OBAMA PUT ROMNY back o the porch

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PLAUSIBLEDENABIL ITY

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Yes that the way I saw it didn't get to clear up the 47% parasite thing SOCIAL SECURITY is government hand ou folks
bullsht

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Your crazy I think the mormon did great and all the stall tapers say hes pretty
ON THE CONTRARY

Lexington, SC

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Contrary to what you said. MSN stated that rom grilled obo pretty good. I'm voting for ............neither.
mormon

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Oct 4, 2012
that church in your state
mormon

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Oct 4, 2012
ON THE CONTRARY wrote:
Contrary to what you said. MSN stated that rom grilled obo pretty good. I'm voting for ..........neither.
Then you get what the KOCK brothers give you then
Okee Dokee

Johnson City, TN

#6 Oct 4, 2012
mormon wrote:
<quoted text>Then you get what the KOCK brothers give you then
You truly have no idea what you are talking about do you? You are merely repeating what you've heard from the far left.

Just a little info for you, you are obviously referring to the KOCH brothers. I have to suspect that if you don't even know how to spell their name, you probably know nothing about them.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 4, 2012
Obama didn't put Romney back on the porch. You must have been watching a different channel than the rest of America. Romney handed Obama back his a$$, lies, and twisted words on a silver platter. It was better than WWF!
hahaha

AOL

#8 Oct 4, 2012
romney whored obama lmao you idiot
mormon

Elizabethton, TN

#9 Oct 4, 2012
Okee Dokee wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly have no idea what you are talking about do you? You are merely repeating what you've heard from the far left.
Just a little info for you, you are obviously referring to the KOCH brothers. I have to suspect that if you don't even know how to spell their name, you probably know nothing about them.
YES thats what i did miss spelled it -born rich brothers whoes dad spent alot of time in russia working to teach them how to crack oil got rich at it- now the sons use DADDIES wealth to buy these united states of AMERICA out from under we the people if we let the REPUBLICAN PARTY back in the white house
mormon

Elizabethton, TN

#10 Oct 4, 2012
bullsht wrote:
Your crazy I think the mormon did great and all the stall tapers say hes pretty
Did you mean stall tapper as in that Republican senator that got caught having same sex marrage in a public bathroom ? lol
mormon

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Oct 4, 2012
MAKE LESS THAN 250,000 PER YEAR you a damn fool to vote REPUBLICAN its not a child on a sock of a male teenager after they throw it into the hamper WAKE UP AND VOTE YOUR WAGE not a rich job creators
mormon

Elizabethton, TN

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Okee Dokee wrote:
<quoted text>
Like more TAX BREAKS TO THE RICH IS A CURE ALL how many times do the job creators say that
mormon

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Oct 4, 2012
Do mormons really wear special underwear -do they let just anybody into the church -why did they go way out there just what were they getting away from US you damn fools before you vote for mitt you better ask yourself a few question
OLD GUY

Charlotte, NC

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Even my dog who sat on my lap and watched the debate GOT IT!
no teleprompter he stumbled ahh and umm and and and. tried telling the same old stuff the demoncat sheepple live and breathe same ole stuff well MITT called him out he just smiled and shook his head and looked defeated. Guess you had you rose colored glasses on texting on your obama phone
PLAUSIBLEDENABILITY wrote:
Yes that the way I saw it didn't get to clear up the 47% parasite thing SOCIAL SECURITY is government hand ou folks

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 4, 2012
He out talked President Obama. He did not, however, say what he is going to do about the deficit. His numbers don't add up. He panders to whomever is his viewers. Last night he was just trying to kiss ass to the 47% by making it seem that he actually cares about them. There is two sides to Mitt Romney. The man that want's to give all these tax breaks and job growth to the middle and lower class and then the one that only his rich friends (and a hidden video camera) get to see. I think I'll side with the latter. That man doesn't care about common people. Only his snobby high society friends.

President Obama was not put back on the porch, as you put it. Mr. Obama merely let Mitt Romney smear his lies out on the table.
The dreaded, scary fact checkers will disprove nearly everything Mitt Romney said in his debate. Obama is the master at this chess game. Let Romney make all the moves he wants. He is just giving the POTUS more ammo to rip his ass a new one.
mormon

Elizabethton, TN

#16 Oct 4, 2012
Kaleaha wrote:
He out talked President Obama. He did not, however, say what he is going to do about the deficit. His numbers don't add up. He panders to whomever is his viewers. Last night he was just trying to kiss ass to the 47% by making it seem that he actually cares about them. There is two sides to Mitt Romney. The man that want's to give all these tax breaks and job growth to the middle and lower class and then the one that only his rich friends (and a hidden video camera) get to see. I think I'll side with the latter. That man doesn't care about common people. Only his snobby high society friends.
President Obama was not put back on the porch, as you put it. Mr. Obama merely let Mitt Romney smear his lies out on the table.
The dreaded, scary fact checkers will disprove nearly everything Mitt Romney said in his debate. Obama is the master at this chess game. Let Romney make all the moves he wants. He is just giving the POTUS more ammo to rip his ass a new one.
But if you believe and click your heals together 3 times and say trickle down trickle down trickle down you might get some- GOOD POST worth repeating lol
mormon

Elizabethton, TN

#17 Oct 4, 2012
Hope you don't let your dog vote or lick those special places -does the dog get government hand jobs from u lolyou
OLD GUY wrote:
Even my dog who sat on my lap and watched the debate GOT IT!
no teleprompter he stumbled ahh and umm and and and. tried telling the same old stuff the demoncat sheepple live and breathe same ole stuff well MITT called him out he just smiled and shook his head and looked defeated. Guess you had you rose colored glasses on texting on your obama phone
<quoted text>

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18 Oct 4, 2012
mormon wrote:
<quoted text>But if you believe and click your heals together 3 times and say trickle down trickle down trickle down you might get some- GOOD POST worth repeating lol
That theory can trickle down my ass crack. Onwards; my right heal has broken from clicking and wishing for other things. Have any glue? lol
mormon

Elizabethton, TN

#19 Oct 4, 2012
Kaleaha wrote:
<quoted text>
That theory can trickle down my ass crack. Onwards; my right heal has broken from clicking and wishing for other things. Have any glue? lol
you make me so mad i could pound sand lol
OLD GUY

Charlotte, NC

#20 Oct 4, 2012
Unlike the libtard Dems who vote in more than one state my dog who is smarter than 99.99% of libtards, isn't allowed to vote his rabies tag will not qualify as photo ID. Now for your sick LIBERAL (anything goes) comments about sex with animals disgusting!
mormon wrote:
Hope you don't let your dog vote or lick those special places -does the dog get government hand jobs from u lolyou <quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blatant Law Breaking 5 min whothehellcares- 2
Vote your Conscience? 9 min whothehellcares- 34
no 18 min whothehellcares- 51
Condemned house 2 hr Stella 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Dont_You_Dare 10,000
Media assists ISIS 4 hr BellaRosaLinda 1
Man Pees in the Courthouse Lobby!!! 4 hr Kohlrabi 10
Why cant people tell the truth? 6 hr z0neCrew 82
Dr Mike Stone 8 hr Camilla Weber 5
Wreck on 107 cutoff 9 hr Joe 61

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages