United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

I use to date him and he was worthless. He will use the hell out of you. He's not good for anything but puttin his head in between your legs cause he damn sure isn't good in bed.
yoyo

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Debos by dude. He's a cool guy easy to get along with and rolls a fine elbow
from way back

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

Debo's cool. Lay off him.
yoyo

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

That was supposed to read debos my dude...not by. Dudes far from gay.
Long Time Crush

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

Omg!!! I think he is so freaking hot. He was hot in high school but now that he lost weight he looks even better... I have had a crush on him for years and would still love to be with him one day... I love this dude!!! Devon your awesome and I wanna get u in my bed!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Devon jordan is a snitch and i got papers to ptove it i just done three years over him hes had a bad day when i catch him
the best

Chester, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Oh debo child and woman abuser big p.o.s. and he is a snitch from hell seen papers on him snitchin
hisbabymomma

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

the best wrote:
Oh debo child and woman abuser big p.o.s. and he is a snitch from hell seen papers on him snitchin
you don't know the situation keep ur mouth shut pos!
Truth

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

hisbabymomma wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't know the situation keep ur mouth shut pos!
We know he spends alot more time in jail than he does on the streets. But I'm sure that is someone else's fault. Your pretty dumb for putting up with him Rachel.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Another lazy useless 25 year old, seems to be the norm with that age group. LAZY
Sad

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Is he still baggin that ho Nessa Wade?
knowshimverywell

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

this is his girlfriend and he by no means has a small dick cause i get it every night and can say its the best and to me it just sounds like a bunch of jealous hoes that he has had a one night stand with and never called the next day so thats pretty embarrassing for u lol so if u got anything to say about it let me know on here and ill gladly give u my number and u can call me and we can debate this issue u have with him...
Casey

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

knowshimverywell wrote:
this is his girlfriend and he by no means has a small dick cause i get it every night and can say its the best and to me it just sounds like a bunch of jealous hoes that he has had a one night stand with and never called the next day so thats pretty embarrassing for u lol so if u got anything to say about it let me know on here and ill gladly give u my number and u can call me and we can debate this issue u have with him...
Hmmm.... Another chick taking up for him. Are u the skank that was recently arrested? Nice mug shot.*sarcasm
Ben

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

He has slept with Casey and all of her friends April Tanya Sarah and the list goes on Danielle is the latest money bags Let a man catch him wit his wife and he'll slow down
Ben

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Beth and Miranda and Anya from the factory threads

Since: Nov 13

undiscovered

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

knowshimverywell wrote:
. Let devon know I will smack his ass and lick ear :p thanks
crazy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Rachael, this new gf y'all r fing crazy, he's a pos from way back. All thru school he thought he was white, and now he's gangsta get a life. No one from Greene county is gangsta. And if he's f u k d you, then your a hoe.
DatBoi

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
8 hrs ago

crazy wrote:
Rachael, this new gf y'all r fing crazy, he's a pos from way back. All thru school he thought he was white, and now he's gangsta get a life. No one from Greene county is gangsta. And if he's f u k d you, then your a hoe.
Lmbo at this post. I wouldn't say he thought he was white but he hung with white dudes for sure in HS dippin & drinking beer. Ppl change company after HS most the time so its not that surprising.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 7 min Bubba 41
SUMMERS TAYLOR for road superintendant 11 min Partners sodomits 19
OBAMA 10.10 wage when in effect 13 min Can t wait more money 1
REPUBLICANS vote to keep female wages low 17 min Family bosses 14
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 22 min Irving 123,793
Greene County Clerk Race 1 hr harrieta 108
I love this forum because?????? 1 hr harrieta 220
A Great Big Fck You 1 hr harrieta 100
Greene County Mayor's Race 17 hr Lazy 83
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••