Does anyone know Debra Shelton????
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Show

Cleveland, OH

#21 Jan 4, 2011
Would really like to hear more about this girl.Just wondering ?
Runner

Hendersonville, TN

#22 Jan 4, 2011
Nope, this thread is closed. Thanks anyway.
Odd Runner postings

Fort Campbell, TN

#23 Jan 4, 2011
First you all the info from a Greeneville IP, then sorry you asked from a Kingsport IP, then please stop from a Kingsport IP, now you announce the thread is closed from a Pegram IP. Fishy just like your subject matter question to begin with????? Does anyone else think the same?
Runner

Hendersonville, TN

#24 Jan 4, 2011
Well Mr. Mattlock, maybe the name Runner does me justice. I do move around a lot. Let's just let this stand as it is now. Closed.
Odd Runner postings

Fort Campbell, TN

#25 Jan 4, 2011
Runner wrote:
Well Mr. Mattlock, maybe the name Runner does me justice. I do move around a lot. Let's just let this stand as it is now. Closed.
Good luck with that. Topix decides when a thread is closed, then some silly fucker named Matlock opens it back up from an IP in, lets say Charlotte just for fun. Im not quite as afraid of your strong urge to halt!, as Barney you see, nor do I reside in Mayberry. Do you "today", as much as you run you know. lol...coulndt resist
phat shaft

Smyrna, TN

#26 Jan 5, 2011
I always wanted to have a threesome with her and marlow.....
pudding

Walhalla, SC

#27 Jan 5, 2011
I heard she dont like grits.
phantom is watching you

Fort Campbell, TN

#28 Jan 5, 2011
she is a dope w hore and she goes and steals stuff for crack she is snitching so watch out for her bro
pudding

United States

#29 Jan 5, 2011
I heard she dont like to coonaque
Steve98124

Kent, WA

#30 Jul 6, 2013
I just met a Debra Shelton in Washington state. She just moved here from Texas...with a nine year old son... I hope this isn't the same one....
Maple

Greeneville, TN

#31 Oct 4, 2016
Not the same one. This one hates kids and is much to shellfish to have one of her own! She was really mean to all her step-children in the past. A real life wicked step mother/home wrecker/gold digger/spoiled brat from way back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tramp numbers again 1 hr Trumpisreallytranny 25
Illegal dreamers 1 hr Trumpisreallytranny 32
Fat Trump 1 hr Trumpisreallytranny 28
Some new Trump numbers 1 hr Trumpisreallytranny 85
Attention anti Trump psychopath. 2 hr Moron 13
People that are going around robbing people? 3 hr Curious 13
Who"s Who on Topix #8 (Preacher Bubba) 3 hr Curious 32
Dogs in grocery stores.. 5 hr True Dat 56
Unsolved Murders / Mysteries / Crimes / Drug R... (Sep '15) 5 hr Shebeenaround 41
why would anybody vote for these flunkies runni... 6 hr True Dat 30

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages