Next Last
no good

United States

#1 Mar 29, 2011
is he a good man or what?
Ex-Girlfriend

United States

#2 Mar 29, 2011
I use to date him and he was worthless. He will use the hell out of you. He's not good for anything but puttin his head in between your legs cause he damn sure isn't good in bed.
yoyo

United States

#3 Mar 29, 2011
Debos by dude. He's a cool guy easy to get along with and rolls a fine elbow
from way back

Gallatin, TN

#4 Mar 29, 2011
Debo's cool. Lay off him.
yoyo

United States

#5 Mar 29, 2011
That was supposed to read debos my dude...not by. Dudes far from gay.
Long Time Crush

United States

#6 Mar 31, 2011
Omg!!! I think he is so freaking hot. He was hot in high school but now that he lost weight he looks even better... I have had a crush on him for years and would still love to be with him one day... I love this dude!!! Devon your awesome and I wanna get u in my bed!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Johnson City, TN

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Devon jordan is a snitch and i got papers to ptove it i just done three years over him hes had a bad day when i catch him
the best

Union, SC

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Oh debo child and woman abuser big p.o.s. and he is a snitch from hell seen papers on him snitchin
hisbabymomma

Greeneville, TN

#10 Jun 28, 2013
the best wrote:
Oh debo child and woman abuser big p.o.s. and he is a snitch from hell seen papers on him snitchin
you don't know the situation keep ur mouth shut pos!
Truth

Kingsport, TN

#11 Jun 29, 2013
hisbabymomma wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't know the situation keep ur mouth shut pos!
We know he spends alot more time in jail than he does on the streets. But I'm sure that is someone else's fault. Your pretty dumb for putting up with him Rachel.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#12 Jun 30, 2013
Another lazy useless 25 year old, seems to be the norm with that age group. LAZY
Sad

Blacksburg, SC

#13 Jun 30, 2013
Is he still baggin that ho Nessa Wade?
knowshimverywell

Greeneville, TN

#14 Nov 27, 2013
this is his girlfriend and he by no means has a small dick cause i get it every night and can say its the best and to me it just sounds like a bunch of jealous hoes that he has had a one night stand with and never called the next day so thats pretty embarrassing for u lol so if u got anything to say about it let me know on here and ill gladly give u my number and u can call me and we can debate this issue u have with him...
Casey

Greeneville, TN

#15 Nov 28, 2013
knowshimverywell wrote:
this is his girlfriend and he by no means has a small dick cause i get it every night and can say its the best and to me it just sounds like a bunch of jealous hoes that he has had a one night stand with and never called the next day so thats pretty embarrassing for u lol so if u got anything to say about it let me know on here and ill gladly give u my number and u can call me and we can debate this issue u have with him...
Hmmm.... Another chick taking up for him. Are u the skank that was recently arrested? Nice mug shot.*sarcasm
Ben

Asheboro, NC

#16 Nov 29, 2013
He has slept with Casey and all of her friends April Tanya Sarah and the list goes on Danielle is the latest money bags Let a man catch him wit his wife and he'll slow down
Ben

Asheboro, NC

#17 Nov 29, 2013
Beth and Miranda and Anya from the factory threads

Since: Nov 13

undiscovered

#18 Nov 29, 2013
knowshimverywell wrote:
. Let devon know I will smack his ass and lick ear :p thanks
crazy

Greeneville, TN

#19 Nov 29, 2013
Rachael, this new gf y'all r fing crazy, he's a pos from way back. All thru school he thought he was white, and now he's gangsta get a life. No one from Greene county is gangsta. And if he's f u k d you, then your a hoe.
DatBoi

Greeneville, TN

#20 Apr 17, 2014
crazy wrote:
Rachael, this new gf y'all r fing crazy, he's a pos from way back. All thru school he thought he was white, and now he's gangsta get a life. No one from Greene county is gangsta. And if he's f u k d you, then your a hoe.
Lmbo at this post. I wouldn't say he thought he was white but he hung with white dudes for sure in HS dippin & drinking beer. Ppl change company after HS most the time so its not that surprising.
Boss Hogg

Akron, OH

#21 May 11, 2014
Debo a good dude ... Darlisha brother right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
make america great again 2 min Booger_ Burns 132
Memorial Day Rememberance! 21 min Camilla Weber 1
Fighting 54 min Mean Muggin 15
Trooper causes ANOTHER accident! POOR DRIVING!... 59 min Camilla Weber 14
Church Search 1 hr Camilla Weber 10
I think I'm in Love 2 hr Bob 77
POOR DRIVING & drunk hits utility pole! 2 hr WOW 3
Favorite bar to go with yo friends 18 hr Kohlrabi 148
More from around the web

Personal Finance