First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Dan

Greeneville, TN

#1 Aug 20, 2013
The news said James killed his wife then his self. Hearing there is more to the story, just being told to sit back and wait. My question is what is it that I am waiting for??
carl edwards

Charlotte, NC

#2 Aug 20, 2013
Dan wrote:
The news said James killed his wife then his self. Hearing there is more to the story, just being told to sit back and wait. My question is what is it that I am waiting for??
Two less people on welfare.
Baby Lou Lou

Matthews, NC

#3 Aug 20, 2013
carl edwards wrote:
<quoted text>
Two less people on welfare.
God have mercy on your soul !. Pathetic thing to say.
jill

Greeneville, TN

#4 Aug 20, 2013
who shot who
carl edwards

Charlotte, NC

#5 Aug 20, 2013
Baby Lou Lou wrote:
<quoted text>God have mercy on your soul !. Pathetic thing to say.
I'm God's favorite christian.
pochantos

Johnson City, TN

#6 Aug 20, 2013
this makes alot of sense!! in gville?
knows

Greeneville, TN

#7 Aug 20, 2013
He was once a resident at Greene Valley. "Allegedly", he murdered or was present during the murder of his then girlfriends grandmother. He used the defense that he was mentally handicapped, got a low score on an IQ test and was sent to GVDC instead of prison. While at GVDC he was given a job at the wheelchair workshop and a vehicle, essentially. Once his sentence was up he got to keep the well paying job and was given what's called start up funds to purchase a home and whatever else is needed to lead a "normal" life. In my opinion this happening is a blatant failure of the system on MANY levels.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#8 Aug 20, 2013
carl edwards wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm God's favorite christian.
True delusion. God could not possibly have such low standards.
America is bleeding

Greeneville, TN

#9 Aug 21, 2013
I can't believe it! Someone actually reported the truth. The post regarding James and his history at GVDC is correct!
what

Greeneville, TN

#10 Aug 21, 2013
knows wrote:
He was once a resident at Greene Valley. "Allegedly", he murdered or was present during the murder of his then girlfriends grandmother. He used the defense that he was mentally handicapped, got a low score on an IQ test and was sent to GVDC instead of prison. While at GVDC he was given a job at the wheelchair workshop and a vehicle, essentially. Once his sentence was up he got to keep the well paying job and was given what's called start up funds to purchase a home and whatever else is needed to lead a "normal" life. In my opinion this happening is a blatant failure of the system on MANY levels.
Word is I am hearing someone else killed them, not james
Djs

Kings Mountain, NC

#11 Aug 21, 2013
Its sad eathier way
skip

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Aug 21, 2013
is that why they called it murder suicide dummy
dog

Johnson City, TN

#13 Aug 21, 2013
He killed the wife then shot himself twice in the head
copper

Johnson City, TN

#14 Aug 21, 2013
If you want to murder someone in Greene co just make it look like a suicide and they will tie a bow on it and call it solved
carl edwards

Charlotte, NC

#15 Aug 21, 2013
knows wrote:
he took advantage of the system, and karma took care of him. what goes around comes around. good riddance.

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#16 Aug 21, 2013
I wish I could be there when karma catches up with you.
Trilly

United States

#17 Aug 21, 2013
Go ahead and talk your crap . He was a good friend to many . We all knew his past , but damn he was so funny . RIP James !!!!!
WTH

Johnson City, TN

#18 Aug 21, 2013
Will "man" be charged?
boo

Kingsport, TN

#19 Aug 21, 2013
Does anyone on this site know amy or her family I am trying to figure out where her services are
Yeap

Greeneville, TN

#20 Aug 21, 2013
J.C.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 9 min resident 65
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min TN Voter 150,336
We must repent as a nation the only way 13 min Kohlrabi 14
Nikki Lohrman 19 min Bye Felicia 1
Who was the best looking people back in the 90s... (Jun '13) 1 hr Bobby 48
Jason Adams 1 hr Secret Admirer 1
wikq football (Oct '13) 1 hr who cares 37
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Trunketeer 4,195
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 6 hr www police_gov 41
south greene football 12 hr CampCreeper 70
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs