First Prev
of 2
Next Last
poswill

Ellenboro, NC

#22 May 24, 2014
He is a piece of shit his all these kidds dont take care of them I actually kniw a girl pregnant by him right now and doesnt even care he has always been a snitch and use ppl for what he can he talks a good game in all reality he aint shit I feel sorry for his baby mamas
DumbDuhDumbDumb

Greeneville, TN

#23 May 24, 2014
I know Debo from highschool he was the weakeast and scaredest black/white guy I knew he was scared of all the black guys he was black guy in a white guys body he's been a snitch for years he is a nobody and always will be a nobody but what they say is true u talk to snitch or hang with snitches or take up for snitches u must be one to with that said do u
devon aka debo

Concord, NC

#25 May 26, 2014
Look amber I going let u know right now and this is sum real ass shit I put on here if u dont won't the kid then tell me and we can fix it for real and it ain't mine u blame the last one on a black man I try to to do for me kids and shit but it hard when u can get a job and I am out the game lu keep u trying to be for real and I not talk about Amber c or ricker she know who I talk about and who have I told on please tell me bitch that way I got a wife what u got a pussy for sale hell I know sum one will by it today and it not me for real I got a real ass wife and she will put hand on u know I just have my lil cuz do it no lie I know where U be at so stop run your fucking mouth for or u going to be hurts bad not by me I dont hit female no more they put u in jail u first baby mom did that why she don't get shit from me now and u won't to start u better hope that not my kid for real or we going to a long 18 years and I bet u I have all my kids when I wife get done with school so there u sum to talk about on topix hoe have a good day
sad but true

Greeneville, TN

#26 May 26, 2014
he supposly got amber McIntosh prego, but who hasn't to hear her tell it. all I can say is dude go get checked that hos pussy is eat up with disease, shes got 15 dude on antibotics, and she suppose to get an abortion cause syphilis will make a baby blind. good luck debo.
RachelB

Greeneville, TN

#27 Jun 26, 2014
devon aka debo wrote:
Look amber I going let u know right now and this is sum real ass shit I put on here if u dont won't the kid then tell me and we can fix it for real and it ain't mine u blame the last one on a black man I try to to do for me kids and shit but it hard when u can get a job and I am out the game lu keep u trying to be for real and I not talk about Amber c or ricker she know who I talk about and who have I told on please tell me bitch that way I got a wife what u got a pussy for sale hell I know sum one will by it today and it not me for real I got a real ass wife and she will put hand on u know I just have my lil cuz do it no lie I know where U be at so stop run your fucking mouth for or u going to be hurts bad not by me I dont hit female no more they put u in jail u first baby mom did that why she don't get shit from me now and u won't to start u better hope that not my kid for real or we going to a long 18 years and I bet u I have all my kids when I wife get done with school so there u sum to talk about on topix hoe have a good day
Don't lie to them Devon...your a pos and you know it! Tell them the really story why I put you in jail...tell them about how you hit Cailee. Get the story right before you go running your mouth! Sorry for the girls you got pregnant after me...at least me and one of them stick together cause we know how you are! By the way thanks for answering the phone for your daughter...we all know you can't play the dad role very well.
tell me

Bulls Gap, TN

#28 Jun 27, 2014
okay rachel.... if he hit cailee bad enough to have him put in jail, then why do you want him to talk to her? you both are pretty sad people. i can only imagine you together. poor kid!
tell me

Bulls Gap, TN

#29 Jun 27, 2014
neither one of you learned anything while you were tucked away in jail. When are you going to stop using her against him. obviously he isnt a good dad, OBVIOUSLY! if you dont want him in your life then why post on this crap? why blow his phone up trying to let "cailee" talk to him? why even bother with him!?
pathetic

Knoxville, TN

#30 Jun 29, 2014
Right
Jessica Jordan

Charlotte, NC

#31 Jun 30, 2014
Ok im so over this we spent almost all day with Cailee yesyerday an even went to kmart an let her pick out toys an had a blast with her she thinks there's nothing like her daddy so dont play like that he trys every way in the world to be around Cailee but you want let him without ruining everything so tell that one Rachael you think if he aint with you then he shouldnt be around her you should be grateful that ive done what I have to turn everything around an another thing you dont even have custody of her yourself if your momma wasn't keeping your ass up you would be screwed want let him be a daddy then went today an bought diapers an wipes for his
Other daughter I hold my husband down an I have changed the way he looks at everything soon enough we will be gonna to court to be able to spend time with both the girls... im over everyone saying shit about my husband grow up an act your age we aint in highschool drama show!!!
Crayppl

Greeneville, TN

#32 Jun 30, 2014
Y'all a trip, it's sad so many kids getting screwed over bc their parents are pieces of crap too worried about their own. Kermit the frog could make a meme book of y'all lives.... but that's none of my business lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bonnie whittington 3 min Opinion 11
Bible to become Tennessee state book? 4 min Gunslinger 41
prettiest women and men on facebook!!! 15 min Jesus is Watching 5
Lisa 21 min stressed 3
Worst manager at Walmart dc 1 hr wondering 11
Scary drivers in Greeneville! 1 hr Troll 8
Capital Theater and Scott Miller 2 hr Get real 14
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE