dowhatnow

United States

#1 Jul 13, 2012
Anyone know anything about this place? Some guy was tryin to sell us meat products out of his pickup truck. Claimed he sold Capital Meats to the neighbors and had a few leftover steaks he wanted to offer us for a discount. Very pushy, didn't want to take no for an answer. Had to near slam the door in his face.
yep

United States

#2 Jul 13, 2012
Yeah they are pushy. Best thing to do is put up no trespassing sign. When they come back (and they will) tell them there is no trespassing. Then take out a camera (video if you have it) and record telling them to leave. When they don't you call the cops and press charges. The owner trains them to be stubborn a##holes. He is that way and tells them to either be like that or get out of his business, and the deal is not a deal the meat is always close to rotten and filled with steriods. They probably never even stopped at your neighbors. They just pick 1 random house in a neighborhood and stop there with one of their lame stories. Get the message accroas and tell them to get back to blountville we don't want their junk.
griller

Crossville, TN

#3 Jul 13, 2012
All the meat and seafood that I have bought from them has been top shelf. I've been a loyal customer for years. As for your allegations,can you back them up?
Toemain

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 13, 2012
I buy from them at the price I want to pay. Nothing but the best products.
laughs alot

Fort Campbell, TN

#5 Jul 14, 2012
This company shows up at my door 3-4 times a month... and I keep telling them I dont by meat from a stranger off a pickup truck. Im plum hateful to him now. Next time im gonna open the door shotgun in hand. No 2 or 3 times should be enough. Complete jerks!!!
jcj1943

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Wife and I were scammed the Friday before xmas this year(2012). The usual line "We're closing for the Holidays" and have meat we cam sell you at a great price. Very pushy. You'd have to call the police to get them to leave. We bought into the scam. Meat is no good. Odd flavor. Should be thrown out. These two should be proscecuted.
If I see them in neighborhood will call police.
I never buy this way. Shame on me.
ummm

Mount Juliet, TN

#7 Jan 26, 2013
Odd I never had a problem with them leaving once I told them I wasn't intrested could have something to do with my German Shepard trying to climb over my deck railing to get a new chew toy.
good meat

Fort Campbell, TN

#8 Jan 27, 2013
ummm wrote:
Odd I never had a problem with them leaving once I told them I wasn't intrested could have something to do with my German Shepard trying to climb over my deck railing to get a new chew toy.
You can beat there meat but not the price

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#9 Jan 27, 2013
good meat wrote:
<quoted text>
You can beat there meat but not the price
Is it expensive to beat their meat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Principal at Mosheim 32 min Well 71
DRUGS,,off the street 1 hr concerned 1
lindsey mulhan cutshaw 1 hr curious 1
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 2 hr southern jock 255
kristi mccamey 2 hr Nodrama 10
On the 1st day of Christmas 2 hr csmaven 3
not been home to use your electric and your bil... 3 hr wth 1
info about eric jones 4 hr Geeze Louise 10
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 11 hr From Jenny xoxo 154
Why so paranoid? 13 hr csmaven 100