Facts

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

On a positive note, Who do you think is the best supervisor at GVDC?
nightowl

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

Jerry Johnson,Joan Martin,Ralph Hinkle
not on the list

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

Mike Stanton, Zahn Hogan, Tim Garner, Billy Jennings
good news

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

the best supervisors at gvdc, finally a list that is not trying to knock someone down! MIKE STANTON FOR SURE IS NUMBER ONE, RALPH HINKLE IS AWESOME AND IS A GREAT GUY ALL AROUND. i really like Linda Hogan alot. Jimmy Trammell is a nice guy but he is misunderstood by some people. Lori Hogan isnt a supervisor now but i think she was really good at it and i liked her alot. Jerry Johnson is a good guy and always is very caring and tries to help you if you need something. There are many people we should list that are great people at gvdc, like Jane Baily and Debbie Sauceman and Judy Fox and Marie Haun. There are too many to mention here but maybe i will start a thread about all the Great GVDC employees instead of the childish sex crazed cheating druggie backstabbing brown nosing thieves that people usually want to gossip about! LOL YOU ALL TAKE CARE AND COME TO WORK AND TAKE CARE OF OUR GUYS AND GIRLS. THEY NEED US PEOPLE.
nightowl

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

I agree with good news there are alot of good supervisors and tech at GVDC I don't know why anyone would want to bash any of them,it takes a person with alot heart and love to take care of the special people there and I for one love my and the people I take care of.
JJJones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

GVDC is an awsome place to work. I just spent over an hour reading the nasty things that have been on other threads. I feel this is just a few people who don't work well, have been diciplined and have to be vulgar and take it out on the people who really try to do their jobs everyday. I am so proud of the people I work with and the people we work for. We have the best people at GVDC. I can't say enough good things about the top people at GVDC. Please, please disreguard the rantings of a few inmature people. A fantastic job is done by the staff at GV. Thursday evening is Race Day come to GV and see how great we are!
Facts

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

nightowl wrote:
Jerry Johnson,Joan Martin,Ralph Hinkle
I agree
get a life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Vicki Daughtery, Billy Jennings, Kathy Horton ,

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

get a life wrote:
Vicki Daughtery, Billy Jennings, Kathy Horton ,
I love Vicki she was my supervior for over a year
Jennifer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Ann Worley
wow

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Jennifer wrote:
Ann Worley
LMAO!!!!!!! OH NO, Hell no!! thats the worst one
FACTS

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Facts wrote:
On a positive note, Who do you think is the best supervisor at GVDC?
I think Wendy Hammertree and Patty Wills are good supervisors!
djefj

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

kathy horton and crystal archer. cynthia beck and vickie penley are awesome even though the aren't true bosses,they should be.also worked with joan martin years ago great boss.have had some great bosses over the years.
Barbara

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

djefj wrote:
kathy horton and crystal archer. cynthia beck and vickie penley are awesome even though the aren't true bosses,they should be.also worked with joan martin years ago great boss.have had some great bosses over the years.
I like all of the first 4 don't know he other one..They made greenwood one of the best cottages when I was there=)
Just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

not on the list wrote:
Mike Stanton, Zahn Hogan, Tim Garner, Billy Jennings
MIKE STANTON IS THE BEST!! Lol but Zahn, Tim, and Billy are pretty friggin awesome to
SWEET LADY

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

The best supervisor I know is Lisa Dunn.
really

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Kathy Horton, ha ha. LMAO. She's more a friend than a supervisor and don't know what the hell she's doing.
LMAO

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

really wrote:
Kathy Horton, ha ha. LMAO. She's more a friend than a supervisor and don't know what the hell she's doing.
What the hell ever,sounds like you dont know what the hell is going on!!!!
izzy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Worked at the valley yrs ago and Helen Cox was an very good supervisor. Lots of good people at GVDC.
crystal

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

I have been there many years, Lots of great supervisors, Nina Shuffler, Jill Dickerson, Mae Campbell, Ann Dixon, really to many to mention. I really have been lucky, I have always had fantastic bosses and Great co-workers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search