Cat Turd

Maryville, TN

#90 Sep 23, 2013
Copy and paste don't interest me.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#91 Sep 23, 2013
FLANDERS wrote:
<quoted text>YOU BLASPHEMOUS HEATHEN YOU! THAT IS GODS WORD NOT MANS! YOU DARE MOCK WHAT HES WRITTEN. YOU ALL WILL BURN, BABY, BURN!!!!!!!!
Good grief... quit yelling...
Seriously

Greeneville, TN

#92 Sep 23, 2013
Cat Turd wrote:
<quoted text>You were recently formed by incest....I am a beautiful creation.
Explain to me how we are all NOT a result of incest if life began with only two people? Explain this please.
Seriously

Greeneville, TN

#93 Sep 23, 2013
Cat Turd wrote:
Copy and paste don't interest me.
No you like to let other people answer the questions.
Cat Turd

Maryville, TN

#94 Sep 23, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Explain to me how we are all NOT a result of incest if life began with only two people? Explain this please.
Are you from Greeneville?
Seriously

Greeneville, TN

#95 Sep 23, 2013
Cat Turd wrote:
<quoted text>Are you from Greeneville?
Are you avoiding answering the question?
Cat Turd

Maryville, TN

#96 Sep 23, 2013
If so.It should be self explanatory.
Cat Turd

Maryville, TN

#97 Sep 23, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Are you avoiding answering the question?
I'm not here to change your mind,you're not going to change mine.Enough said...

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#98 Sep 23, 2013
seeking wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to slander his name or curse creation. I'm simply looking for answers through a rational theological discussion is all.
You are so out of luck then, but I do admire your effort.

You can't have a rational discussion with Christian fundies about anything, especially their irrational belief in an invisible daddy figure who is an all powerful superbeing.

Their fingers are firmly planted in their ears with their eyes squeezed shut going and going "la-la-la, I can't hear you.My god is real!"

It's all very sad. To waste this life, expecting a better one after you are dead.

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" --Douglas Adams
Seriously

Greer, SC

#99 Sep 23, 2013
Cat Turd wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not here to change your mind,you're not going to change mine.Enough said...
You should really admit that yes according to the bible we are the desendents of incest and unmarried people who ran around naked in the woods and listened to talking snakes.
listening

Izmail, Ukraine

#100 Sep 23, 2013
Cat Turd wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not here to change your mind,you're not going to change mine.Enough said...
I'm not trying to change your mind but you could possibly change mine should you provide persuasive and tangible evidence of God's existence. I'm certainly open-minded and flexible in my thinking process when given logical explanations.
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#101 Sep 23, 2013
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ALL REALLY BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE OR GOD! WE HATE EACH OTHER, WE STEAL FROM EACH OTHER, WE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EACH OTHER, WE COMMIT ADULTERY, WE LIE, WE TAKE HIS NAME IN VANE, CRIME,HATE,ALL THIS AND MORE AND WE SIT THERE AND TELL PEOPLE TO LIVE RIGHT OR GO TO CHURCH, WHAT THE HELL! SOMEBODY ALWAYS WANTS TO KICK YOUR ASS, SOMEBODY ALWAYS WANTS TO TAKE THINGS FROM YOU, SOMEBODY ALWAYS WANTS TO RUN YOU AND YOUR NAME IN THE GROUND, AND WE BELIEVE IN GOD!
John Aravosis

United States

#102 Sep 23, 2013
FLANDERS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU BLASPHEMOUS HEATHEN YOU! THAT IS GODS WORD NOT MANS! YOU DARE MOCK WHAT HES WRITTEN. YOU ALL WILL BURN, BABY, BURN!!!!!!!!
Did God have spell-check when he wrote that book?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#103 Sep 23, 2013
listening wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not trying to change your mind but you could possibly change mine should you provide persuasive and tangible evidence of God's existence. I'm certainly open-minded and flexible in my thinking process when given logical explanations.
Faith... doesn't need to be persuaded and doesn't need tangible evidence. Because the bible says that in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth... I believe this. I don't need charts or evidence. You know the basics of Christian faith. It isn't my job to prove anything to anyone. Either you believe Jesus died for your sins or you don't. I hope you do but I'm not going to try to convince you.
And yes... I believe everything the bible says Angry Guy. Mock me. I've sure as he!! lived through worse than anything you could possibly say.
Seriously

Johnson City, TN

#104 Sep 23, 2013
Well.....Can someone please explain Bible verses like this one?“‘If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters." Leviticus 26:27-29
Seriously

Johnson City, TN

#105 Sep 23, 2013
And then verses like this.... At God’s command, the Israelites made war on Midian, slew all the men, and burned their cities.Numbers 31:7-12 Moses was angry, however, because they had spared the women and children.

So he ordered the soldiers to “kill every male dependent, and kill every woman who has had intercourse with a man, but spare for yourselves every woman among them who has not had intercourse.” Numbers 31:14-18 Shortly thereafter, God gave Moses instructions for distributing the captive virgins among the fighting men and the community. Numbers 31:25-47

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#106 Sep 23, 2013
Seriously wrote:
And then verses like this.... At God’s command, the Israelites made war on Midian, slew all the men, and burned their cities.Numbers 31:7-12 Moses was angry, however, because they had spared the women and children.
So he ordered the soldiers to “kill every male dependent, and kill every woman who has had intercourse with a man, but spare for yourselves every woman among them who has not had intercourse.” Numbers 31:14-18 Shortly thereafter, God gave Moses instructions for distributing the captive virgins among the fighting men and the community. Numbers 31:25-47
The OT god was one mean s.o.b.

Then he took some anger management classes and became the new, kinder version we see in the NT.
Cat Turd

Maryville, TN

#107 Sep 23, 2013
(Numbers 31:17-18)- "Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. 18"But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves."

The Midianites were descended from Abraham and Keturah (Gen. 25:1). They inhabited the land of Moab and were apparently involved in seducing Israel into going after false gods. Because the Israelites fell into idolatry this way, God told Moses to order the deaths of all who had bowed to the false gods in that land.

"While Israel remained at Shittim, the people began to play the harlot with the daughters of Moab. 2For they invited the people to the sacrifices of their gods, and the people ate and bowed down to their gods. 3So Israel joined themselves to Baal of Peor, and the Lord was angry against Israel. 4And the Lord said to Moses, "Take all the leaders of the people and execute them in broad daylight before the Lord, so that the fierce anger of the Lord may turn away from Israel." 5So Moses said to the judges of Israel, "Each of you slay his men who have joined themselves to Baal of Peor," (Num. 25:1-5).

God later instructs the Israelites to deal harshly with the Midianites: "Be hostile to the Midianites and strike them; 18for they have been hostile to you with their tricks, with which they have deceived you in the affair of Peor, and in the affair of Cozbi, the daughter of the leader of Midian, their sister who was slain on the day of the plague because of Peor," (Num. 25:17-18). Later, when Moses meets the returning Israeli army he was angry because he saw the Medianite survivors. "The Midianite women, he said, should have died because they were directly culpable in Israel’s sin at Baal of Peor. All the women except the virgins were then sentenced to death along with all the boys. This insured the extermination of the Midianites and thus prevented them from ever again seducing Israel to sin....The virgins were spared because they obviously had had no role in the Baal of Peor incident nor could they by themselves perpetuate the Midianite peoples."1

Some may object that the Israelites then married the virgins, the daughters of those whom they had killed and that this would be a horrible thing for the virgins. Perhaps it was a horrible thing for them. But, their lives were spared. Also, in that culture at that time, warfare and plunder was a necessary evil. The reality of taking women as wives was unfortunate but true.
Cat Turd

Maryville, TN

#108 Sep 23, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
The OT god was one mean s.o.b.
Then he took some anger management classes and became the new, kinder version we see in the NT.
You winch, had better be glad your not in Iran making fun of the Koran.
Seriously

Johnson City, TN

#109 Sep 23, 2013
Cat Turd wrote:
(Numbers 31:17-18)- "Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. 18"But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves."
The Midianites were descended from Abraham and Keturah (Gen. 25:1). They inhabited the land of Moab and were apparently involved in seducing Israel into going after false gods. Because the Israelites fell into idolatry this way, God told Moses to order the deaths of all who had bowed to the false gods in that land.
"While Israel remained at Shittim, the people began to play the harlot with the daughters of Moab. 2For they invited the people to the sacrifices of their gods, and the people ate and bowed down to their gods. 3So Israel joined themselves to Baal of Peor, and the Lord was angry against Israel. 4And the Lord said to Moses, "Take all the leaders of the people and execute them in broad daylight before the Lord, so that the fierce anger of the Lord may turn away from Israel." 5So Moses said to the judges of Israel, "Each of you slay his men who have joined themselves to Baal of Peor," (Num. 25:1-5).
God later instructs the Israelites to deal harshly with the Midianites: "Be hostile to the Midianites and strike them; 18for they have been hostile to you with their tricks, with which they have deceived you in the affair of Peor, and in the affair of Cozbi, the daughter of the leader of Midian, their sister who was slain on the day of the plague because of Peor," (Num. 25:17-18). Later, when Moses meets the returning Israeli army he was angry because he saw the Medianite survivors. "The Midianite women, he said, should have died because they were directly culpable in Israel’s sin at Baal of Peor. All the women except the virgins were then sentenced to death along with all the boys. This insured the extermination of the Midianites and thus prevented them from ever again seducing Israel to sin....The virgins were spared because they obviously had had no role in the Baal of Peor incident nor could they by themselves perpetuate the Midianite peoples."1
Some may object that the Israelites then married the virgins, the daughters of those whom they had killed and that this would be a horrible thing for the virgins. Perhaps it was a horrible thing for them. But, their lives were spared. Also, in that culture at that time, warfare and plunder was a necessary evil. The reality of taking women as wives was unfortunate but true.
"Copy and paste doesn't interest me." Cat Turd LMAO!!~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food city looking at land around bulls gap. 8 min Frog man 1
they are banning me for telling the truth 19 min Leonardo 40
Colin Keppernick 39 min fred 3
Anyone know Jason Lee ? 1 hr Earl 3
DTR pay? And is it a good place to work? 2 hr Calhoun 2
David Ragan, Stormy Cureton, & Brandy Lane (Jun '13) 4 hr ppl and there drama 7
Steven dunbar 5 hr Mosheim tn 1
Mean Walmart Rant... 8 hr Leonardo 102

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web