STARVE any poor children this week R...

STARVE any poor children this week Republicans

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

GSP_trqr

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Whats wrong with you if you didn't its what u do for more tax breaks to the wealthy.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Besides your tax dollars going to fund social programs, giving to charities (especially local ones) is a great way to help families, children and your community. Ever given a penny to charity, Chris?
Well

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 24, 2012
Were you able to do your conservative thing and conserve a rich man wealth this week of Thanksgiving even though you are close to poor yourself .Get a brain get off the rich mans party THE REPUBLICAN PARTY .
WTF

Marion, VA

#4 Nov 24, 2012
STARVE any poor children this week Republicans?"

No. The Democrats had them aborted.
ThemorUs

Johnson City, TN

#5 Nov 24, 2012
well did ya punk did you make the non aborted children go hungry once born somebody has to take care of them .

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#6 Nov 24, 2012
ThemorUs wrote:
well did ya punk did you make the non aborted children go hungry once born somebody has to take care of them .
You're right. Somebody should. If only they had parents getting government assistance. Surely the parents would take care of the kids and not waste the money on stupid things right? Even if they do we should give them more money so they can have good things and have a little left over to feed the kids.
Too many

Brevard, NC

#7 Nov 24, 2012
I did. I seen a mother with several kids buying groceries with food stamps today so went over and took all their food since I already paid for it with my taxes.
SubHuman

Johnson City, TN

#8 Nov 25, 2012
ThemorUs wrote:
yep I agree when they are born and unwanted we have to take care of them force your on your own when born Republicans to help take care of them . Greed is a sin
Democrat

Marion, VA

#9 Nov 25, 2012
Yes. WE believe in abortion AND support sodomy. Gays are people too!
GPS_sqts

Johnson City, TN

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Democrat wrote:
Yes. WE believe in abortion AND support sodomy. Gays are people too!
Freedom to do as you like its your sin after all as long as others are not harmed . DEMOCRATS vs RICH CONSERVATIVES and the party of the rich
see ya

Gallatin, TN

#11 Nov 25, 2012
GSP_trqr wrote:
Whats wrong with you if you didn't its what u do for more tax breaks to the wealthy.
You will soon get your wish. There will be no wealthy people to create jobs. See you in the soup line along with all the wealthy bad people who use to create jobs. As for starving children, Obama is working on his second term - go ask him why the children are going hungry under his rule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Circuit Court Clerk election commentary 12 min Need 5
Top Dog Hot Dog Stand 17 min Theodore 9
God is destroying America 31 min Kohlrabi 65
Racist 55 min little ceasars 6
Best beer drinker in town? 1 hr Dale 14
How much is a CCW permit? 2 hr Booger_ Burns 2
Shannon Johnson Busted again 3 hr Max Planck 29
Biggest FB attention seekers... 18 hr Cris R 33
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? Mon just me 25

Greeneville Jobs