Hey anyone heard of Debra Shelton.....
anyonebutU

Kingsport, TN

#2 Nov 30, 2010
no
who

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Nov 30, 2010
Is she the curly red haired chick whose brother and dad are builders?
HOME OWNER

Kingsport, TN

#4 Dec 1, 2010
she is very cute and very pretty!
eye2eye

Kingsport, TN

#5 Dec 1, 2010
I know Debbie. same one?
Nothing but the truth

Fort Campbell, TN

#6 Dec 1, 2010
Runner wrote:
Hey anyone heard of Debra Shelton.....
What do you want to know? First of all I am not an ex lover, or ex-husband I have known her for over 20yrs.I will tell you the truth about what I know, but sometimes the truth hurts.
Runner

Johnson City, TN

#7 Dec 1, 2010
Is he married, not married, been married? Heard she was single but can't hardly believe it...just a wonderin'
Nothing but the truth

United States

#8 Dec 2, 2010
Not married now, was married to Joe Brown, then moved away and lived with one, then come home and married Jerry Phillips, lived with a married/seperated anesthesiologist that used to like to party with Pam and Allen Johnson,as for him, he went back to his wife.
Are you looking to join the roseter? Low class woman with high maintenance. I wont be the only one to tell you this. Lays low nowadays, Greeneville is just so big.
Runner

Johnson City, TN

#9 Dec 2, 2010
Wow....man sorry I asked. A book with a torn cover....
Know her too

Fort Campbell, TN

#10 Dec 2, 2010
Runner wrote:
Wow....man sorry I asked. A book with a torn cover....
Good luck with your quest for info on back then "Debbie" Shelton. Been know to trade it out for some smoke. She goes by her given name now I suppose, Deborah.
really

Kingsport, TN

#11 Dec 2, 2010
moshiem joe browns ex?
dito

Johnson City, TN

#12 Dec 3, 2010
Debbie's gorgeous, joe browns exes much muh prettier than current wife.........if same joe brown in mosheim
DirtySanches

Smyrna, TN

#13 Dec 3, 2010
she thinks she 18 and shes 45 o and loves it on a good "california wave"
in husbands hot tub

Fort Campbell, TN

#14 Dec 4, 2010
She loved to show us guys a good time there when "Brown was out of town"! Those were the days.
my x is in Tex

Johnson City, TN

#15 Dec 4, 2010
Didn't she work on Tusc. blvd for an eye doctor?
Nothing but the truth

Fort Campbell, TN

#16 Dec 4, 2010
my x is in Tex wrote:
Didn't she work on Tusc. blvd for an eye doctor?
Dr. Dale Brown Jr., whom introduced her to Joe Brown his nephew. Dont you know he regrets that .
knows the truth

United States

#17 Dec 5, 2010
yeah she's a real piece of work- actually a real piece of shit. She's out to get with anyone that she thinks she can squeeze a dime out of. She's nothing but a gold digging whore. She's uneducated and has never amounted to anything. Used to work for the eye dr. then went to work for her dad. Never had a real career. Now i hear she's dating some guy that's in the race car circuit with Johnson. Boy- is he in for a rude awakening. He better run fast. She thinks she high and mighty and wants everyone to think that she has money but she nothing but a low down tramp.
Runner

Johnson City, TN

#18 Dec 6, 2010
Okay folks I started, lets end it....I was just asking a general question and really don't see how this betters anyone by totally trashing another. I get the picture....Thanks
old used has been friend

Fort Campbell, TN

#19 Dec 10, 2010
Runner wrote:
Okay folks I started, lets end it....I was just asking a general question and really don't see how this betters anyone by totally trashing another. I get the picture....Thanks
You know, you asked for this, and her reputation has been around a long time, so I imagine this will just have to run its course :(
aquaintance

United States

#20 Dec 10, 2010
yep, terrible rep. for a long time. you know when you shit on people, it someway, somehow comes back around to bite ya. so i hope everybody that she's ever homewrecked, tramped around with, used and shit on write everything they know about her on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vols are back (Feb '15) 24 min unreal 92
News Coal Fund Campaign Keeps The Needy Warm 1 hr obama 1
hottest chicks that works at sunrise (Apr '11) 2 hr Gotochurch 24
Ronnie Nelson 2 hr Sad 21
Nom nom Thanksgiving dessert 2 hr Deeeelicious 1
Someone needs to report 2 hr Remember 7
Jason Willett and Tommy Shelton 2 hr Kathy 1
Men to AVOID AT ALL COSTS... 3 hr Black betty 59
walmart mcdonalds fight? 13 hr Mrs Roberson 14

Greeneville Jobs