Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Well, I can certainly say that the illegals in this country wouldn't say it's easy...they're clever enough to get across the damned border, but can't master our language to save their freakin' lives!!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Word Woman wrote:
Well, I can certainly say that the illegals in this country wouldn't say it's easy...they're clever enough to get across the damned border, but can't master our language to save their freakin' lives!!!
The illegals didn't claim that English was easy. They said that you were. I'll come to your defense, though. I've not had any luck and I've tried like Hell! I just can't get over that punanni fence.

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Point a gun at any random illegal,they will speak perfect English.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

uneducated hick wrote:
Fill the blanks with only "yes" or "no"
1)____ I don't have a brain.
2)____ I don't have sense.
3)____ I am stupid.
Yes. I agree you are all of the above. You left out a few. Allow me to complete your test.

1)____ I am infatuated with Word Woman.
2)____ I actually contacted her and showed her I was a douche.
3)____ I have to dig at anybody she shows interest in because - See #2.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
The illegals didn't claim that English was easy. They said that you were. I'll come to your defense, though. I've not had any luck and I've tried like Hell! I just can't get over that punanni fence.
I guard my punanni fence better than our gov't guards our border...lol!!! ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
I guard my punanni fence better than our gov't guards our border...lol!!! ;)
Well, that's not saying a Hell of a lot. What's a good time for an invasion?
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's not saying a Hell of a lot. What's a good time for an invasion?
You're a clever fella...you'll figure it out!!! lol! ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

I'm not that clever. Looks like you bricked it up.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Alyagotado wrote:
I'm not that clever. Looks like you bricked it up.
LMFAO....literally!!! Don't worry...the foundation is much sh!ttier than it appears! ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO....literally!!! Don't worry...the foundation is much sh!ttier than it appears! ;)
I'm not too sure about that! We can still be friends though.
Transplant

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Word Woman wrote:
Ha! They are clever. They speak great English when they want to, but speak no English when it gets them what they want. I am bilingual and you would not believe the insulting and incriminating things they say in Spanish while they are serving customers or waiting to go into a government office where they are getting free benefits. It makes me sick, but it is our government's fault. The government makes it easy and they are smart to take advantage. You and I are paying the way for them and their hordes of children. Many of them actually have a regular circuit they run throughout the year to get benefits in various states, mostly from Texas east and south to Florida.
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Transplant wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! They are clever. They speak great English when they want to, but speak no English when it gets them what they want. I am bilingual and you would not believe the insulting and incriminating things they say in Spanish while they are serving customers or waiting to go into a government office where they are getting free benefits. It makes me sick, but it is our government's fault. The government makes it easy and they are smart to take advantage. You and I are paying the way for them and their hordes of children. Many of them actually have a regular circuit they run throughout the year to get benefits in various states, mostly from Texas east and south to Florida.
You're bragging about being bilingual? I wouldn't tell anybody if I had sex with both men and women. Pick a side and stay on it.
dafuq

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>You're bragging about being bilingual? I wouldn't tell anybody if I had sex with both men and women. Pick a side and stay on it.
not sure if yu really kno what bilingual means or ur tryin to be clever? Funny either way LoL

“Warning; Foul Language Used..”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

uneducated hick wrote:
Fill the blanks with only "yes" or "no"
1)____ I don't have a brain.
2)____ I don't have sense.
3)____ I am stupid.
haha makes me feel dumb either way you say it. Nice one!
Transplant

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>You're bragging about being bilingual? I wouldn't tell anybody if I had sex with both men and women. Pick a side and stay on it.
A foreign language is required for a college degree these days. Being bilingual is worth an extra $10,000 a year for most jobs (though not here) and comes in quite handy when dealing with deceptive Hispanics who are usually talking to each other about how they are ripping you off right in front of your face. You just don't know it if you can't speak their language.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••