Oboma

Greeneville, TN

#1 Dec 28, 2013
Oboma's true identity! Emagine that! Check it out at examiner.com

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#2 Dec 28, 2013
Tabloid garbage--online. Saves one the trip to the grocery store to pick up the The National Enquirer at the checkout.
Harry Lee

Greeneville, TN

#3 Dec 28, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
Tabloid garbage--online. Saves one the trip to the grocery store to pick up the The National Enquirer at the checkout.
We can always count on Obama's chief apologist to take up for the Messiah, while swinging on his nuts.

BUFFALO, NY

#4 Dec 28, 2013
Harry Lee wrote:
<quoted text>We can always count on Obama's chief apologist to take up for the Messiah, while swinging on his nuts.
And once again, no counterpoint, so use invective. You and others apparently have a problem differentiating between allegation and fact--particularly involving the current POTUS. Congratulations: Repetitive, Redundant, and Juvenile.
Harry Lee

Greeneville, TN

#5 Dec 28, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>And once again, no counterpoint, so use invective. You and others apparently have a problem differentiating between allegation and fact--particularly involving the current POTUS. Congratulations: Repetitive, Redundant, and Juvenile.
Once again, you had to dismount from the Messiah's nuts to rebut.

BUFFALO, NY

#6 Dec 29, 2013
Harry Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, you had to dismount from the Messiah's nuts to rebut.
REPETITIVE, REDUNDANT, AND JUVENILE--AGAIN!
Harry Lee

Greeneville, TN

#7 Dec 29, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>REPETITIVE, REDUNDANT, AND JUVENILE--AGAIN!
As is your typical response.

BUFFALO, NY

#8 Dec 29, 2013
Harry Lee wrote:
<quoted text>As is your typical response.
So was yours. If you offer no new input except to repeat your chose mantra on me and my opinions, then so be it.
Harry Lee

Greeneville, TN

#9 Dec 29, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>So was yours. If you offer no new input except to repeat your chose mantra on me and my opinions, then so be it.
You need to buy an "n."

BUFFALO, NY

#10 Dec 29, 2013
Harry Lee wrote:
<quoted text>You need to buy an "n."
No other reply other than a non-sequitur?
Harry Lee

Greeneville, TN

#11 Dec 29, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>No other reply other than a non-sequitur?
I stand corrected by the Outhouse Blazer. Apparently where you come from chosen is spelled without the "n."

BUFFALO, NY

#12 Dec 29, 2013
Harry Lee wrote:
<quoted text>I stand corrected by the Outhouse Blazer. Apparently where you come from chosen is spelled without the "n."
Ah, I get it now. Spelling, even the accidental deletion of a letter, has become important to you where my entries are concerned. Ditto the innuendo used to mock my chosen Topix id. Again, if it makes you happy..........
Harry Lee

Greeneville, TN

#13 Dec 30, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, I get it now. Spelling, even the accidental deletion of a letter, has become important to you where my entries are concerned. Ditto the innuendo used to mock my chosen Topix id. Again, if it makes you happy..........
Spelling, even the accidental deletion of a letter, became important because all of your posts are basically the same. I didn't want to appear repetitive, redundant, and juvenile by attacking the same content in the same way.

BUFFALO, NY

#14 Dec 30, 2013
Harry Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Spelling, even the accidental deletion of a letter, became important because all of your posts are basically the same. I didn't want to appear repetitive, redundant, and juvenile by attacking the same content in the same way.
ALL of my posts on this forum are the same--gee, I strive to be the liberal counterpoint to the current political and social customs in Eastern TN. If you consider my posts are trite, then consider them a reflection of the repetitious and self-righteous views of the Rightists and Evangelicals who also post here.
Harry Lee

Greeneville, TN

#15 Dec 30, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>ALL of my posts on this forum are the same--gee, I strive to be the liberal counterpoint to the current political and social customs in Eastern TN. If you consider my posts are trite, then consider them a reflection of the repetitious and self-righteous views of the Rightists and Evangelicals who also post here.
I see now. You are a one trick pony, because you are replying to people who are simpletons. How did we survive before your arrival on the scene? I really like Yankees who feel superior.

BUFFALO, NY

#16 Dec 30, 2013
Harry Lee wrote:
<quoted text>I see now. You are a one trick pony, because you are replying to people who are simpletons. How did we survive before your arrival on the scene? I really like Yankees who feel superior.
Back to the one-trick pony shtick? I reply to ANYONE if I have a question or differing opinion. You all 'survived' quite nicely before I showed up and you will do so after I leave. Why does it always come down to the 'superiority,' thing because someone not born/raised here has a differing opinion/view of the world? You chose the term,'simpletons,' not me. Rational, civil discussion on any topic seems to be a rare experience in east TN. The local fallback position, as I have stated MANY times before, reverts to vituperation and invective.
Harry Lee

Greeneville, TN

#17 Dec 30, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Back to the one-trick pony shtick? I reply to ANYONE if I have a question or differing opinion. You all 'survived' quite nicely before I showed up and you will do so after I leave. Why does it always come down to the 'superiority,' thing because someone not born/raised here has a differing opinion/view of the world? You chose the term,'simpletons,' not me. Rational, civil discussion on any topic seems to be a rare experience in east TN. The local fallback position, as I have stated MANY times before, reverts to vituperation and invective.
It comes down to the superiority thing, because you are dripping with it. It has nothing to do with a different point of view. It has to do with your way being the ONLY way. That is the vibe that I get from you.

BUFFALO, NY

#18 Dec 30, 2013
Harry Lee wrote:
<quoted text>It comes down to the superiority thing, because you are dripping with it. It has nothing to do with a different point of view. It has to do with your way being the ONLY way. That is the vibe that I get from you.
If I do indeed come across that way to you--and presumably others, I apologize. I don't feel that way and I try to learn what I can from who I can. MY problem is the many people on Topix and elsewhere that confuse opinion and fact. I have tried, and will continue to try to be civil with people throughout the give-and-take of Topix. Difficult sometimes, but I try. My answers are not the only ones, by any stretch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The uranium lie 1 min Rose 1
8 years 3 min Trumpistranny 49
Liberalism is a mental disorder 5 min Trumpistranny 35
Prayers for Sean Spicer 11 min Atticus Finch 5
Say goodbye to your Orange God 22 min Goodbye Trumpenstein 6
Carmen weems 36 min Dr Wu 56
Sadie Brown (Aug '14) 36 min Prettiest girl ever 7
Property tax increase. 3 hr My opinion 49

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web