created by: Shemp Sharpe | May 29, 2012

Greeneville, TN

47 votes

I cant afford church because they want $$$$ for

Click on an option to vote

  • building fund
  • mission trips
  • kid camps
  • regular offering
  • fried chicken fund
  • choir fund
  • all of the above AND MORE!!!!
Comments
21 - 29 of 29 Comments Last updated Mar 3, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
David

Jonesborough, TN

#25 Mar 1, 2013
Money, Money, Money! ALL THEY WANT!
Hartford ky lady

Hawesville, KY

#26 Mar 2, 2013
The priest in beaverdam ky actually sent me a letter asking for a copy of my w2's, and the letter further stated that if the 10% was not paid per week or per month that i needed to call and explain why. If i dont call, they will be in contact with me. Sounded suspiciously like when i worked in collections at american general finance. At any rate i dont go to that church or any .
Se7en

Charlotte, NC

#28 Mar 2, 2013
Hartford ky lady wrote:
The priest in beaverdam ky actually sent me a letter asking for a copy of my w2's, and the letter further stated that if the 10% was not paid per week or per month that i needed to call and explain why. If i dont call, they will be in contact with me. Sounded suspiciously like when i worked in collections at american general finance. At any rate i dont go to that church or any .
A copy of your W2's? Seriously? That's sad really...
Hartford ky lady

Hawesville, KY

#29 Mar 2, 2013
Se7en wrote:
<quoted text>
A copy of your W2's? Seriously? That's sad really...
i kept the letter,itsbeen several years ago. i don't know about anyone else but i have plenty of bills to pay which i do but don't need to be hounded on what should be an offering.
Se7en

Charlotte, NC

#30 Mar 2, 2013
Hartford ky lady wrote:
<quoted text>i kept the letter,itsbeen several years ago. i don't know about anyone else but i have plenty of bills to pay which i do but don't need to be hounded on what should be an offering.
You shouldn't be "hounded". I'll be the first to tell you... I haven't found the "right" church yet. I'm old enough to be a mommy to anyone born '95 on... but that doesn't stop me... So ignore those stupid asses and ignore anyone that judges me for saying stupid asses or anything else I say on here. They don't know me. Screw the money hungry, piece of shit churches that want money for your membership. FU CK anyone that judges me. I don't give a shit what u think. But I do care what God thinks, even when I do mix my red and whites.

Moving on... I hate this topix...
Hartford ky lady

Hawesville, KY

#31 Mar 2, 2013
Se7en wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't be "hounded". I'll be the first to tell you... I haven't found the "right" church yet. I'm old enough to be a mommy to anyone born '95 on... but that doesn't stop me... So ignore those stupid asses and ignore anyone that judges me for saying stupid asses or anything else I say on here. They don't know me. Screw the money hungry, piece of shit churches that want money for your membership. FU CK anyone that judges me. I don't give a shit what u think. But I do care what God thinks, even when I do mix my red and whites.
Moving on... I hate this topix...
i agree. And i don't sort laundry either.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#32 Mar 3, 2013
Hartford ky lady wrote:
<quoted text> i agree. And i don't sort laundry either.
I agree with everything except the part about sorting my laundry. I had to pick between tithing and booty lube. Not much of a choice, agreed?
Hartford ky lady

Hawesville, KY

#33 Mar 3, 2013
PoopyBallZ wrote:
<quoted text>
There shouldn't be churches. Service should be held outside in the woods. Closer to nature closer to the real one and only god.
hi poopyballz!
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

#35 Mar 3, 2013
Se7en wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't be "hounded". I'll be the first to tell you... I haven't found the "right" church yet. I'm old enough to be a mommy to anyone born '95 on... but that doesn't stop me... So ignore those stupid asses and ignore anyone that judges me for saying stupid asses or anything else I say on here. They don't know me. Screw the money hungry, piece of shit churches that want money for your membership. FU CK anyone that judges me. I don't give a shit what u think. But I do care what God thinks, even when I do mix my red and whites.
Moving on... I hate this topix...
Amen! Sister Se7en.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greeneville people rude as hell 12 min FriendofDog 20
OBAMA wears southern plantation owner suit GOP... 18 min FriendofDog 6
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 28 min Agnus 3,676
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 31 min miss tuffet 146,188
Greene County High School Bands, your favorite ? 48 min greeneyed angel 1
motor cycle clubs 57 min greeneyed angel 15
BEWARE: Tinted Windows 2 hr hello 21
south greene football 4 hr CampCreeper 55
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••