United States

#1 Mar 17, 2011
I had to bring in my own milk for breakfast a few times
really

York, SC

#2 Mar 18, 2011
WHO wrote:
I had to bring in my own milk for breakfast a few times
Seriously? Where is this place? Is it good---if, of course, you aren't there for milk?
FRANK

Brentwood, TN

#3 Mar 18, 2011
on rogersville rd,next to the interstate.Before you get to stuckeys on the right.THE FOOD IS AWESOME!!!!and a fish fry every friday night.
really

York, SC

#4 Mar 18, 2011
FRANK wrote:
on rogersville rd,next to the interstate.Before you get to stuckeys on the right.THE FOOD IS AWESOME!!!!and a fish fry every friday night.
Thanks! Maybe I'll give it a try!
well

Columbia, SC

#5 Mar 18, 2011
The food is horrible. The bbq is nasty i only took two bites and its not cheap either.
Comment

Nashville, TN

#7 Mar 19, 2011
When we ate there, the food was decent. Prices have gotten so high, we quit going. The biggest problem I have with Sweet Lips is, you order a salad it was great, order the same salad later it went in the trash. Lack of consistency.
MAD

Avon Park, FL

#8 Jul 2, 2011
They need to have more help because they do not have enough workers to manage the rush and you can tell that the owners are fake! Cooks need to wear hair nets... hair in the food is nasty!
whatever

United States

#9 Jul 2, 2011
I know the owners and they are not fake. They are really good people and I love their food.
GRANNY N TH KITCHEN

Greeneville, TN

#10 Jul 27, 2013
MAD wrote:
They need to have more help because they do not have enough workers to manage the rush and you can tell that the owners are fake! Cooks need to wear hair nets... hair in the food is nasty!
__________I AGREE WE HAVE HAD SOME HELP THAT NEEDED TO BE REPLACED AND I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF SOME OF THEM. THEY ARENT THERE ANYMORE. WE ARE SMALL AND REALLY CANT AFFORD A LARGE STAFF AT THIS TIME BUT WE ARE BUILDING AND WILL SOON BE ABLE TO HIRE MORE HELP. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE OWNER IF FAKE. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. WE HAVE WORN HAIR NETS SINCE THE BEGINNING (FIRST DAY)IN THE KITCHEN. WE WILL SEE THAT THE WAITRESSES KEEP THEIR HAIR PULLED UP. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT. THINGS WE NEED TO KNOW. PLEASE COMPLAIN TO US WE WILL MAKE IT BETTER. THANKS
GRANNY N TH KITCHEN

Greeneville, TN

#11 Jul 27, 2013
MAD wrote:
WE ARE NEW MANAGEMENT JANUARY 2013
GRANNY N TH KITCHEN

Greeneville, TN

#12 Jul 27, 2013
Comment wrote:
When we ate there, the food was decent. Prices have gotten so high, we quit going. The biggest problem I have with Sweet Lips is, you order a salad it was great, order the same salad later it went in the trash. Lack of consistency.
NEW MANAGEMENT SINCE JANUARY 2013
GRANNY N TH KITCHEN

Greeneville, TN

#13 Jul 27, 2013
SWEET LIPS IS UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP. WE HAVE MILK MAKE GOOD SALADS WE WEAR HAIRNETS AND OUR BBQ ISNT PIT COOKED WE HAVE HOMEMADE DESSERTS REAL MASHED POTATOES. AWESOME POTATO CAKES. GOOD PINTO BEANS FISH FRIES ON FRIDAY S ALL DAY FISH FRY ON SAT. AS LONG AS THE FISH LASTS ALL YOU CAN EAT 9.99 2 PC FISH 7.99. WE HAVE VINEGAR SLAW CUCUMBER SALAD WE HAVE A HOUSE SLAW. ANYTIME YOU ARE NOT PLEASED WITH SOMETHING WE WILL MAKE IT GOOD. WE GIVE SAMPLES IF YOU ARE NOT SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT. ALL HOME COOKING. PLEASE COME AND DINE WITH US . MANAGEMENT TAMMY GRANNY AND TENA IN THE KITCHEN
tipsy

Greeneville, TN

#14 Jul 28, 2013
Sounds like a good place to eat to me ill come check out that fish fry yummy!
What Was I Thinking

Greeneville, TN

#15 Jul 28, 2013
What in the h3ll was they thinking when they named the place? It sounds like a place to pick up a hooker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee 46 min Sociopath County TN 55
Please help me..2 48 min Dr Wu 21
New Inmate 49 min roasting marshmal... 11
Greene county high schools into one??? 1 hr Cutoff 62
Federal Debt Limit 1 hr Trump the great 10
Godís will be done. 1 hr Donald J Trump 11
AntiTrump FBI Agent fired over role in Clinton ... 1 hr Donald J Trump 38

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages