Hawk plea accepted in U.S. District Court

Mar 18, 2010 Full story: Newport Plain Talk 22

Newport businessman Raymond Eddie Hawk, 55,pled guilty here Wednesday in U.S. District Court to helping lead a CockeCounty-based racketeering enterprise involving "chop-shop"operations, insurance fraud, illegal drug distribution, and other crimes.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MccQueen Bee

Columbia, SC

#21 Jan 15, 2013
I can't believe such nasty foul mouthed people are allowed to post their comments...So who ever WTF from Morristown is..You don't even know the reason for wanting to know how much time Ray got...Yes if I can contact Kay I will...Clean up ypur mouth..
WTF

Jefferson City, TN

#22 Jan 15, 2013
MccQueen Bee wrote:
I can't believe such nasty foul mouthed people are allowed to post their comments...So who ever WTF from Morristown is..You don't even know the reason for wanting to know how much time Ray got...Yes if I can contact Kay I will...Clean up ypur mouth..
LMAO!! Forum. Should have contacted her to start with instead of putting it on topix, if you didn't want to hear anything that was going to strike a nerve. Wahh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 10 min Jennifer Renee 4,042
Who Is Bringing In the Illegal Aliens 17 min Curmudgeon 58
NFL goodell vs ray rice 18 min veteran 1
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 22 min wowie 149,210
who has the cheapest ejuice in town? 32 min billymobilly 1
Linda Kirk + furniture... 40 min Curious 10
greeneville goodwill bed bug central 42 min Curious 9
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 11 hr making sense 18
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••