wow wrote:
Wow he did it again!! That funny how you can't even handle the truth
What in the hell are you talking about?
voter

Greeneville, TN

#3 May 6, 2014
wow wrote:
Wow he did it again!! That funny how you can't even handle the truth
He doesn't work, but today he doesn't have anything to do but sit somewhere, try to get votes, and look at his phone. He won't let nothing stay on there today
Dog Turd

Johnson City, TN

#4 May 6, 2014
voter wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't work, but today he doesn't have anything to do but sit somewhere, try to get votes, and look at his phone. He won't let nothing stay on there today
It's not right to talk about Mr. Jones or Mr. Holt that way, they are good people as far as I know?
ralf

Greeneville, TN

#5 May 6, 2014
Some one is about to get an a$$ whipping
Dog Turd

Johnson City, TN

#6 May 6, 2014
ralf wrote:
Some one is about to get an a$$ whipping
Who?
wow

Mohawk, TN

#7 May 6, 2014
It's called topix you can talk about whatever you want
andy

Greeneville, TN

#8 May 6, 2014
Dog Turd wrote:
<quoted text>It's not right to talk about Mr. Jones or Mr. Holt that way, they are good people as far as I know?
Mr jones is a good man
I Know

Johnson City, TN

#9 May 6, 2014
Tom Hopson will be you next County Trustee! At about 10pm that point will be proven! He will do a fine job, and I am very proud of him! He is fine man, who will be a credit to Greene County! May God Bless him in the task ahead!
I Know

Johnson City, TN

#10 May 6, 2014
andy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr jones is a good man
Yes he is, but he wont be the next Greene County Trustee! Mr. Holt is a good man as well.
Hey

Bowling Green, KY

#11 May 6, 2014
I Know wrote:
Tom Hopson will be you next County Trustee! At about 10pm that point will be proven! He will do a fine job, and I am very proud of him! He is fine man, who will be a credit to Greene County! May God Bless him in the task ahead!
Is this Mr. Hopson himself? If not at least a close relative.
I Know

Johnson City, TN

#12 May 6, 2014
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this Mr. Hopson himself? If not at least a close relative.
No sir, I am not related too Tom! He is a man I worked for 15 years, I admire him, nothing more! I worked at 4 polling places today, as did my wife. I did not see his opponents? I guess they didn't feel they didn't need to be there? Tom was at all, so I guess he wants to be elected? I didn't do this for pay, I did it because I wanted to! And I got a hell of a sunburn! Do you think someone can't support someone, just because they think they are the best person for the job? I have not one bad word to say against his opponents, I am Just for Tom! Is that OK with you? I resent your comment!
Hey

Bowling Green, KY

#13 May 6, 2014
I Know wrote:
<quoted text>
No sir, I am not related too Tom! He is a man I worked for 15 years, I admire him, nothing more! I worked at 4 polling places today, as did my wife. I did not see his opponents? I guess they didn't feel they didn't need to be there? Tom was at all, so I guess he wants to be elected? I didn't do this for pay, I did it because I wanted to! And I got a hell of a sunburn! Do you think someone can't support someone, just because they think they are the best person for the job? I have not one bad word to say against his opponents, I am Just for Tom! Is that OK with you? I resent your comment!
Yes that is fine with me now please calm down. If you get anymore excited you may not be around to help in the next election. Best of luck to Tim
I Know

Johnson City, TN

#14 May 6, 2014
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is fine with me now please calm down. If you get anymore excited you may not be around to help in the next election. Best of luck to Tim
Really? I didn't Know I was excited? Why don't you come over to 2555 White Sands road, and see how excited I can I can get? Be glad to show you, I would love to show you! What do you think? Now put up or shut up! HaHa.
Hey

Greeneville, TN

#15 May 6, 2014
I Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I didn't Know I was excited? Why don't you come over to 2555 White Sands road, and see how excited I can I can get? Be glad to show you, I would love to show you! What do you think? Now put up or shut up! HaHa.
If I come by I'll whoop your damn ass, and shut your fat mouth. This is comin' from a pretty big sumbitch that said it. I know where you live chicken shit sumbitch.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#16 May 6, 2014
Redneck cretins,,,gotta' admire their spunk, sounds like a couple of fightin' roosters sparring over a hen. Or maybe a chicken shit sammich..
I Know

Johnson City, TN

#17 May 6, 2014
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>If I come by I'll whoop your damn ass, and shut your fat mouth. This is comin' from a pretty big sumbitch that said it. I know where you live chicken shit sumbitch.
Only one thing left to prove it! Come on! I'm waiting, big mouth! Talk is cheap! Cant wait! I'll bet you don't have the nerve?
steel cables

Dallas, TX

#18 May 6, 2014
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>If I come by I'll whoop your damn ass, and shut your fat mouth. This is comin' from a pretty big sumbitch that said it. I know where you live chicken shit sumbitch.
I bet you one of them dough boys who think a big ole fat belly means you're strong and tough. LOL! BIG in flab and fat ain't strong, you know.
never know

Washington, DC

#19 May 6, 2014
steel cables wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you one of them dough boys who think a big ole fat belly means you're strong and tough. LOL! BIG in flab and fat ain't strong, you know.
I bet you get that a$$ busted...
steel cables

Dallas, TX

#20 May 6, 2014
never know wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you get that a$$ busted...
Maybe...but I know I'd rather take on someone "big", fat and out of shape than someone with a lean, tight core and well defined. Some fat boys have that underneath but most are soft and pudgy underneath. Not much real "armor" to penetrate...just soft flab covering those critical target areas. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clay Paxton 13 min xfriend 1
To Word Woman (Aug '13) 27 min __w0rd w0man__ 20
***** last post wins ***** 33 min Alex Nicole 1,419
Word Woman (Mar '13) 41 min __w0rd w0man__ 51
What is wrong with me? 48 min __w0rd w0man__ 8
Chris Brobeck 1 hr one in every crowd 12
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Independent1 7,516
cigarette smoking 3 hr Independent1 19
Why are threads about you know who deleted? 5 hr Independent1 39

Winter Storm Watch for Greene County was issued at March 03 at 9:42PM CST