First Prev
of 2
Next Last
disapointed

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2013
Guys watch your daughters, wifes mothers any woman at all. Hes a womanizer, he will play off to be there best friend then talk them into letting him barrow a little money here alittle there and so on till he has them broke and will walk away laughing. Beware of this fraud.
Interloper

Johnson City, TN

#2 Sep 13, 2013
But he's an old man, right?
Dogwood_Dr_Chick

UK

#4 Sep 13, 2013
disapointed wrote:
Guys watch your daughters, wifes mothers any woman at all. Hes a womanizer, he will play off to be there best friend then talk them into letting him barrow a little money here alittle there and so on till he has them broke and will walk away laughing. Beware of this fraud.
send him over to my house.
pleeeeeaaasseeee

United States

#5 Sep 13, 2013
I have known Reed for a few years now. He has never been anything but a gentlemen to me or around me. Oh and never asked for one red cent!
pleeeeaaaassssee e

Greeneville, TN

#7 Sep 14, 2013
oh really wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because u are ugly. I know for a fact he's a dirty old man.
I am far from ugly. Maybe he just knows how to treat women that have class. Maybe he was a dirty old man to you because you have the impression that's what you wanted. Just sayin.....
I Know

Morristown, TN

#10 Sep 25, 2013
He will rip off any woman that he can. He is a user. He will try to get their money, cars, or anything else he can. Any info that anyone has on him will be appreciated.
yeah

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Oct 2, 2013
If this is the same one I know then he'll also skip out on rent, he owes my mom $2000 in rent money. She didn't want anything to do with him she just wanted a tenant and he didn't like that so he didn't pay her. He always made nasty sexual comments toward both of us and I was only 14 when he rented from her. A total POS he always hides when he sees us in town. Stupid old man..
randie

United States

#12 Jan 21, 2014
Big liar and con man!
littleoldlady

Greeneville, TN

#13 Jan 21, 2014
i think we need reed for our next sheriff.i here he carrys a big stick...
randie

United States

#14 Jan 22, 2014
littleoldlady wrote:
i think we need reed for our next sheriff.i here he carrys a big stick...
you must be either crazy or on drugs. That little weasel does nothing but con people out of their money.
littleoldlady

Greeneville, TN

#15 Jan 22, 2014
i have knowed reed for years .he is a good guy..you are the one on here calling names like a grade schooler .how about grow up and get a life ...
reed hater

Sweetwater, TN

#16 Jan 22, 2014
littleoldlady wrote:
i have knowed reed for years .he is a good guy..you are the one on here calling names like a grade schooler .how about grow up and get a life ...
Hard to do when hes put you so far in the hole financially!!! My life now consist of constant bill collectors cuz of the pedifile!
Interested

Jonesborough, TN

#17 Jan 23, 2014
I Know wrote:
He will rip off any woman that he can. He is a user. He will try to get their money, cars, or anything else he can. Any info that anyone has on him will be appreciated.
Is this the Reed that is real small wears glasses, in his 60s and drives an older model chevy truck? If so could I have more info on him. Please only from people that know him he is a neighbor and a lot of things are being stated all over these post.
littleoldlady

Greeneville, TN

#18 Jan 24, 2014
i will give you some info .he is a good guy.worked two jobs a lot of times .fixed up some nice old cars .i have knowed him for years .know the bad he has got a few bad weman over the years thats more than likley the ones talking trash about him they need to look in the mirror at theirselves not reed .if he is your neighbor you have got a good one be thankful he is a good guy......
greeneville guys

Charlotte, NC

#19 Jan 24, 2014
is his fakebook jeffrey does he play games with lil kids why would he say that
reed hater

Sweetwater, TN

#20 Jan 24, 2014
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the Reed that is real small wears glasses, in his 60s and drives an older model chevy truck? If so could I have more info on him. Please only from people that know him he is a neighbor and a lot of things are being stated all over these post.
Yes this is him? He plays to be a nice person at first, but in the end he will start borrowing money from you. But youll never see a dime of it again. He is a real pervert too. So watch your back and your wallets too.
reed hater

Sweetwater, TN

#21 Jan 24, 2014
littleoldlady wrote:
i will give you some info .he is a good guy.worked two jobs a lot of times .fixed up some nice old cars .i have knowed him for years .know the bad he has got a few bad weman over the years thats more than likley the ones talking trash about him they need to look in the mirror at theirselves not reed .if he is your neighbor you have got a good one be thankful he is a good guy......
Sounds like hes got you rigbt where hes had so many other women. Wont be long that he will have you broke and eyes wide open soon.
Tom

Jonesborough, TN

#22 Jan 24, 2014
This May be,,, you are not his JUDGE. by you saying this about a person in this manner. Makes you worse than the person himself.. God judges us .. Those without sin let him cast the first stone..
reed hater

Sweetwater, TN

#23 Jan 25, 2014
Tom wrote:
This May be,,, you are not his JUDGE. by you saying this about a person in this manner. Makes you worse than the person himself.. God judges us .. Those without sin let him cast the first stone..
Let him do to you as he has done to others!
pennylover

Johnson City, TN

#24 Jan 25, 2014
Reed would never hurt nobody so quit talking about him .He is a good person always has been always will be.All u people are on drugs saying this about hm.Leave im alone.He is someones son and someones Dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lol west greene vs. greeneville 12 min GreeneCo 34
KFC under new management? 23 min Eat Ships 7
The Alphabet game 3 hr Kohlrabi 4
lawsuit against county schools 4 hr John 8
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Trunketeer 4,851
Kayla L from Crestview Terrrace 4 hr thelma lou 7
***** last post wins ***** 4 hr Trunketeer 62
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 8 hr Janet 10
Body found in Greeneville creek 10 hr Fishing Man 7
Scintillaire Restaurant 15 hr atethere 25
Greene County Schools Wed watching the news 115
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]