Nobody loves me

Chicago, IL

#21 Jun 15, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very sad...it's a shame that people like that exist at all, much less become parents who are responsible for molding another human beings life. I hope you have overcome their ignorance & cruely & become a far better person than either of them.
I try not to let in affect me but I'd be lying if I said it didn't. For example I am scared to death to have children out of fear that I will be one way or the other. I don't even have pets because I'm afraid I might have a reaction to them messing the house and beat them half to death.

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Jun 15, 2013
Nobody loves me wrote:
<quoted text>
You can hide welts and bruises under clothes. The teachers just thought I was a quiet kid.
:(

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

#23 Jun 15, 2013
Nobody loves me wrote:
<quoted text>
I try not to let in affect me but I'd be lying if I said it didn't. For example I am scared to death to have children out of fear that I will be one way or the other. I don't even have pets because I'm afraid I might have a reaction to them messing the house and beat them half to death.
Actually, pets can be very therapeutic, especially dogs b/c if you are good to them, they love & adore you unconditionally. Maybe you could adopt one with a little bit of age & training from the shelter so that you don't have to worry about the frustrating puppy stage/house breaking. It would likely help you to recognize that you are capable of loving something/someone & deserving of having that love reciprocated...

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#24 Jun 15, 2013
Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Children Come First
2. Anytime a child discloses sexual abuse the court can offer and does offer a SEXUAL or PSYCHOSEXUAL EVALUATION, when the accused refuses the test the other party is assumed GUILTY . Anyone would take the test to prove their innocence but these tests cannot be passed if you are a pedophiliac
3. Drug issues such as meth, changes who a person is and they should be closely monitored.
4. no One , I repeat No One has children just to get GOV benefits.
5. You are CLUELESS
I'm not even sure what kind of point you are trying to make or were you even trying to make one? Seems like you were posting a bunch of gibberish. Me clueless? You're a moron.
Nobody loves me

Chicago, IL

#25 Jun 15, 2013
It is what it is and I can't change it. I guess a good point to make here is if you know someone who abuse their children whether its physically, mentally, or are just unfit then try to help. Help the child but also try to help the parent. Sometimes they are beyond help or simply don't want it. There are some cases where the parent is overwhelmed and takes it out on the child. That wasn't the case in my situation as my parents just sucked.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#26 Jun 15, 2013
Tyler wrote:
The accused is assumed GUILTY, if a child discloses sexual abuse the 1st thing the parent would do to prove their innocence is take the PSYCHOSEXUAL EVAL., unless they are guilty. These are very detailed , highly technical tests that can take up to 2 days to complete. Also, they show signs of pedophiliacs/ pedophiles/ sexual abnormalties. What's wrong FOD, you can't pass a two day deettailed test or a nail bed follicle test ?
Beside being a moron, you're also a dumbazz. WTF are you talking about? Do you think DCS is going to pass out a MMM test to every parent that is accused of sexual abuse? The point I was making that seemed to escape you are the dirtbag parents that yell "sexual abuse" when there is none there and they want (and usually with limited success or a long court battle) prevent the other parent from being able to see their child. I wouldn't worry about ME taking any sort of pyschological test.. You're probably exactly the type of person that normal people wouldn't let their kids or farm animals around...

Location hidden

#27 Jun 15, 2013
Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>1. Children Come First
2. Anytime a child discloses sexual abuse the court can offer and does offer a SEXUAL or PSYCHOSEXUAL EVALUATION, when the accused refuses the test the other party is assumed GUILTY . Anyone would take the test to prove their innocence but these tests cannot be passed if you are a pedophiliac
3. Drug issues such as meth, changes who a person is and they should be closely monitored.
4. no One , I repeat No One has children just to get GOV benefits.
5. You are CLUELESS
FOD is very educated. You are insisting that absolutely no mother has children to work the system. You are clueless.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#28 Jun 15, 2013
"I actually know someone who got pregnant on purpose because her oldest was turning 18 and she wasn't going to be able to draw as much because that child had got a job. She also was told her income tax return would drop . So she just bought herself another 18 years of benefits with a new baby."

Tyler doesn't believe stuff like this happens.(see his post) He lives in a Utopia apparently.
truth seeker

United States

#29 Jun 15, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
"I actually know someone who got pregnant on purpose because her oldest was turning 18 and she wasn't going to be able to draw as much because that child had got a job. She also was told her income tax return would drop . So she just bought herself another 18 years of benefits with a new baby."

Tyler doesn't believe stuff like this happens.(see his post) He lives in a Utopia apparently.
There are better ways to get your point across, than belittling him. When u do, u stoop to his level and make yourself seem less credible. Try not calling names, just get your point across in a polite way.
2Cold

United States

#30 Jun 16, 2013
Iz yur daddyz day 2Day an wen yu wuz born . Lolzzz !
YeahOkay

Greeneville, TN

#31 Jun 16, 2013
^ illiterate much?
Stick in the rear

Bristol, TN

#32 Jun 16, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
FOD is very educated. You are insisting that absolutely no mother has children to work the system. You are clueless.
Quiet the expert on educated people are we? Give me a break break!
lol

Greeneville, TN

#33 Jun 16, 2013
Stick in the rear wrote:
<quoted text>
Quiet the expert on educated people are we? Give me a break break!
Quite. Not "Quiet".
Stick in the rear

Bristol, TN

#34 Jun 16, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite. Not "Quiet".
You got to remember se7en never said I was educated.

Location hidden

#35 Jun 16, 2013
Stick in the rear wrote:
<quoted text>Quiet the expert on educated people are we? Give me a break break!
Isn't that the Kit Kat theme song?

“Bazinga!”

Since: May 13

Greeneville TN

#36 Jun 16, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the Kit Kat theme song?
Oh man! I freakin love kit kats!!

Location hidden

#37 Jun 16, 2013
LoveMyGunRights wrote:
<quoted text>Oh man! I freakin love kit kats!!
I know, right?!?

“Bazinga!”

Since: May 13

Greeneville TN

#38 Jun 16, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right?!?
Chocolatey goodness for everyone!!!

Location hidden

#39 Jun 16, 2013
LoveMyGunRights wrote:
<quoted text>Chocolatey goodness for everyone!!!
Hmmm... not sharing...
zzzzz

Greeneville, TN

#40 Jun 16, 2013
Boring how every topic of interesting debate is turned into a joke when someone of a different "troll" point of view has something to say. No wonder u regulars live in your own world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump success story, saves Indiana factory 46 min Cam Weber 29
declaration of survival 1 hr OMG 12
Another factory gets sweet deal from Trump 3 hr OMG 29
Singles 3 hr Jamey 21
anyone looking to have sex? (Mar '11) 3 hr Joe Pledger 14
Kohlrabi on Kohlrabi 4 hr OMG 24
Thanks for making us the laughingstock of the p... 5 hr Trumpisdumb-isdumb 32

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance