people twist things. As for my language, I do apologize for some of the words I chose to use to express my anger. We have ALL sinned and I admit to not being perfect, as no one is. My point is no one except God and the ones involved know the truth. No one can change anything about whatever happened.
. But he did live at the valley as a resident? Someone above said he did or was?
my2cents

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Imo, the system failed James and Amy in that there was failure to identify the obvious risk in the face of all the history. Imo, there was failure to identify the need to ensure supports were in place while ensuring James rights as a human being. Hopefully, a lesson will be learned that will prevent another tragedy.
I cringe at some of the things going on.
you need help

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>. But he did live at the valley as a resident? Someone above said he did or was?
He did not currently live there. That is all I will say, just to make it clear.
Well

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

I know there are several James and Amy's in Greeneville.... Do we have last names?
Huf

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Well wrote:
I know there are several James and Amy's in Greeneville.... Do we have last names?
Dennis, he is from knoxville, they lived in jonesborough
hank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

he was a pc of pure black shit and i knew him well
Concerned citizen

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

James Dennis was a manipulator he thought he could play everybody else like he did GVDC which he did a good job of that . I was there the day they brought him In think of out tax layers money to send him to get his GED an then give him a job . That other employees had registered for that had been there several years . Remember tax payers had to pay for all this .
theangryguy

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

WHY ARE YOU ALL SO INTERESTED OR EVEN CARING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE THAT DIED?! HELL, THERE IS WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE IN GREENEVILLE,GREENE COUNTY THAT THE LESS THE BETTER! I'VE SAID IT BEFORE, MOST OF US HERE GET PISSED OFF AT SOMEONE AND ALL WE WANT TO DO IS WHIP THEIR ASS OR CAUSE THEM GRIEF, AND NOW IF SOMEONE DIES, IT'S OH, I'M SO SORRY! GEEZ PEOPLE, MAKE UP YOUR MINDS! IF WE HATE EACH OTHER AND FEEL THAT WE'RE BETTER THAN THE OTHER, OR WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE, WHY ARE YOU ALL CONCERNED IF SOMEONE DIES?! BESIDES, LIVING IN THIS TOWN AND DEALING WITH ALL THE CROOKED BACKSTABBING SOCIETY AND THE PEOPLE THAT CONTROL THE CITIZENS, NO CHOICE WE HAVE THAN TO KILL OURSELVES!
just me

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

It's sad to see how God's name is used on this site. Someone is always saying how God is going to judge someone else....using the most profane language possible. I wonder if they use that language when the say all those "prayers"?

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

you need help wrote:
Seriously? Are you gonna defend a murder? Don't get upset when the truth is spoken. Hippa flew out the window about the time they allowed a "resident" to play the system, took him to get a license and a truck, let him live rent free, let him marry the girl who use to wipe his a*s, and allow him to continue to work @ GVDC with multiple felonys. Which would not fly for any of the rest of us. Also, it is illegal to marry someone with mental challenges. So why get pissed when people speak the truth? There's nothin' to defend.:/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of87
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

169 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Department Budget 8 min Miller 4
EYE off Israel war shootdown another plane 9 min cretin56 25
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 9 min Hmmmm 106
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster lately is 11 min LOL 3
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 15 min Dont tase me bro 141
GREEN COUNTY budget fix tax the rich above 250 k 17 min For What 5
Lindsey at hardees on bypass 18 min drooling 5
•••
•••