Robert deniro very offensive comments

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bubba work real hard

Williston, FL

#1 Jun 11, 2018
Robert deniro get on TV openly say many offensive thing about our presadunt but then good person like Rosy Odonnel say something about black people in a private conversation and get into lots of trouble!!

Is Robert denero a traitor? Looks like it, he hate Amurica very much looks like.

People who love Amurica and call themselve patriots need to boycott this scumbags hit him in the pocket book where it hurt the most.
Steve Gutenberg

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jun 11, 2018
Trumptards love vulgar language.
white trash paradise

United States

#3 Jun 11, 2018
We also love white trash bigoted actors with bad habits.
oyesforsure

United States

#4 Jun 11, 2018
Steve Gutenberg wrote:
Trumptards love vulgar language.
Can tell your a stupid libatard.
gagnburg

United States

#5 Jun 11, 2018
oyesforsure wrote:
<quoted text>

With a name like his what do you expect. Sounds like something you would find on a Sexually transmitted diseases list. LMAO
Steve Gutenberg

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jun 11, 2018
oyesforsure wrote:
<quoted text>

Can tell you’re a single brain cell having Trumptard.
Good Job Adults

United States

#7 Jun 11, 2018
Steve Gutenberg wrote:
<quoted text>

Can tell you’re a single brain cell having Trumptard.
You might be right but that would make it one more than you have
jellybelly

United States

#8 Jun 11, 2018
de nero and his black wife need to move to africa if they hate trump so much. we won't miss their striped as***
correctingfakene ws

Burbank, CA

#9 Jun 12, 2018
Nobody ever made offensive comments about Obama? Or Bush? Or Clinton?

And what exactly does Rosie O'Donnell have to do with anything?
Sif

United States

#10 Jun 12, 2018
jellybelly wrote:
de nero and his black wife need to move to africa if they hate trump so much. we won't miss their striped as***
You disgusting hick
Shotdown

United States

#11 Jun 13, 2018
Bubba work real hard wrote:
Robert deniro get on TV openly say many offensive thing about our presadunt but then good person like Rosy Odonnel say something about black people in a private conversation and get into lots of trouble!!

Is Robert denero a traitor? Looks like it, he hate Amurica very much looks like.

People who love Amurica and call themselve patriots need to boycott this scumbags hit him in the pocket book where it hurt the most.
And here is the deal....Why would anybody with a smidgeon of common sense care what robert de negro has to say about anything > is he a political guru...dennis codman weeping over the DKPR meeting with trump....who cares what these clowns think or say about anything. Anymore, simply getting to a stardom status makes them an expert on gun control- politics - homo's - fianance or anything thing else ?
There is know difference between R. denegro, D. Codman. R.barr..whoopi ...al Sharpton....they are a buncha has beens that can not grab the spot light unless they are creating chaos. The only consulting these gomers should be giving in where the closest rehab is....other than that ...shut up
PotMeetKettle

United States

#12 Jun 13, 2018
Shotdown wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is the deal....Why would anybody with a smidgeon of common sense care what robert de negro has to say about anything > is he a political guru...dennis codman weeping over the DKPR meeting with trump....who cares what these clowns think or say about anything. Anymore, simply getting to a stardom status makes them an expert on gun control- politics - homo's - fianance or anything thing else ?
There is know difference between R. denegro, D. Codman. R.barr..whoopi ...al Sharpton....they are a buncha has beens that can not grab the spot light unless they are creating chaos. The only consulting these gomers should be giving in where the closest rehab is....other than that ...shut up
Their opinion matters the exact same as yours, which is not at all.
Okkkkkkkkkkkkk

United States

#13 Jun 13, 2018
PotMeetKettle wrote:
<quoted text>

OKKK
Shotdown

United States

#14 Jun 13, 2018
PotMeetKettle wrote:
<quoted text>

Too my point exactly....cept mine aint all over the news nor shoved in the worlds face like their opinion today is the gospel. The difference being I don't need to grab the glory and understand
my opinion is simply that....its mine.
So thank you for agreeing even if you was just trying to be a wisea$$. Just another moron that thinks because a R. denegro said something ...hes an expert in the field and it must be the truth.
You would drink the kool-aid too.
overanalyze this

Ottawa, Canada

#15 Jun 13, 2018
correctingfakenews wrote:
Nobody ever made offensive comments about Obama? Or Bush? Or Clinton?

And what exactly does Rosie O'Donnell have to do with anything?
I think that Rosie Donald guy donated a testicle to Bobby D. when he wanted to experience what it felt like to be a man. Bobby D. is still my favorite transgendered actor even if he thinks people want to hear the political views of a petulant Snowflake who is insecure with his own manhood and obviously threatened by real men like President Trump.
I'm quite positive Bobby D.'s shrink has made a fortune trying to help him deal with his insecurities. Bless his heart.
Strange sounds

United States

#16 Jun 13, 2018
Ted Nugent uses profanity all the time when he criticized Obama and Hillary, never saw a replubican get upset.
Why’s that?
gotUnA Stranglehold baby

Ottawa, Canada

#17 Jun 13, 2018
Strange sounds wrote:
Ted Nugent uses profanity all the time when he criticized Obama and Hillary, never saw a replubican get upset.
Why’s that?
Ted Nugent speaks the truth. Very different from the opinions of Snowflakes that are just overly emotional and can't deal with their emotions like rational human beings because their personal attacks have no merits whatsoever.
There's a difference.
Nobel Stranglehold

Ottawa, Canada

#18 Jun 13, 2018
Bubba work real hard wrote:

Bobby D's head is exploding this morning because two Norwegian lawmakers nominated President Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize and he will almost certainly win. I can't wait to sit back and watch the Snowflakes melt down on camera, social media, and everywhere else.
.... not to mention Greeneville Topix.
HILARIOUS!!!!

MAKING NOBEL PEACE PRIZES GREAT AGAIN!!!!
$$$$

GOD BLESS EARTH!!!!
$$$$
regurgitating CNN BS

Ottawa, Canada

#19 Jun 13, 2018
Strange sounds wrote:
Why’s that?
What's that colored chick's name that brought up the Motor City Madman on one of those fake news outlets?

She's grasping at straws. Bless her heart.
fat worthless POS

Ottawa, Canada

#20 Jun 13, 2018
Maybe Ted Nugent will be inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame around the same time President Trump is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for singlehandedly denuclearizing the Korean peninsula. Amazing.

Just curious, has David Crosby's borrowed liver failed yet?
I thought drug addicts couldn't even get on the transplant list because they intentionally destroy their organs?
How many innocent children died while waiting for a liver on the transplant list while Crosby got rewarded for destroying his liver with drugs and alcohol?
What a crying shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sen Cory Booker Sexually Assaults Man In Bathroom 52 min Larry Elder 4
President Trump deserves a Nobel Prize (Apr '18) 1 hr amazing water cla... 1,068
Left wing violent mobs 1 hr Pleasecontinueurt... 22
What You Didnt See In the News Today 2 hr how racist 8
Elizabeth Warren claims Melungeon ancestry 2 hr just like Cory Bo... 142
Sky diving Chuckey 3 hr Butt hurt 6
Kiefer McClanahan 4 hr Omg 47

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages