jan kiker really is pathetic

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23 Sep 28, 2013
I think Jan and some of the others are trying to do right to get rid of that loser at the COunty Clerk's office.. Got to get her credit for that one. That d-bag needs to GO!
just me

Johnson City, TN

#24 Oct 2, 2013
Why don't you stay off Dustins back? He is really a sweet kid and we all have screwed up before.Don't throw stones when you also live in a glass house.
Gain Advantage

Greeneville, TN

#25 Mar 17, 2014
FriendofDog wrote:
Is voted's statement untrue? Geez... calm down Fido! I actually wondered about that myself. lol People in town really aren't as stupid as our government officials think we are....I suspect next election time, they are going to find out.
what is Kiker, Tim White, John Waddle, Kirk, Quillen, and GAIL JEFFERS trying to pull?
Jeffers is calling the commissioners trying to persuade them to appoint her as the temporary
county clerk. This is a made-up plan to help Kiker. Commissioners should appoint someone who knows how the clerks office is supposed to be run. Jeffers did not complete her last elected term. The people who worked for her hated her then so why would the commissioners appoint her to create an unhealthy atmosphere in the clerks office. Another one of the cheater gang's ploy.

The commission needs to also needs to appoint another county attorney. Recuse, Recuse Recuse.
Teacher

Elizabethton, TN

#26 Mar 17, 2014
If you go to school and get degrees in teaching why would you want to be clerk. Seems like a good waste of an education.
Teacher

Greeneville, TN

#28 Mar 17, 2014
Dustin Kiker wrote:
U got somethin to say bring your real name
Ill be glad to chat with ya don't hide be a man if u got a bunch of shit to talk
Do you kiss your momma with that mouth? She must be real proud. But, then again Dustin I see no pictures of you on her clerk Facebook page. I do however see pictures of the dog. Baahaa
Its her

Chuckey, TN

#30 Mar 18, 2014
I strongly feel like Becky Thompson is behind these ridiculous threads. Just sayin :)
Lol.... " wanting to make something right, out of something so wrong" she is a joke!
Not her

Elizabethton, TN

#31 Mar 18, 2014
Its her wrote:
I strongly feel like Becky Thompson is behind these ridiculous threads. Just sayin :)
Lol.... " wanting to make something right, out of something so wrong" she is a joke!
Why would you want to attack her? That's just not fair. I frequently read topix and I promise she does not hide behind a fake name. She has commented on here a few times using her real name. Usually it's in response to stupid stuff on here. I don't feel she is at all a joke. David on the other hand, that's a different story.

Since: Jan 12

Johnson City, TN

#32 Mar 18, 2014
Dustin, it is good to see you defend your mother and I am so Glad you are doing better. In my opinion, a REAL PERSON admits when they are WRONG and moves on from that point! I loved the spay/neuter law Jan and Robin proposed for as an AVID animal love; I have ended up saving some of these poor discarded animals. Greene County NEEDS that law! Just campaign for your mother and spread her message to the voters. That position is important for the TOWN and as someone that stood in long, long lines before, I would hate to go BACK to that business as usual!
aha

Greeneville, TN

#33 Mar 18, 2014
IF you want to make a difference in this God Forsaken town please vote against everyone that's in office now. Lets get some new blood in office. I mean every aspect of every office county and city. Start fresh..we need it..but it will never happen here. Too many people put the one's in now on a pedestal like they all are running things fine. Damn drive on these roads around here...pot holes every 10 ft, I'm personally sick of all of it.
Dang Republican

Johnson City, TN

#34 Mar 18, 2014
that's all I got to say about that
UNKOWN

Johnson City, TN

#35 Mar 18, 2014
Who is this girl tell us you pretty .
Sexy Mind

Johnson City, TN

#36 Mar 18, 2014
Sure but what else do we know about this person ?
EMA

Greeneville, TN

#37 Mar 18, 2014
Sexy Mind wrote:
Sure but what else do we know about this person ?
I'm not sure but ask Bill Brown the EMA director. Heard him and Jan had a hell of a time one night on the tax payers dime.
resident

Simpsonville, SC

#38 Mar 19, 2014
Do politicians use their students to politic for them? Is that even allowed?
john

Greeneville, TN

#39 Mar 19, 2014
resident wrote:
Do politicians use their students to politic for them? Is that even allowed?
politicians dont be worthless teachers do. actually probably the most time she ever spent with her students has been throughout her campaign plus its free labor for her....in exchange for a grade of course
turkey

Greeneville, TN

#40 Mar 19, 2014
oh and lets not forget her campaign advisor, Gail Jeffers, who just wants to help the county out.LOL!!!!!!
resident

Simpsonville, SC

#41 Mar 19, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>
politicians dont be worthless teachers do. actually probably the most time she ever spent with her students has been throughout her campaign plus its free labor for her....in exchange for a grade of course
Yeah that sums it up..lol
wow

Murfreesboro, TN

#42 Mar 20, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke! I have been entertained for weeks on here reading this shit not knowing who to really vote for. But reading this comment helps. I am no friend of jan kikers. But I know who ever wrote this is full of shit. I know this for a fact. Hell Jan must be the one to vote for. She has an awful lot of people squirming..
EMA

Greeneville, TN

#43 Mar 20, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke! I have been entertained for weeks on here reading this shit not knowing who to really vote for. But reading this comment helps. I am no friend of jan kikers. But I know who ever wrote this is full of shit. I know this for a fact. Hell Jan must be the one to vote for. She has an awful lot of people squirming..
I heard Bill Brown had Jan squirming more ways than one!
really

Murfreesboro, TN

#44 Mar 20, 2014
EMA wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Bill Brown had Jan squirming more ways than one!
Hearsay is just that. Just another rumor to start crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Midnight Rose 9,720
Mother going crazy! 2 hr meh 6
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 3 hr like 2 know 5
Make America White Again 5 hr Binary 38
Steven dunbar 5 hr Mosheim tn 1
Drunks of Greeneville (Jun '13) 6 hr Hey cobble 69
Favorite cookie.. 6 hr BellaRosaLinda 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages