when your time's up they dont want to...

when your time's up they dont want to pay up!!

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

BEWARE OF FARM BUREAU

Brentwood, TN

#1 Nov 27, 2012
It is hard enough on a family that has lost a loved one but, when that loved one has made all arrangements to make that day alittle easier for the one's left behind and the insurance company refuses to release that money to the funeral home that is just unhuman..It has been over a month since the death of our loved one an we still can not get FARM BUREAU to release the money. It would be different if there was money going in different directions but it is not..It all goes to the funeral home (plus more now for lawyer fee's). So make sure you know what you are buying before that day comes an I strongly hope you do not use FARM BUREAU...
So true

Brentwood, TN

#2 Nov 29, 2012
I had the same problem when my husband hit a horse ( no fault of his own ) he had farm bureau an they dropped us an other family members too. They like get'n paid but when the tables are turned they are not so helpful. Small local companies is the best route, they understand we pay them for services that are not so pleasant .
suggestion

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 29, 2012
BEWARE OF FARM BUREAU wrote:
It is hard enough on a family that has lost a loved one but, when that loved one has made all arrangements to make that day alittle easier for the one's left behind and the insurance company refuses to release that money to the funeral home that is just unhuman..It has been over a month since the death of our loved one an we still can not get FARM BUREAU to release the money. It would be different if there was money going in different directions but it is not..It all goes to the funeral home (plus more now for lawyer fee's). So make sure you know what you are buying before that day comes an I strongly hope you do not use FARM BUREAU...
I had the same problem and got an attorney and they paid up real quick.
Me too

Hermitage, TN

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Farm Bureau did the same thing to my family.
BlackOps

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Nov 30, 2012
The insurance lobby makes laws that help them and puck you after you paid year after year . Republicans its what they do protect WEALTH OF THE WEALTHY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Thompson Pillar 24 min Deeznuts 1
Matt Burkey 30 min Deeznuts 11
Poll I like Obama for the following reason 1 hr Word 30
Impeach Obama 1 hr Word 53
it is happening. we are next 1 hr whothehellcares- 31
Confederate Flags cowboy boots skoal and inbree... 1 hr the greys 59
Eddie Overholt Files Lawsuit 1 hr On the Take 24
What happened to her? 9 hr Yeah w 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance