Sheriff Burns against gun rights

Sheriff Burns against gun rights

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

The real Conspiracy

Jonesborough, TN

#1 May 5, 2013
Go outside and shoot your gun in the county and find out who really wants to take your guns away. The county deputies said they could charge us with reckless endangerment even though we were in the county and nobody was around. Somebody heard it and was "scared" so we get told we can't shoot? Really?! And threatened with a felony charge? Where are our rights anyway?
thinking out loud

Greeneville, TN

#2 May 5, 2013
Than why were the cops there if no one heard???
in the know

Charlotte, NC

#3 May 5, 2013
This is false... get real people
deputiesgoneawol

Johnson City, TN

#4 May 5, 2013
No its true, I have had it happen to me as well....They tried to tell me I couldn't shoot on my own property because of a whiny neigbor!
thinking out loud

Greeneville, TN

#5 May 5, 2013
Don't they have shooting ranges here?
deputiesgoneawol

Johnson City, TN

#6 May 5, 2013
yes but why should we use shooting ranges when we have our rights as landowners and gun owners????? You know Hunting is also Legal as well, and you don;t hunt at shooting ranges.....
thinking out loud

Greeneville, TN

#7 May 5, 2013
So just going out and shooting at rusty cab and beer bottles is now called hunting.

Cause I for one have never took a 357 on a hunting trip, but maybe I was taught wrong.
Two sides

Greeneville, TN

#8 May 5, 2013
They were probably shooting toward someone else's house without a good backstop.
Ray Gibbson

Boiling Springs, SC

#9 May 6, 2013
Steve burns is a loser. He has the worse crime being solved rate in Tennessee. He and his steroid using deputies have no right to take your guns. They also have no right to scare you by saying they can take you to jail.
If it happens again call Attorney John Rogers or Bill Bell.then you can sue sheriff department.
Plus i heae Steve burns is getting sued anyway over letting robie Morgan do what he has done rhe past 7 years
tnstud423

Arden, NC

#10 May 6, 2013
I've shot on my land and ppl called the law county came by as we were finishing and the cop was really nice and talked guns with us for a minute
in the know

Concord, NC

#11 May 6, 2013
Ray Gibbson wrote:
Steve burns is a loser. He has the worse crime being solved rate in Tennessee. He and his steroid using deputies have no right to take your guns. They also have no right to scare you by saying they can take you to jail.
If it happens again call Attorney John Rogers or Bill Bell.then you can sue sheriff department.
Plus i heae Steve burns is getting sued anyway over letting robie Morgan do what he has done rhe past 7 years
he just got sheriff of the year in the state of Tenn. No big deal. O and u see all the theft being caught and druggies being busted? I guess they are just turning themselves in huh? How ignorant can one be. Stop bad mouthing if u have no idea what your talking about.
what

Concord, NC

#12 May 6, 2013
Ray Gibbson wrote:
you dumb hillbilly. I'm sure u could do alot better. He has done a fine job.. we just live in such a low life drug infested area that no one man could possibly clean up the streets entirely. Take the "I hate the po-po" blinders off, and look at the big picture.
Ray Gibbson

United States

#13 May 6, 2013
You look at big picture. If your a tax payer and saw his budget you would die.
Look at his budget from 1999u till now.
he now wants a jail and new cars.
Again last in the whole state in crime being solved. That means cocke county is doing a better job on 2.3 million dollars than steve is with 12.8 million.
wake up see the math not the person.steve is a nice guy but should never be a sheriff. Too many good old boys dont get in trouble. All i am asking is too take a look at where your tax money goes.
Ray Gibbson

United States

#14 May 6, 2013
Oh also he got sheriff of the year because he is the longest serving sheriff in state.thats how they select the sheriff of the year.
Trust me its not because he is doing a good job.
We have more unsolved crime than knox county.
DUH

Concord, NC

#15 May 6, 2013
He HAS to have a new jail. The one we have now got decertified. Dumb a**
Ray Gibbson

United States

#16 May 6, 2013
For federal prisoners you dumb a--.we are a county not a federal prison. If there was money in it the state would build it.it shows how much you really know what is going on.
the is no law that says greene County has got to hold federal prisoners. Look again at the math before you open your mouth
Ray Gibbson

United States

#18 May 6, 2013
No joke that is what i was saying.we dont have tobe hold any of them.we built the detention center for your stupid sheriff and that was suppose to be bringing in money just like his federal prison he wants.but guess what we still owe over 4 million dollars on it and that ten years old. So before you fight with me do your home work.i got the numbers in front of me.you see i am a county commissioner and i am no longer voting the way this crook wants.he is worse than Obama. Just come to a county commissioner meeting and watch how he acts.he is worse than a child brat.he wants he wants he wants.well the tax payers better wake up.if he gets what he wants the prison will have ice cream for the prisoners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I think I'm in Love 10 min Gray Gypsy 36
Lora Keith 35 min Wait 11
make america great again 1 hr Autumn of Humanity 80
Caitlyn Jenner nude?? Janet Jackson pregnate?? 3 hr one thing about it 8
Naked Greeneville woman robs bank 3 hr foolsonparade 3
Easy women in Mosheim 3 hr But baby 42
Favorite bar to go with yo friends 3 hr Cocky Caucasian 135
Can platonic relationships work? 12 hr Mean Muggin 58
People trying to get in touch with exes on here Sun Mean Muggin 44
More from around the web