Please don't do it again
Someone you crushed

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2013
You crushed me awhile back. I spent a lot of time trying to forget I ever met you. Then out of nowhere you start trying to get back in my life. I am the same person that I was the day we met. You treated me like a worthless piece of garbage back then. If that is what you thought and I've not changed then why are you trying to be a part of my life?

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 25, 2013
If people show you who they are... believe them. Sounds like you need to make sure you don't let this person back into your life. People always say "I've changed" and they haven't. Shrugs. Good luck.
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#3 Aug 25, 2013
TYPICAL TENNESSEE RED-NECK INBREED PEOPLE!

Since: Aug 13

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2013
Someone you crushed wrote:
You crushed me awhile back. I spent a lot of time trying to forget I ever met you. Then out of nowhere you start trying to get back in my life. I am the same person that I was the day we met. You treated me like a worthless piece of garbage back then. If that is what you thought and I've not changed then why are you trying to be a part of my life?
Are you sure this person knew you felt this way? I know the person whose life I'm trying to get back into is acting really shady towards me and then I hear from mutual friends he used to talk about getting with me... I never knew he felt that way.
Someone you crushed

United States

#6 Aug 26, 2013
genuinely me wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure this person knew you felt this way? I know the person whose life I'm trying to get back into is acting really shady towards me and then I hear from mutual friends he used to talk about getting with me... I never knew he felt that way.
Shady? Like how? If you don't mind me asking.

United States

#7 Aug 26, 2013
Making plans and blowing them off at the last minute, or every time I try to talk about anything besides what's on TV he freezes up. He was my best friend and I never had any idea he had feelings for me.
Someone you crushed

United States

#8 Aug 26, 2013
genuinely me wrote:
Making plans and blowing them off at the last minute, or every time I try to talk about anything besides what's on TV he freezes up. He was my best friend and I never had any idea he had feelings for me.
This person was my best friend too. Hope it all works out for you.

United States

#9 Aug 26, 2013
You too... Sometimes I find the "best friendships" get even more complicated than relationships! For what its worth I wish I WOULD have known...
Lyin Eyes

Greeneville, TN

#10 Aug 27, 2013
Is this Bobby?
Someone you crushed

United States

#11 Aug 27, 2013
Lyin Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this Bobby?
No.
mercedes

La Vergne, TN

#12 Aug 28, 2013
Lyin Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this Bobby?
Gobble gobble
Irritated

Moore, SC

#13 Aug 28, 2013
Sounds like David Kilday. This is what he does! Back and forth back and forth emotionally traumatizing the people that really cares about him.
Lyin Eyes

Greeneville, TN

#14 Aug 28, 2013
<quoted text>
No.
I thought u were Bobby Rader. I hurt him 17 yrs ago and never forgave myself.
Forgive yourself

Lexington, SC

#15 Aug 29, 2013
Lyin Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought u were Bobby Rader. I hurt him 17 yrs ago and never forgave myself.
Forgive yourself! He has probably long forgotten.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wesley Holt...really?? 31 min Wake up 51
Junkies 35 min NoMorals 4
Vonda smith 53 min silver streak 11
Fed tax overhaul results 1 hr LiberalLunatics 21
Little Top a great place to eat! What a joke 1 hr Christian 21
President Trump deserves a Nobel Prize 2 hr Media hound 111
SPYGATE worse than Watergate 2 hr Actually 17

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages