Hawk plea accepted in U.S. District Court

Mar 18, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newport Plain Talk

Newport businessman Raymond Eddie Hawk, 55,pled guilty here Wednesday in U.S. District Court to helping lead a CockeCounty-based racketeering enterprise involving "chop-shop"operations, insurance fraud, illegal drug distribution, and other crimes.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
personwithheart

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

I dont care what anybody says...Ray is a good person with a big heart and gives to local boys and girls clubs and shriners and ect....
people

Madisonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

they are ur best friend while ur giving then talk about u behind ur back.what people dont know that its his life an he is the one that has to pay .we have to many people judgeing people an thats sad because this is a poor town an we all have to live hear or work hear so grow up .if u dont like him so what .im sure hes not ask u for nothing .i say if u dont like it hear . move
Angie

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

Judged:

people wrote:
they are ur best friend while ur giving then talk about u behind ur back.what people dont know that its his life an he is the one that has to pay .we have to many people judgeing people an thats sad because this is a poor town an we all have to live hear or work hear so grow up .if u dont like him so what .im sure hes not ask u for nothing .i say if u dont like it hear . move
I have to disagree with you. It may be the life Ray chose to live but he has involved allot of people into his cartel. As far as him having to pay for what he has done, well that is pure bull crap from you once again. As far as Newport being a poor town is hockey pock..Newport is full of hard working people who have the desire to be prosperous and become so because they chose to work honestly. Your post clearly indicate a narcissistic attitude who is well adjusted to feeling comfortable within the confines of excuses instead of getting out and making something of your life...As far as telling people if they don't like it in Newport to move, well if you can't get on the ban wagon with people who have lived honest lives and prefer Newport to have a better neighborhood to raise their families in, then I suggest you move to the hood.

I can remember a time when families could go to bed at night without having to lock their doors, children going trick or treating on Halloween, and could walk a block to school without the fear of putting their child in danger. Those days are gone because of drugs and thieves. So dude, maybe again you should move.
Angie

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

Judged:

personwithheart wrote:
I dont care what anybody says...Ray is a good person with a big heart and gives to local boys and girls clubs and shriners and ect....
I give to those organizations also along with allot of other people, but we give honest money...His heart is to make mega bucks and it doesn't bother him how he does it either. I truly believe that he has done it so long that he probably thought he was working a honest job....
Betle

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

I second that!
a parent

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Judged:

personwithheart wrote:
You wouldn't think that if the drugs he sold had killed your child or someone else that you were close to that could be traced back to coming from him, a few good things that he has supposly done doesn't make up for the big time wrongs he has done
Hello

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

a parent wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't think that if the drugs he sold had killed your child or someone else that you were close to that could be traced back to coming from him, a few good things that he has supposly done doesn't make up for the big time wrongs he has done
He gave to the Boys and Girls club because his "best friend "Tammy Francis is on the board , go figure!!! Have to keep up the rep".
who cares

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

couldnt happen to a better man
Jim hat

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

I hope they get the whole family
spoon

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>He gave to the Boys and Girls club because his "best friend "Tammy Francis is on the board , go figure!!! Have to keep up the rep".
what is this about?
daves no hyprocrit

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

great so now his wife had a gun to the back of his and his childs head his plea will go through that she had a gun to his and his sons head and he is innocent?
whoa

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

what

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

What does this have to do with Ray Hawk ??? just curious
pollo

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

daves no hyprocrit wrote:
great so now his wife had a gun to the back of his and his childs head his plea will go through that she had a gun to his and his sons head and he is innocent?
This is RAY Hawk from Newport... Not David Hawk.
what

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

believe some people don't read the original stories and just post...lol...Ray Hawk has nothing to do with David Hawk at all!!! plus Ray has been gone to prison for sometime...DUH !!!!!
plead

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

wow Hawk's plea made
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

It is plain that you are posting irrelevant posts to bring threads back to the top of the date list in this topix discussion forum to hurt David Hawk in his reelection bid, ironically you seem to lack intelligence also because this thread is not about him. I can't wait until you are revealed. The pendulum always swings back, and I believe you just put yourself in the path by your harassment today.
MccQueen Bee

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

what wrote:
believe some people don't read the original stories and just post...lol...Ray Hawk has nothing to do with David Hawk at all!!! plus Ray has been gone to prison for sometime...DUH !!!!!
I would like to know where is Ray Hawk serving his time...He was granted another hearing in sept.2012...The date was set for sometime in Nov.2012 I wonder how that with..Thanks to anyone who can answer this...
WTF

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

MccQueen Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to know where is Ray Hawk serving his time...He was granted another hearing in sept.2012...The date was set for sometime in Nov.2012 I wonder how that with..Thanks to anyone who can answer this...
ASK HIS WIFE!! Told you when you started 2 or 3 threads about him, what is your problem?
WTF

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

MccQueen Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't f**k him in jail, he will be out sooner or later, if you still want to do him!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

172 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Applause Greeneville you are famous 9 min Famous 2
Walmart DC 11 min WMS 2
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 11 min nWo 128
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min Bayless 140,498
property tax increase 13 min john 1
Greeneville you made the Daily Mail (UK) 16 min Another 10
HAWKS pimp hand GOP removes 76 year Veteran 19 min GOP rest in peace 7
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 54 min Not sure 96
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••