First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jun 13, 2013
Who do you think is the worst mom(s) around here? Please name.
Hehe

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jun 13, 2013
Liz Baileu
What Was I Thinking

Greeneville, TN

#3 Jun 14, 2013
Tooooo many to mention. so many of them on drugs and some are just plain lazy. Some have kids just so they can collect child support so they don't have to work. I work almost everyday just to take care of my child. I don't need a damnnn thing from no man
You know

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jun 14, 2013
This girl that works at good city, she pawns here kid off on everyone. She's worthless.
Harris

Brevard, NC

#5 Jun 15, 2013
Amanda Fellers
Amanda Fellers

Charlotte, NC

#6 Jun 15, 2013
I'm a wh**e. Sorry, I spread my legs to get my drugs.

Since: Dec 12

Cowpens, SC

#7 Jun 15, 2013
I'm thinking male or female, if you have underage children & stay on topix seemingly non-stop then you are probably not a good parent because you are not supervising your child, giving them the attention they need or otherwise neglecting your relationship.
Nobody loves me

United States

#8 Jun 15, 2013
My mom was a drunk who threatened to kill herself in front of me with a shotgun on a regular basis and let my dad beat me senseless with belts, his fists, boots, clubs, a tire iron and even a boat paddle once.

Since: Feb 13

Ridgeway, SC

#9 Jun 15, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Who do you think is the worst mom(s) around here? Please name.
piece of shit holly ricker

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 15, 2013
1. The azzholes who just move out of state (usually for another man they met on line, etc) have virtually nothign to do wtih their kids and eventually, years later slither back into town demanding their rights. What rights? You gave them up when you opened your legs and left the state for a loser.
2. The second group is the azzhole parent who doesn't want the other parent to see the kids. I think I'd rather switch this to No.1 because they are the biggest douche-bags in my opinion. And worse when they scream "sexual abuse." These parents should lose all rights to their kids.
3. The impaired pilllbilly azzholes come in 3rd.
4 Then come the lazy azzholes who just have a kid to collect child support, TennCare, foodstamps because they are too stupid to work.
Tyler

Shelbyville, TN

#11 Jun 15, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
1. The azzholes who just move out of state (usually for another man they met on line, etc) have virtually nothign to do wtih their kids and eventually, years later slither back into town demanding their rights. What rights? You gave them up when you opened your legs and left the state for a loser.
2. The second group is the azzhole parent who doesn't want the other parent to see the kids. I think I'd rather switch this to No.1 because they are the biggest douche-bags in my opinion. And worse when they scream "sexual abuse." These parents should lose all rights to their kids.
3. The impaired pilllbilly azzholes come in 3rd.
4 Then come the lazy azzholes who just have a kid to collect child support, TennCare, foodstamps because they are too stupid to work.
1. Children Come First
2. Anytime a child discloses sexual abuse the court can offer and does offer a SEXUAL or PSYCHOSEXUAL EVALUATION, when the accused refuses the test the other party is assumed GUILTY . Anyone would take the test to prove their innocence but these tests cannot be passed if you are a pedophiliac
3. Drug issues such as meth, changes who a person is and they should be closely monitored.
4. no One , I repeat No One has children just to get GOV benefits.
5. You are CLUELESS
DCS

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jun 15, 2013
DCS removes them from pill heads everyday it seems.What about the ones that lose them and then sign their rights away so they don't have to pay child support on them?
Tyler

Shelbyville, TN

#13 Jun 15, 2013
The accused is assumed GUILTY, if a child discloses sexual abuse the 1st thing the parent would do to prove their innocence is take the PSYCHOSEXUAL EVAL., unless they are guilty. These are very detailed , highly technical tests that can take up to 2 days to complete. Also, they show signs of pedophiliacs/ pedophiles/ sexual abnormalties. What's wrong FOD, you can't pass a two day deettailed test or a nail bed follicle test ?
Tyler

Shelbyville, TN

#14 Jun 15, 2013
DCS wrote:
DCS removes them from pill heads everyday it seems.What about the ones that lose them and then sign their rights away so they don't have to pay child support on them?
That is perfect for the child, no reason for a child to live with a mother chaseing a high.
people

Bulls Gap, TN

#15 Jun 15, 2013
Tyler wrote:
<quoted text> That is perfect for the child, no reason for a child to live with a mother chaseing a high.
Usually they get the child back in a few weeks. The child is the one to suffer due to State of Tennessee laws and a few lazy social workers. Not all social workers are bad or lazy. Then you have mom's and dad's hooked on drugs that have a prescription and DCS hands are tied. Their should be some way to closer monitor and enforce a solution to prescription drug addiction. Kids safety should be the priority. Addicts have a legal way to stay high and get their kids back. Sad. Reunification is not always the right answer.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#16 Jun 15, 2013
Nobody loves me wrote:
My mom was a drunk who threatened to kill herself in front of me with a shotgun on a regular basis and let my dad beat me senseless with belts, his fists, boots, clubs, a tire iron and even a boat paddle once.
That's very sad...it's a shame that people like that exist at all, much less become parents who are responsible for molding another human beings life. I hope you have overcome their ignorance & cruely & become a far better person than either of them.
people

Bulls Gap, TN

#17 Jun 15, 2013
Nobody loves me wrote:
My mom was a drunk who threatened to kill herself in front of me with a shotgun on a regular basis and let my dad beat me senseless with belts, his fists, boots, clubs, a tire iron and even a boat paddle once.
I'm sorry that you had to endure this kind of behavior. Out of curiosity, why didn't the school or someone report this? That bad of abuse someone had to know.
smh

Charlotte, NC

#18 Jun 15, 2013
Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Children Come First
2. Anytime a child discloses sexual abuse the court can offer and does offer a SEXUAL or PSYCHOSEXUAL EVALUATION, when the accused refuses the test the other party is assumed GUILTY . Anyone would take the test to prove their innocence but these tests cannot be passed if you are a pedophiliac
3. Drug issues such as meth, changes who a person is and they should be closely monitored.
4. no One , I repeat No One has children just to get GOV benefits.
5. You are CLUELESS
I actually know someone who got pregnant on purpose because her oldest was turning 18 and she wasn't going to be able to draw as much because that child had got a job. She also was told her income tax return would drop . So she just bought herself another 18 years of benefits with a new baby.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#19 Jun 15, 2013
Nobody loves me wrote:
My mom was a drunk who threatened to kill herself in front of me with a shotgun on a regular basis and let my dad beat me senseless with belts, his fists, boots, clubs, a tire iron and even a boat paddle once.
The effects of a childhood like that can haunt you forever. I'm so very sorry you had to endure this. My heart goes out to you.
<3
Nobody loves me

United States

#20 Jun 15, 2013
people wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that you had to endure this kind of behavior. Out of curiosity, why didn't the school or someone report this? That bad of abuse someone had to know.
You can hide welts and bruises under clothes. The teachers just thought I was a quiet kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MEN that like to be called 'DADDY' by their LADY 2 min Greene Light 13
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 22 min Trunketeer 5,579
Why so paranoid? 38 min Veronica 63
Effects from smoking cigarettes 1 hr Suzy Q 0
Feeling lonely for the holidays 1 hr Veronica 128
Donald Harris 2 hr Why 2
who had the LOUDEST jam back in the day? (Sep '10) 2 hr Steve 24
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 2 hr needstoknow 68
Principal at Mosheim 4 hr Friend Of 58
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:29 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:29AM
Cam Newton Officially Active, Starting for Panthers for First Time Since Crash
NBC Sports 8:38 AM
Week 16 early inactives
NBC Sports 8:43 AM
Joe Haden inactive for the Browns against Panthers
Bleacher Report 8:43 AM
Cleveland Browns vs. Carolina Panthers: Live Carolina Score and Analysis
Yahoo! Sports 9:11 AM
Panthers QB Newton active, will start