Ron Ramsey's tweet about al qaeda.

Ron Ramsey's tweet about al qaeda.

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

carl edwards

Richmond, VA

#1 Sep 13, 2013
On the anniversary of the 9/11 attack, Lt. Governor Ron Ramsey sent out a message where he pointed out the following irony:

On 9/11 we got hit by muslimm terrorists.

And now the muslim terrorist inhabiting the white house is giving out tons and tons of weapons to the muslim terrorists in syria, who are the ones who caused 9/11 in the first place.

I guess that shouldnt come as a shock. Liberals give foodstamps and welfare to people who don't work for a living, Liberals give benefits to convicted criminals, and Liberals give weapons to our enemies.

So now Ron Ramsey is in trouble because he dared to say something that portrayed King Obama in a negative light. Ron Ramsey is in trouble for speaking the truth.

You know what? We need more people like Ron Ramsey in office, who aren't afraid to speak the truth, that Obama is a terrorist.
Sigmund

Greeneville, TN

#2 Sep 13, 2013
IMO, if Ramsey really stated and believes what is written here, he is quite delusional and in serious need of some meds, a therapist, and a very long rest.
The OP

Johnson City, TN

#3 Sep 13, 2013
I'm not a liberal, but Ron Ramsey and this Carl Edwards are Goddamned Idiots and I'd meet either one of them in a parking lot tonight and tell the so to their face . How's that for telling the truth.

Ramsey is a punk, thug and a wimp and so is Carl,

Od join al Qaeda if they were eradicating the likes of thugs like this. Or better yet, let them kill each other off.

GW BUSH hit the twin towers and and everybody knows it.

Ramsey can suck one !!!
carl edwards

Waldorf, MD

#4 Sep 14, 2013
The OP wrote:
I'm not a liberal, but Ron Ramsey and this Carl Edwards are Goddamned Idiots and I'd meet either one of them in a parking lot tonight and tell the so to their face . How's that for telling the truth.
Ramsey is a punk, thug and a wimp and so is Carl,
Od join al Qaeda if they were eradicating the likes of thugs like this. Or better yet, let them kill each other off.
GW BUSH hit the twin towers and and everybody knows it.
Ramsey can suck one !!!
You should consider yourself lucky to have someone like Ron Ramsey serving in public office. Especially in Nashville, which has a reputation for corruption and ineptitude, Ron Ramsey is like a breath of fresh air.

And unlike King Hussein Darkie, Ron Ramsey is someone who has always had respect for gun owners, Christians, and people who work for a living.

And someday he will be governor of Tennessee.

How you like them apples, dummy?
Dogwood_Dr_Chick

Gloucester, UK

#5 Sep 15, 2013
carl edwards wrote:
<quoted text>
You should consider yourself lucky to have someone like Ron Ramsey serving in public office. Especially in Nashville, which has a reputation for corruption and ineptitude, Ron Ramsey is like a breath of fresh air.
And unlike King Hussein Darkie, Ron Ramsey is someone who has always had respect for gun owners, Christians, and people who work for a living.
And someday he will be governor of Tennessee.
How you like them apples, dummy?
ramsey is a conservative religious zealot who's only concerned about himself
Mensa Mom

Johnson City, TN

#6 Sep 15, 2013
It amuses me that some people get so agitated when someone dares to speak the truth.
Wow

United States

#7 Sep 15, 2013
So you can really purchase Mensa certification online now?
Mensa Mom

Johnson City, TN

#9 Sep 16, 2013
Is that the best you can do? Really?
Notch

Johnson City, TN

#10 Sep 17, 2013
carl edwards wrote:
<quoted text>
You should consider yourself lucky to have someone like Ron Ramsey serving in public office. Especially in Nashville, which has a reputation for corruption and ineptitude, Ron Ramsey is like a breath of fresh air.
And unlike King Hussein Darkie, Ron Ramsey is someone who has always had respect for gun owners, Christians, and people who work for a living.
And someday he will be governor of Tennessee.
How you like them apples, dummy?
When pigs fly, Ramsey will be governor. Suck one, ou worthless worm. Ramsey is al Qaeda and I've already told him to his face. Want me to tell it to yours? He's a punk a thug and he a breath of fresh air to you, because four a fact sniffer.

He won't be anything no more than a little state senator for one little shit hole a district. An Lt Governor isn't even an elected post . He gets 500 votes from dumbasses like you and he's a senator. Nothing more and never will be. I absolutely guarantee it 1000%.

Apple that MFer.
carl edwards

Louisville, KY

#11 Sep 17, 2013
Notch wrote:
<quoted text>
When pigs fly, Ramsey will be governor. Suck one, ou worthless worm. Ramsey is al Qaeda and I've already told him to his face. Want me to tell it to yours? He's a punk a thug and he a breath of fresh air to you, because four a fact sniffer.
He won't be anything no more than a little state senator for one little shit hole a district. An Lt Governor isn't even an elected post . He gets 500 votes from dumbasses like you and he's a senator. Nothing more and never will be. I absolutely guarantee it 1000%.
Apple that MFer.
In case you haven't noticed, Tennessee is a red state through and through. The Republicans own Tennessee and everyone in it. All levels of government, from your local constables and sheriffs all the way up to Governor. This state is controlled by us, the Conservatives; we make the rules, not you. And we will do what we want and there is nothing you can do about it dummy.

You dumb Liberals move down here from New York or California and you think you can take over. That just shows how out-of-touch you are.

Voters in Tennessee identify with Ron Ramsey because he is a man of the people. He represents the best of what we have to offer in this state. A good man, a Christian, someone who rose to success through sacrifice and hard work.
Valedictorian

Greeneville, TN

#12 Sep 17, 2013
Wow wrote:
So you can really purchase Mensa certification online now?
I read the book 'Mensa For Dummies'.
Dude

Cleveland, OH

#13 Sep 17, 2013
What did Ron say that wasn't spot on?
Ramsey Hater

Johnson City, TN

#14 Sep 17, 2013
carl edwards wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't noticed, Tennessee is a red state through and through. The Republicans own Tennessee and everyone in it. All levels of government, from your local constables and sheriffs all the way up to Governor. This state is controlled by us, the Conservatives; we make the rules, not you. And we will do what we want and there is nothing you can do about it dummy.
You dumb Liberals move down here from New York or California and you think you can take over. That just shows how out-of-touch you are.
Voters in Tennessee identify with Ron Ramsey because he is a man of the people. He represents the best of what we have to offer in this state. A good man, a Christian, someone who rose to success through sacrifice and hard work.
"A good man, a Christian. And hard work?" He's an illiterate idiot that ends up on the comedy channel because of his ignorance. He attends Elizabeth Chapel, a den of THEIVES, and if you call "stealing" hard work, well then you're a typical teabagger and worthless waste of humanity. Geez, I hope you don't have kids..... You're what's wrong with America .....plain don't know and don't give a shit.
Dude

Cleveland, OH

#15 Sep 18, 2013
Ramsey Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
"A good man, a Christian. And hard work?" He's an illiterate idiot that ends up on the comedy channel because of his ignorance. He attends Elizabeth Chapel, a den of THEIVES, and if you call "stealing" hard work, well then you're a typical teabagger and worthless waste of humanity. Geez, I hope you don't have kids..... You're what's wrong with America .....plain don't know and don't give a shit.
Instead of "Ramsey hater", it should be Obama sheep. Instead of worrying about what some state politician like Ramsey said, we should all be looking to the man who is "fundamentally transforming America"... Aka destroying the country.
truth

Mcminnville, TN

#16 Sep 18, 2013
Ron Ramsey said what all Americans have been thinking and afraid to say. Good job Ron!!!!
mensa mom

Johnson City, TN

#17 Sep 18, 2013
Have you noticed that those who use the most profanity have something in common? Hmmm--now what could it be? Evidently the phrase "suck one" is popular in some segments of the population. That is a great way to persuade others to think the way you want us to think----just curse at us!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Promoting Religion on New Cars 1 hr TBIreaper 18
I Hate Greeneville 1 hr TheUnkownPoster 34
Ice cream/where's crystal? 1 hr Polymorphism 5
New Ingles 1 hr TheUnkownPoster 43
Idiot Greeneville drivers 1 hr TheUnkownPoster 7
looking for those thick girl 1 hr Anonymous33333 12
Mindy Loveall 1 hr Anonymous33333 1
Children with a Religious Upbringing Show Less ... 8 hr Polymorphism 33
On and off again wth 8 hr Fucktardistanovia 50
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages