Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Cryer

Grafton, WI

#1 Sep 9, 2010
Another thief caught!
HaHa

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Sep 9, 2010
He is a dumbass drug addict that has hurt everyone in his family, he has no respect for anyone and he is a worthless human being, I happen to know the dumbass personally not by choice either, I hope they give him time, then when he gets out I hope he tries to rob the wrong person and they put him out of everyone's misery. I have seen the destruction the dumbass has caused, its about time he gets in trouble. Even though he deserves a lot more than he will get.
Yessir

Johnson City, TN

#3 Sep 9, 2010
Hasn't he served time for robbery before? If its the Tim Davis I knew, he has and he involved my sister in it.
HaHa

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Sep 9, 2010
Yeah he has, I forgot about that! Hell with as much as he's done its hard to remember it all!
Yessir

Johnson City, TN

#5 Sep 9, 2010
Well, those ladies that got caught with him will serve time. Its sad; the man can't rip somebody off without someone to hold his d**k!
HaHa

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Sep 10, 2010
I heard they could get 8 to12 years, they had a baby in the car so they got felony child endangerment
Samantha his daughter

Charlotte, NC

#7 Nov 2, 2012
You know what all of yall just need to mind your own damn business.. I'm sure you have made mistakes before in ur life..k

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathy lowery 11 min Justme 12
Mistie Jennings 11 min A friend 4
Hershey's 22 min whothehellcares- 13
About time the Baptists stood up for decency 32 min Anon 49
Orlando mass shooting 42 min BellaRosaLinda 225
ISIS & Muslim countries 45 min Some1 17
A basketball legend and a wonderful person 45 min Steelers Fan 11
Luved those pink shorts 45 min BellaRosaLinda 25
Raising our children to be racist 53 min Some1 55
The numbers on Trump 2 hr BellaRosaLinda 35