dealing with people that have a chip ...

dealing with people that have a chip on their shoulder

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Cramps

Brevard, NC

#1 Feb 4, 2013
How is this done? Anything you say at anytime could set them off. Comments in general could cause an explosion. Walking on egg shells is uncalled for.
Shirley Ujest

Greeneville, TN

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Cramps wrote:
How is this done? Anything you say at anytime could set them off. Comments in general could cause an explosion. Walking on egg shells is uncalled for.
What do you mean? What are you talking about? I can't believe that idiots come on here, and say crap like that. You need your friggin' head examined.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#3 Feb 4, 2013
I usually eat it...

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Cramps wrote:
Life is too short for walking on egg shells. Who cares! Set em off. They will either love you or hate you. The quickest way to get something like that done and over with is to make it come to a head. To many grown ups still act like 5 year olds, because people tip toe around them. Sad, but true. Listen sweetie, you can be the biggest and best peach in all the world and some douchebag is still gonna hate peaches.:)
hmmm

Brentwood, TN

#5 Feb 4, 2013
I keep chip dip on my shoulder, never know when you'll run into that person with the chip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YMCA lady trainers 19 min Gym Rat 4
robin quillen leaves meeting 29 min unreal 26
home wreckers 1 hr sharon 9
New Water Park! Waste of Tax Dollars! 1 hr Stevie 35
where is melinda babb? (Oct '14) 2 hr huge 5
Candy Duncan 3 hr No one 1
Trumps fake news 3 hr pearls mirth and ... 14
Park Overall 8 hr Rose 39
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) Sat Spankenema 195

Greeneville Jobs