First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I'm coming for you, Donnie!”

Since: Jan 13

Laurel, MD

#23 Sep 2, 2014
Its time protect n serve wrote:
I hope the new sheriff protects us and the officers by purchasing a system that keep tract of on the job behavior that can be deadly . We all are human and contempt of cop shouldn't be a death sentence beside a road .
the Jonesborough Flash returneth. it has been over 8 days and his use of many identities but i am still waiting for a simple YES/NO reply to my initial question.
Blue line secrets

Bluff City, TN

#24 Sep 2, 2014
As public paid officers should we the public know what their up too and see for ourselves if its legal and professional .

Laurel, MD

#25 Sep 2, 2014
Blue line secrets wrote:
As public paid officers should we the public know what their up too and see for ourselves if its legal and professional .
gee, Jonesborough Flash, which of us is going to crack first?

Laurel, MD

#26 Sep 3, 2014
Kohlrabi wrote:
<quoted text>
gee, Jonesborough Flash, which of us is going to crack first?
still waiting, Jonesborough Flash. bring it on.
Robo cops

Bluff City, TN

#27 Sep 4, 2014
Yes they have nothing to hide do they protect and serve .

Laurel, MD

#28 Sep 4, 2014
Robo cops wrote:
Yes they have nothing to hide do they protect and serve .
wrong name and no answer. try again, Jonesborough Flash.
Something to Hide

Bluff City, TN

#29 Sep 5, 2014
Its time we made it law they all he evidence cloud loading a the point of arrest . We all are human some with roid and anger issues .

Laurel, MD

#30 Sep 5, 2014
Something to Hide wrote:
Its time we made it law they all he evidence cloud loading a the point of arrest . We all are human some with roid and anger issues .
babbling will not suffice. want the same name and an answer to my initial question.
Halfwhite red neck

Bluff City, TN

#31 Sep 5, 2014
The right to bear the same arms as police have is what it should have said are we turning into a police state under the first black president who I was afraid might cuddle the African Americans too much instead seems to have indicated to police its open season on his half kind .

Laurel, MD

#32 Sep 6, 2014
Halfwhite red neck wrote:
The right to bear the same arms as police have is what it should have said are we turning into a police state under the first black president who I was afraid might cuddle the African Americans too much instead seems to have indicated to police its open season on his half kind .
another day, another new Topix identity for the Jonesborough Flash. the form and substance remain the same--mouse droppings!

Laurel, MD

#33 Sep 7, 2014
one more day spent waitng for the Jonesborough Flash to spout more inane gibberish under still another uninspired choice of name.

“The Early Years 1973”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#34 Sep 7, 2014
Low shot.

Laurel, MD

#35 Sep 7, 2014
Booger_ Burns wrote:
Low shot.
thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many DEMOCRATS are sexual super-predators? 2 min pitiful 53
AntiTrump FBI Agent fired over role in Clinton ... 9 min Todd Starnes 48
Max Planck For Sheriff 39 min Go Vols 805
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 50 min -Papa-Smurf- 11,316
Greene county high schools into one??? 1 hr Jenny 87
New Inmate 2 hr soiled laundry 17
Please help me..2 3 hr Commie Hater 22

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages