“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#65 Jun 13, 2013
He SHOULD know better than to smoke crack. Sorry, but that's it in a nutshell. You couldn't pay me to smoke crack and god knows, I've got enough on my mind that a little som'in som'in would help. Just a bull shit excuse.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#66 Jun 13, 2013
Bahaha, The Man just exactly what I was thinking....lol

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#67 Jun 13, 2013
Really shocking. And he went to med school at Duke, no less.

Is he originally from here or somewhere else?
Murderisthecaset heygaveme

Concord, NC

#68 Jun 13, 2013
Just me wrote:
If you are on Suboxone then you are still on dope. Drug Replacement Therapy...get it? REPLACEMENT!!!! So you get sick as hell for a couple weeks while you kick. At least you get off the dope. Grow the hell up & go to meetings and take care of the real problem.....you!! As for people judging Locklear.....really? Who are you to judge? He is a sick man and needs help. Addiction is a disease.

Wow your just as bad as anyone els on here talking growing up. You grow get a life stop talking about people you have no ideal about what so ever!! Let me guess your judge here no one is aloud to judge you. I'm not judging you but you was one that called the cops on him. U grow the f##k up in leave people alone suboxone saved my brother life he's doing great he's kids a great job living like a champ. But you like to see him on dope so you could that shit about them. So what's that make you!! WTFP
Murderisthecaset heygaveme

Concord, NC

#69 Jun 13, 2013
scruples duples wrote:
I am glad to see karma is doing its job. Robert Locklear needs to be brought to justice. I hope that the fine people of Greeneville find out what a snake in the grass he is. He is one nasty S.O.B.! Tried fondeling me before...I threatened him with a lawsuit. I've never seen a black man that wanted to be white as he does. Well until now...typical black man stuff.
Your just mad because he wouldn't touch your ass in up your meds we all know your one of the people that abuse the system. STFU
Whitey Ford

Greeneville, TN

#71 Jun 13, 2013
Worthington wrote:
I have never known a White person with the name
Locklear. Smoking crack is ok, former DC Mayor
Marion Berry enjoyed it. Maybe it's a Black Thing.
Heather Locklear doesn't look that black.
bonnie

Johnson City, TN

#72 Jun 14, 2013
He has money he will get out of it.
Shamed

Johnson City, TN

#73 Jun 14, 2013
Well I guess the junkies on his cell phone should be the next to get busted...A crack ho probably with babies not being fed or watched after. Disgusting.... sex addict... drug addict...food addict.... hey they make their own choice to partake...... choices choices choices....I hope for the children of these crack ho's that they can check his phone and at least remove the kids from these parents... male or female and give the kids a chance with parents who would love to raise their kid... GOD BLESS the little children...
grand pooba

United States

#74 Jun 14, 2013
Okay this is how I look at it....for one how in the hell is everyone coming off that he is an addict? He may do a little...but did it ever cross your mind that he is dealing? That's the first thing that came to my mind. If people are coming and going out of the hotel room....sounds to me like he is selling. Maybe he had to come up with something to do for the money he may have been losing since being fired from his other job. And another thing...its not poor pitiful Robert Locklear. He isn't stupid. He knows what the hell he is doing. He used to get on the internet to meet women and screw them. Hell he may still do that. He told someone I know years ago that he was going thru a divorce and had a kid or kids. Everyway one looks at it...he knew the repercussions of screwing around...and he damn sure knew what the drug life would do. For the folks who feel sorry for him...I say get a damn life. He fooled you! And he is probably reading all of these posts and saying Suckers!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#75 Jun 14, 2013
The thrill of selling and making all that money is just as addicting as using.
nursetoo

Davidson, NC

#77 Jun 16, 2013
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a master's degree and bachelor's degree in psychology so I am not ignorant. I do know what addiction is. I was trying to have something positive to say. I don't know why you, as a nurse, need to be uncaring and ugly with your comments. I do believe addiction is a disease and happens for many reasons, from pain, to stress to just plain wanting to party. Once you're hooked it is very, very hard to kick the habit. People need love and not our judgement. I also speak from education and experience.
Ya for psychology. Walk in the nurses' shoes for a day. It was a sad day indeed when drug and alcohol use became a disease and gave those who abuse an easy out.
for real

Greeneville, TN

#78 Jun 17, 2013
Addiction starts with a choice!! Be it an addiction to use or addiction to sell or whatever, somewhere along the way there was a poor decision made and then another and another. People need to be held accountable for the bad choices they make!
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#79 Jun 17, 2013
Was probably schooled on the tax payers dime. Can you say a waste of the working mans hard earned money.
XXX

Charlotte, NC

#80 Jun 17, 2013
If anyone reading this has sought help from an attorney regarding Dr Locklear, please post his/ her name. I would like to give a statement, please post your attorney's name and I will contact him or her. I have tried without involving an attorney but apparently in this day and age, the powers that be can't tell the simple truth.
Well

Greeneville, TN

#81 Jun 17, 2013
Its TAKOMA and Dr Locklear is no longer associated with them and hasn't been for awhile. He is no longer a Takoma doctor, he went out on his own.
Dude wrote:
This is scary! Ss Tacoma not require their doctors to take random drug screenings? And I think this guy's face should be plastered on the news and Facebook. If he is smoking crack and is a physician, he placed lives at risk, as there is no doubt that the drug affects your judgement. And I have no clue if the many accusations by women of him making sexual advances is true, but with this revelation, I would say there is a 99% chance what has been said is fact. This needs to be investigated by both law enforcement and Tacoma. Additional charges should be brought about if so. Hopefully he is never allowed to practice medicine again!!!
Well

Greeneville, TN

#83 Jun 17, 2013
A lot of dr's have admitting privileges at Takoma, you don't have to be a Takoma dr to admit a patient, even laughlin drs have admitting privileges at Takoma and if you really were a Takoma Dr, you would know this and wouldn't have posted something so stupid! lol
Takoma doctor wrote:
Don't believe Takoma bs in the Sun. Dr Locklear still had admitting privileges three days ago.
Kathy

United States

#84 Jun 17, 2013
He was the dr.i had to use to get my mother into a nursing home. We bought a handicapped van so we could bring her home on weekends. I left the documents for handicap tags at his office for two weeks . He would not sign for them . I guess now he can make them.
Heck

Jonesville, SC

#85 Jun 18, 2013
well, he really helped my daughter the past couple of months. I went to every one of her visits and paid cash.

like most experienced adults, I can usually recognize a user. I didn't. Perhaps one day when he had meetings and his appointments got backed up. Everyone can use that excuse once, but makes sense now.

I'm not weighing in on his arrest, just saying he was very helpful in helping my daughter. He actually reduced her suboxone a week or two ago.

I appreciate what he did for her.
wow

Chattanooga, TN

#86 Jun 18, 2013
wow!
Dont worry be happy

Greeneville, TN

#87 Jun 19, 2013
Locklear was an internist at Tacoma and kept his office dark, with only the Pc emitting light. Reminded me of a dorm room. He has been very kind to me and others that I know. His weakness for artificial stimulants (including his nurses) just demonstrate that doctors are subjected to huge temptations. Since doctors have a "God" syndrome in some cases, they forget they are subject to rules for regular human beings.
Fortunately, you cant measure all doctors by the actions of one bad egg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was shirley mae Reynolds cox head cheerleader a... 41 min wow 2
Sorry beardies - your beards are infested 42 min wow 2
who shouldnt be a dcs worker? 52 min IP address 2
for our bible-waving haters 2 hr Wow 26
MORE POOR driving (posts already flattened) 2 hr TheUnkownPoster 4
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Red_Forman 7,808
Glamour Tans (Apr '10) 4 hr The cure 126
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE