REPUBLICANS offer more rich tax break...

REPUBLICANS offer more rich tax breaks ONLY

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

CLARKSmudhole

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Yes Obama care is not working as planned but well the head line tells all what the Republicans would have offered .
TRUTHmonster

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Nov 4, 2013
I know what your saying I wish people in Greene country would stop voting with the party of the rich . Its un-GODLY
Sheep Herder

Chisinau, Moldova

#3 Nov 4, 2013
TRUTHmonster wrote:
I know what your saying I wish people in Greene country would stop voting with the party of the rich . Its un-GODLY
But they won't. They've been brainwashed into thinking there's only one political party that's morally "good" and there are no other options available except someone with an "R" after their name. No, I'm not advocating voting Democrat, I'm an Independent, just suggesting people see beyond party affiliation for a change.
CONSERVATISMleft usbehind

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Nov 4, 2013
I agree we need to move past the era and get some good paying jobs in Greeneville not just low wage rich job creator take most jobs .
Why

United States

#5 Nov 4, 2013
TRUTHmonster wrote:
So you think all the rich ppl are Republicans? The majority of republicans are not rich. What is unGodly is expecting others to take care of you, when you're capable of taking care of yourself. Do you consider yourself a Godly person?

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#6 Nov 4, 2013
I see the schizophrenic personality from Jonesborough is back--arguing with himself under different names.
Crawfish Crider

Greeneville, TN

#7 Nov 4, 2013
TRUTHmonster wrote:
There are 2 parties of the rich. One doesn't hide from it. The other one talks a good game.
ZONEDredstate

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Nov 8, 2013
Let them eat tax breaks to the rich - seems they will never learn in this poor area

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#10 Nov 8, 2013
And another identity from Jonesborough checks in. Would you like a separate forum where you can all be alone with yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good mechanic to replace an alternator? 26 min No deal 5
WTF is wrong with people in Greeneville? 36 min Booger_ Burns 18
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 1 hr Chelseawheeler22 64
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Dont_You_Dare 10,256
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 1 hr Red_Forman 2,561
greene county drug court 1 hr Sparrow 3
SG Volleyball 1 hr Fed Up 22
Mean Walmart Rant... 4 hr Skinnymarriny 64
Poll Hillary Clinton for President (Jul '15) 8 hr Two Faced Donnie 29
Gone too soon 15 hr GHS06 2

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages