Ottawa, Canada

#1 Jun 11, 2018
History being made.
Regardless of the outcome.

Larry Kudlow is in my prayers.
AMAZING

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Jun 11, 2018
I never thought this would happen in my lifetime.

.... millions of Americans can say the same.
KellySadler

United States

#3 Jun 11, 2018
as the crow pies wrote:
History being made.
Regardless of the outcome.

Larry Kudlow is in my prayers.
Is he dead yet? What does it matter? Heís going to die anyway.
expired rapist-murderer

Ottawa, Canada

#4 Jun 11, 2018
KellySadler wrote:
<quoted text>

Is he dead yet? What does it matter? Heís going to die anyway.
Who Ted Kennedy?

.... forgive me.
Progress

United States

#5 Jun 11, 2018
Amazing we have virtually the entire Democrat Party hoping this will fail. Sad.

I am a staunch conservative, but if Obamacare had accomplished this, I would have jumped for joy. Itís amazing we had Bush, Clinton, another Bush and then Obama, none of which made any progress with North Korea. This is a great start. While it may fail, this is closer to peace than we have ever been with this rogue regime.
where were you when

Ottawa, Canada

#6 Jun 11, 2018
Progress wrote:

I am a staunch conservative, but if Obamacare had accomplished this, I would have jumped for joy. Itís amazing we had Bush, Clinton, another Bush and then Obama, none of which made any progress with North Korea. This is a great start. While it may fail, this is closer to peace than we have ever been with this rogue regime.
Well said.
I have always given credit where credit is due myself.
The sad part is so many Democrats have gone on record practically cheering for the entire endeavor to fall flat. I would like to compare it to voting against tax reform but that pales in comparison. I can't imagine wanting others to continue a life of misery so I could say my political rival was wrong.
This will be discussed for centuries. There are only a handful of instances I have witnessed in my life I could say the same about. Unbelievable.

For the record, I thought I was a Libertarian until my first child was born. Go figure.
addendum

Ottawa, Canada

#7 Jun 11, 2018
where were you when wrote:
<quoted text>

Well said.
I have always given credit where credit is due myself.
The sad part is so many Democrats have gone on record practically cheering for the entire endeavor to fall flat. I would like to compare it to voting against tax reform but that pales in comparison. I can't imagine wanting others to continue a life of misery so I could say my political rival was wrong.
This will be discussed for centuries. There are only a handful of instances I have witnessed in my life I could say the same about. Unbelievable.

For the record, I thought I was a Libertarian until my first child was born. Go figure.
Let me qualify that second to last sentence by stating that I am still a libertarian that is hawkish on defense and fiscally conservative.
Greene thumb

Ottawa, Canada

#8 Jun 11, 2018
addendum wrote:
<quoted text>

Let me qualify that second to last sentence by stating that I am still a libertarian that is hawkish on defense and fiscally conservative.
.... weed should be criminalized but big pharma shouldn't run the show. They must keep the incentive for the grower that deserves it.
Legalization is a trainwreck.
all thumbs

Ottawa, Canada

#9 Jun 11, 2018
Greene thumb wrote:
<quoted text>

.... weed should be criminalized but big pharma shouldn't run the show. They must keep the incentive for the grower that deserves it.
Legalization is a trainwreck.
****DECRIMINALIZED****

.... is I drankin'?
NKNoProblem

United States

#10 Jun 11, 2018
Progress wrote:

What do you mean by peace? There's been no fighting in Korea since the 50's.
Big Pun

Ottawa, Canada

#11 Jun 11, 2018
NKNoProblem wrote:
<quoted text>

What do you mean by peace? There's been no fighting in Korea since the 50's.
Ask a North Korean citizen how peaceful things are.

Everything was fine for thousands of years until the peninsula was carved up with a KA-BAR knife dipped in Russian vodka in 1945 as a result of Japan sucker punching America.
Where Is Pumpmysillyfanny

Ottawa, Canada

#12 Jun 11, 2018
Probably off on some obscure thread talking about prostitutes and urination.
His head is exploding.
Unlike any nuclear weapons.
you know who you are

Ottawa, Canada

#13 Jun 11, 2018
I will reserve comment on another poster because I still have a modicum of respect for him.
unbemofolievable

Ottawa, Canada

#14 Jun 11, 2018
Live television.

Unspecified document.

Handshakes.

Laughs.

Smiles.

Hope.
Tuckered Max

Ottawa, Canada

#15 Jun 12, 2018
unbemofolievable wrote:
Live television.

Unspecified document.

Handshakes.

Laughs.

Smiles.

Hope.
Denuclearization nation.

President Trump and Pompeo hit it 400 yards but Nikki Haley's speech at the U.N. teed that ball up.
I call it like I see it.
manu Dei

Ottawa, Canada

#16 Jun 12, 2018
Tuckered Max wrote:
<quoted text>

Denuclearization nation.

President Trump and Pompeo hit it 400 yards but Nikki Haley's speech at the U.N. teed that ball up.
I call it like I see it.
COMPLETE DENUCLEARIZATION OF THE KOREAN PENINSULA!!!!

SIX WORDS ARE WORTH THE BIGGER PICTURE!!!!

.... I hope my buddy is preparing his concession speech.
Hope he finds some clean big-boy pants to put on.

Don't flatter yourself Pumpmysillyfanny. We all know you $hit your pants hours ago. The cat I was referring to has a few brain cells left.
LmfaO

United States

#18 Jun 12, 2018
manu Dei wrote:
<quoted text>
COMPLETE DENUCLEARIZATION OF THE KOREAN PENINSULA!!!!

SIX WORDS ARE WORTH THE BIGGER PICTURE!!!!

.... I hope my buddy is preparing his concession speech.
Hope he finds some clean big-boy pants to put on.

Don't flatter yourself Pumpmysillyfanny. We all know you $hit your pants hours ago. The cat I was referring to has a few brain cells left.
Fu
LmfaO

United States

#19 Jun 12, 2018
unbemofolievable wrote:
Live television.

Unspecified document.

Handshakes.

Laughs.

Smiles.

Hope.
Ask david gurlies pretacessors how good they feel today
Bubba work real hard

United States

#20 Jun 12, 2018
Progress wrote:

I agree. Even if Trump accomplished nothing or made things worse, it is ten times as much as what Obama did.

It doesn't matter if Trump starts up a nuclear war with Iran or North Korea, at least he is willingn to do something. All Obama did was just sit there and let people take advantage. Like the Canadians. Trump is willing to launch rockets at the Canadians and get even with them. Finaly a guy with balls who is willing to do things.
Donald J Trump

United States

#21 Jun 12, 2018
Iím so glad you Americans finally trust Kim, heís a fine man who loves his country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Booster Clubs 19 min Iknow 2
Jills soul food thumbs up or down? 39 min Cntrygyrl 20
The end is in sight if you are paying attention 1 hr katie 14
I need my tax cut 1 hr Fake market 14
'The Clinton Affair' On A&E At 9:00pm 1 hr Poor pitiful me 13
gary lady 2 hr Just wonderin 4
Karen Easterly (Jul '12) 2 hr DivineChild 34

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages