|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Jenny H from the block wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly, yes, I can read your bs. My answers are always grand. It's not my fault if they are above your head.:/ So it's not what I might not know, it's what you can't comprehend. Point of the post was, since you know all see all why even ask questions. After all, according to you there is nothing about GV that you don't know. I guess this will also soar above your head.
Hey Jenny H from the block I do appreciate you, you are one standup woman who shoots from the hip and does not aim at the back, very unusual for GVDC. Careful though others will not be so kind and your back will look like a pin cushion especially from people like Dredd.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

I still want to know who this 'King' is. Can't put the pressure on him until we know.
Dredd

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jenny H from the block I do appreciate you, you are one standup woman who shoots from the hip and does not aim at the back, very unusual for GVDC. Careful though others will not be so kind and your back will look like a pin cushion especially from people like Dredd.
I find this comment to be upsetting to my state of mind, first of all you do not know me or anything about me unlike Jenny H she does know who I am, I stand behind and or in front of my friends always. And unlike you again, It is well known that I stand up for the staff at Green Valley but only if they are in the right. And I do what I can do to help all the staff or at least what I am allowed to do.
GVDC WATCH

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Dredd wrote:
<quoted text>
I find this comment to be upsetting to my state of mind, first of all you do not know me or anything about me unlike Jenny H she does know who I am, I stand behind and or in front of my friends always. And unlike you again, It is well known that I stand up for the staff at Green Valley but only if they are in the right. And I do what I can do to help all the staff or at least what I am allowed to do.
Total BS. Go back and read your comments. You were wrong and you continue to be wrong. You will not accept the truth as it is presented in this forum because it makes you wonder about some of your friends. If you protect your friends when they are wrong you are not doing them a favor. You are a total BS pusher like so many at GVDC.
Sewing Room Ghost

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Mack Drive wrote:
I still want to know who this 'King' is. Can't put the pressure on him until we know.
The King is a metaphor in a GVDC fantasy, unfortunately truth lies everywhere in the fantasy.
Dredd

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Total BS. Go back and read your comments. You were wrong and you continue to be wrong. You will not accept the truth as it is presented in this forum because it makes you wonder about some of your friends. If you protect your friends when they are wrong you are not doing them a favor. You are a total BS pusher like so many at GVDC.
There are two people on this post that are full of BS and I am not one of them, you are one of them can you guess the other or is that to much for you as well.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jenny H from the block I do appreciate you, you are one standup woman who shoots from the hip and does not aim at the back, very unusual for GVDC. Careful though others will not be so kind and your back will look like a pin cushion especially from people like Dredd.
I have faith in Dredd. Something else you should know about GV, it's a family and friends stick together.I shoot from the hip to stand up for my clients, my friends, my family, and myself. It's those who talk bs and that are not so kind that I meet head on like a bull. People like Dredd and I do not fear pins, and we will be the first people to call you out on nonsense or a lie.
GVDC WATCH

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Dredd wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two people on this post that are full of BS and I am not one of them, you are one of them can you guess the other or is that to much for you as well.
You have already been proven a liar so what else is there to do. Remember you are always one of the first who is told what is going on in the Central Service Building. You have no clue or perhaps you do and are one of the bad ones. I can see that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>You have already been proven a liar so what else is there to do. Remember you are always one of the first who is told what is going on in the Central Service Building. You have no clue or perhaps you do and are one of the bad ones. I can see that.
So are you saying that your posts have not been lies? Let me guess.... only passed down, fourth handed info that was unfactual far fetched truths? Is that not the same as a lie?
Dredd

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>You have already been proven a liar so what else is there to do. Remember you are always one of the first who is told what is going on in the Central Service Building. You have no clue or perhaps you do and are one of the bad ones. I can see that.
Funny you appear not to be able to see nothing but still think you know it all, I think you are just someone that has no one or nothing and tries to make yourself look like a big person on here. You appear to be nothing more than a bully that hide behind the screen!!!!!!
GVDC WATCH

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Dredd wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you appear not to be able to see nothing but still think you know it all, I think you are just someone that has no one or nothing and tries to make yourself look like a big person on here. You appear to be nothing more than a bully that hide behind the screen!!!!!!
AWESOME psychiatry, totally true, you can tell the truth sometimes, now admit your lie and failings and it will make you feel better and get rid of the guilt which is tormenting you, or are you one of those people who cannot admit wrong.
Dredd

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I have faith in Dredd. Something else you should know about GV, it's a family and friends stick together.I shoot from the hip to stand up for my clients, my friends, my family, and myself. It's those who talk bs and that are not so kind that I meet head on like a bull. People like Dredd and I do not fear pins, and we will be the first people to call you out on nonsense or a lie.
Thanks Jenny H !!! Just so you know it was not a lie as you know by working at Green Valley there some thing we can not talk about even if it the truth or at least part of the truth. Other do good to remember that !
Dredd

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>AWESOME psychiatry, totally true, you can tell the truth sometimes, now admit your lie and failings and it will make you feel better and get rid of the guilt which is tormenting you, or are you one of those people who cannot admit wrong.
There was no wrong on my part just your. get over it !!
GVDC WATCH

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Dredd wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jenny H !!! Just so you know it was not a lie as you know by working at Green Valley there some thing we can not talk about even if it the truth or at least part of the truth. Other do good to remember that !
Again you lie, are you a compulsive? Actually there is very little you cannot talk about GVDC. If you can tell a lie about nothing going on then certainly you can tell the truth or say nothing at all.
Dredd

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Again you lie, are you a compulsive? Actually there is very little you cannot talk about GVDC. If you can tell a lie about nothing going on then certainly you can tell the truth or say nothing at all.
you are duma** you know nothing about Green Valley. Stop acting like you know anything about anything !
Sewing Room Ghost

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Turn out the lights and close and lock the door, I prefer solitude to the people who think they are unseen.
really

Old Hickory, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

<quoted text>I have faith in Dredd. Something else you should know about GV, it's a family and friends stick together.I shoot from the hip to stand up for my clients, my friends, my family, and myself. It's those who talk bs and that are not so kind that I meet head on like a bull. People like Dredd and I do not fear pins, and we will be the first people to call you out on nonsense or a lie.
Im sure you do all the things you stated above but how are you doing your job when you are posting on this site at all times of the day and night.You have to be doing so from your phone which is aginst the rules or you have a position that gives you access to a computer which using it in this manner is also aginst the rules.Not judgeing,just saying.
what

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Sewing Room Ghost wrote:
The Queen Bitch of Cottonwood is practicing her tongue and lip movements and strengthening her knees in anticipation of her new role.
What are you talking about? There is no such queen in cottonwood.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>Im sure you do all the things you stated above but how are you doing your job when you are posting on this site at all times of the day and night.You have to be doing so from your phone which is aginst the rules or you have a position that gives you access to a computer which using it in this manner is also aginst the rules.Not judgeing,just saying.
No, I don't post at all times. FYI, I get off at 3, I do take a lunch break, I do take smoke breaks, and I do get days off here and there.So no, I have not broke a rule, but thanks for asking. Honestly, me and a friend were talking about me not being on Topix as often as I once was...I was slipping she said. Lol! I had been on 8 week sick leave, but I'm back now. I'm not posting as much as what I was when I was laying at home in bed.
Stevie

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

You said it,family...and no one snitches, everyone covers up for everyone. You take 10 smoke breaks and I'll go somewhere for 30 minutes...don't tell, don't snitch.....leave work 10 minutes early.....I'll cover....talk on your cell phone for 15 minutes, I'll cover.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of287
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

118 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A Great Big Fck You 4 min _Word Woman_ 113
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Janet Reno Watch 123,844
Greene County Mayor's Race 17 min Greg 87
IS God real? 27 min Reality 17
Hella cray cray up in har... 31 min Se7en187 8
Biggest pill heads 38 min Wow 10
Cliven Bundy..... Straight-up Communist! 43 min The Quoter 1
Greene County Clerk Race 4 hr harrieta 108
I love this forum because?????? 4 hr harrieta 220
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs