good try

United States

#249 Apr 27, 2011
Mercy wrote:
How much does Kristy Howell charge for a haircut now?
I go to Kristi and she charges $20 for a cut and style...I don't think to expensive....the one I went to before charges $45 for a cut and they ARE in Greeneville...I guess everyone has a different idea of expensive...everyones budget is different
Cut N Trim

Fremont, CA

#251 May 5, 2011
Meg really did a great job on my pubes! Cut them, trimmed them, and then did a great style on them! No more wearing a Merkin for me to hide this hideous pube style! I'm putting it all out there and proud! Thanks Meg!
mistie jenninge

La Vergne, TN

#252 May 5, 2011
I think patty that work beside the old woodennickle is the best. And she has the best tanning beds to and is all so very sweet person.
Really

Hartford, CT

#253 May 5, 2011
Cut N Trim wrote:
Meg really did a great job on my pubes! Cut them, trimmed them, and then did a great style on them! No more wearing a Merkin for me to hide this hideous pube style! I'm putting it all out there and proud! Thanks Meg!
Was that necessary? Get real!!!
thanks

Cookeville, TN

#254 May 23, 2011
Where is Tonya Stevenson and Leslie Solomon? Didn't Tonya just have a baby? Is she working again?
Lilbit

Murfreesboro, TN

#255 May 25, 2011
Tonya is on maturnity leave and Lesley is at House of Style on Asheville Hwy
allison

Brentwood, TN

#256 Jan 3, 2012
kristy howell is awesome
kim

Paducah, KY

#257 Jan 3, 2012
Christy Pruitt or Allison Lister for sure!
cat

United States

#258 Jan 4, 2012
doyler barber shop
Love her

Johnson City, TN

#259 Jan 4, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>If you can find her! Shes a salon jumper!
Yes, Jamie Cutshall is really good. I think that she works out of her home and is very reasonable. Doesn't have the overhead.
ATTITUDE

Walland, TN

#260 Jan 4, 2012
alison wrote:
It's A L I S O N..!!!!!
You've got a lot to learn about the "buisness" Miss A L I S O N! People are on here giving you compliments about what a great stylist you are, and you are slamming them for misspelling your name? ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING! And regardless of how well you do a persons hair, if your attitude stinks, then most likely they will not be a repeat customer. As you can see from the posts, there are SEVERAL more willing to take that client and actually be "nice".
LOL

Fort Campbell, TN

#261 Jan 6, 2012
van goh wrote:
<quoted text>
If you miss an appointment, she writes your name on a silly dry- erase board. I guess this is supposed to embarrass one into keeping timely appointments. I have a busy life; sometimes I double book. I stopped going to her so everyone wouldn't have to read my name and look down on me and my failure to make a super important appointment!
Time is money, when you are self employed. Maybe you should have thought of that when she put your name on the board. If you don't have consideration for your stylist loosing money from other clients because you didn't value her time, someone else will pay for that time. A phone call is very easy.
bebe

Paducah, KY

#262 Jan 30, 2012
ATTITUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got a lot to learn about the "buisness" Miss A L I S O N! People are on here giving you compliments about what a great stylist you are, and you are slamming them for misspelling your name? ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING! And regardless of how well you do a persons hair, if your attitude stinks, then most likely they will not be a repeat customer. As you can see from the posts, there are SEVERAL more willing to take that client and actually be "nice".
Ouch!
sally

Paducah, KY

#263 Jan 30, 2012
I like all the girls at Hair Palace.
messedupdo

Jonesborough, TN

#264 Jan 30, 2012
I dont know who is the BEST in Greeneville at doing hair, I guess I would say Mike Carducci. But, I can tell you who to go to if you want your hair "jacked the h*ll up an lookin like crap", and that is Susan at Enstyle. Last time I was there, she messed my hair up, talked about every other stylist and manicurist in town like a dog, and charged an outrageous price for a shabby job. Take the money somewhere else....cause this broad aint "cuttin" it!
kjhgvb

Greeneville, TN

#265 Feb 3, 2012
keith kitts at family hair care
satisfied customer

Kingston Springs, TN

#266 Nov 25, 2012
Hair Palace
fact

Jonesborough, TN

#267 Nov 25, 2012
Well honestly i think name spelling is important to get to the RIGHT hair stylist and i think the only one with a bad attitude is yourself...
ATTITUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got a lot to learn about the "buisness" Miss A L I S O N! People are on here giving you compliments about what a great stylist you are, and you are slamming them for misspelling your name? ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING! And regardless of how well you do a persons hair, if your attitude stinks, then most likely they will not be a repeat customer. As you can see from the posts, there are SEVERAL more willing to take that client and actually be "nice".
In the know

Gallatin, TN

#268 Nov 26, 2012
Lilbit wrote:
Tonya is on maturnity leave and Lesley is at House of Style on Asheville Hwy
Tonya is the owner of the new ALIBI salon....
Alibi

Morganton, NC

#269 Nov 28, 2012
parent wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...Tonya is great. She is at Twisted Scissors. She puts in a lot of time on continuing education...stays up to date on trends & products. I have long, curly hair with a mind of its own and Tonya is the only stylist to ever really do anything with it. I have found her to be very professional.
Yes she is truly amazing - but she is at her own place now. The Alibi Salon it adjoins Mr Gilf on the Boulevard! ;) love her- she is a sweetie and does amazing hair!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Long live the king " 44 min Friend of 3
Is every woman a drug addict? 45 min Friend of 12
to u 48 min Friend of 3
lawsuit against county schools 1 hr willard 11
Greene County Schools 1 hr willard 117
US NITROGEN buys 4 dollar horse for 150 k 1 hr Kohlrabi 8
REPUBLICANS say no to mobile home votes their t... 1 hr Kohlrabi 10
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 14 hr Janet 10
Body found in Greeneville creek 15 hr Fishing Man 7
Scintillaire Restaurant 20 hr atethere 25
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]