BODY CAMERAS for POLICE ist it time

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Troop Carriers

Bluff City, TN

#1 Aug 25, 2014
I think these cameras should be a tool to keep the criminals as well as the cops honest at the time of contract cause when its on tap well its hard to cover it up .

“The Right is mostly wrong!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Aug 25, 2014
offering to be the first test subject?
Step outOFcamera view

Bluff City, TN

#3 Aug 25, 2014
Come over here so we can talk off camera they do that now with car cameras I assume they would turn them off body cameras when needed to cover up activity .

Location hidden

#4 Aug 25, 2014
Step outOFcamera view wrote:
Come over here so we can talk off camera they do that now with car cameras I assume they would turn them off body cameras when needed to cover up activity .
didn't answer my initial question....AGAIN!
gateway

Greeneville, TN

#5 Aug 26, 2014
They don't keep them on!
Ape Allen

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Aug 26, 2014
Stupid idea and a waste of taxpayers money. Blacks would dispute what they saw on the videos.
Honest cops get ahead

Bluff City, TN

#7 Aug 27, 2014
Its time for them we all need to know we can trust our cops to be doing the right thing always . The ones that are doing it right have nothing to worry about they said the same things about car cameras as I recall . The feed could be to the cloud so they have no control so they couldn't be turned off .
Steve

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Aug 27, 2014
Honest cops get ahead wrote:
Its time for them we all need to know we can trust our cops to be doing the right thing always . The ones that are doing it right have nothing to worry about they said the same things about car cameras as I recall . The feed could be to the cloud so they have no control so they couldn't be turned off .
What? How about trying that again.
Honest cops welcome it

Bluff City, TN

#9 Aug 27, 2014
The bad ones like doing as they please without prying eyes of those above them knowing about it . That's could be deadly to any of us of any color .

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 27, 2014
The coloreds will just say that the video had been tampered with or use the mistaken identity bs they like to use when they get caught.
You haveNO rights

Bluff City, TN

#11 Aug 27, 2014
If we see what they really do and it all legal and proper they have nothing to worry about other wise they need to be fired or put in jail themselves . Their real job is to protect and serve us not get all roided up and beat or kill us for no good reason .

Location hidden

#12 Aug 27, 2014
You haveNO rights wrote:
If we see what they really do and it all legal and proper they have nothing to worry about other wise they need to be fired or put in jail themselves . Their real job is to protect and serve us not get all roided up and beat or kill us for no good reason .
hey JONESBOROUGH FLASH: still waiting for an answer to my initial question--or do I have to wait until you cycle back to that name?
Yes ITStime

Bluff City, TN

#13 Aug 27, 2014
Its time lets get this done helps them saves us we the public who are to be served and protected .

Location hidden

#14 Aug 27, 2014
Yes ITStime wrote:
Its time lets get this done helps them saves us we the public who are to be served and protected .
not the same name yet, so no answer forthcoming from the Jonesborough Flash.
eyeNshy News

Bluff City, TN

#15 Aug 28, 2014
What do they have to hide why are they fighting it . Think about that th must be doing lots wrong every day you the voter tax payer doesn't see .

Location hidden

#16 Aug 28, 2014
eyeNshy News wrote:
What do they have to hide why are they fighting it . Think about that th must be doing lots wrong every day you the voter tax payer doesn't see .
STILL not the same name; still waiting for a coherent response.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#17 Aug 31, 2014
Nothing pleases the coloreds. Stop wasting our taxpayers money on their endless crying.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#20 Aug 31, 2014
Could that not be said for any group of any race? I have seen some Latinos as well as whites who exhibit the same behavior when in a "pack". There is always safety and sometimes arrogance "in numbers", I believe.

Location hidden

#21 Aug 31, 2014
Tam Phat wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell them what you said before.
You know, when blacks are ONE on ONE theirs no trouble. But let them form a group and the pants drop...their language changes and they forget their white buddy even exists.
racist all-encompassing generality
Its time protect n serve

Bluff City, TN

#22 Sep 2, 2014
I hope the new sheriff protects us and the officers by purchasing a system that keep tract of on the job behavior that can be deadly . We all are human and contempt of cop shouldn't be a death sentence beside a road .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Park Overall is looking good these days 1 hr Atticus Finch 43
SG moving to AA 1 hr Atticus Finch 96
News for Poser Greene County Libs on Here 1 hr frdgt 88
Vonda smith arrested for murder! 1 hr Guilty 25
Where is Mikey Gosnell 1 hr crazy Thang 5
Greeneville sun 5 hr OMG 2
Carbon-14 Dating vs. Creation 5 hr Assuming Is Exposing 14
2 found dead last night in greene county 6 hr Truffles 8

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web