I agree Jester.
They must be in the sewing room stalking
YouAreSTUPID

Dunlap, TN

#271 Feb 20, 2013
jester wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalker? Lol
Yep! Lol! Sounds like she's Jennys stalker, she brings her name up every other post. I'm thinkin' GVDC watch is a bit jealous! Lmao!
okg

Gaffney, SC

#272 Feb 20, 2013
Insane
jester

Charlotte, NC

#274 Feb 21, 2013
Sewing Room Ghost wrote:
Ask the people who had their locks cut off if it does any good to bring stuff up at GVDC. Swept under the rug, took care of, just like everything else mentioned on this thread. Honesty, Integrity and Justice are not employees of GVDC. Pass the Buck, Keep it Quiet, and Don't Rock the Boat are dominant employees at the Valley.
Tell us who"the people" are and we will.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#275 Feb 21, 2013
I agree, give up the names and the facts or go back to your coloring book and shut up.
jester

Charlotte, NC

#277 Feb 21, 2013
Sewing Room Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>It came out in the paper, if you want names and details go to the Sheriff's department and ask for the crime scene report. I already know the details because I want to know. If you want to know then do a little research and don't expect others to do your work for you. I believe the investigating officer was a Morgan, not Robbie, Jeff maybe.
Its not my problem. You just seemed to think it was very important for everyone to know. I don't carry that much cash to work, neither should anyone else unless you're dealing drugs...
What

Charlotte, NC

#279 Feb 22, 2013
Well I thought I knew who the tramp was. I dont recall hearing about the man .
jester

Charlotte, NC

#280 Feb 22, 2013
Secret Agent 007 wrote:
He died a hero beloved by all at GVDC. He was part of a gang rape 22 young men on one young girl, but that was his youth and he was never punished. He was married but had a trail of women he sated his lust with in some very unique hidden caverns on GVDC grounds. Funny, one lady he satisfied his lust with he did over the lady's supervisor and fellow employees' heads as they worked. She had a strong aromatic perfume on that day to mask the animal odors of their fornication. Protected and spoiled all his life until one night the protective shield failed.
Really stupid statement, just hot air
The Page Turner

Jonesborough, TN

#281 Feb 22, 2013
Secret Agent 007 wrote:
He died a hero beloved by all at GVDC. He was part of a gang rape 22 young men on one young girl, but that was his youth and he was never punished. He was married but had a trail of women he sated his lust with in some very unique hidden caverns on GVDC grounds. Funny, one lady he satisfied his lust with he did over the lady's supervisor and fellow employees' heads as they worked. She had a strong aromatic perfume on that day to mask the animal odors of their fornication. Protected and spoiled all his life until one night the protective shield failed.
The protective shield remains, although weaker. The king has aged, but the flame is steady. Those around him have tired. There remain a few that would still act on the king's requests.
jester

Greeneville, TN

#282 Feb 22, 2013
And again Hot Air
jester

Greeneville, TN

#285 Feb 24, 2013
Think the ghost went back to the sewing room with the watcher
Office Space

Duluth, GA

#286 Mar 1, 2013
The place is ever changing. Get out while you can especially of your young. If you have 15 and under years RUN!
On the outside looking in

Jonesborough, TN

#287 Mar 8, 2013
It is being proposed right now that the Greeneville and Johnson City Regional Offices of DIDD move to GVDC. Where on campus and when is being determined.
etch

Spartanburg, SC

#288 Mar 8, 2013
You're way behind huh? Greeneville ETRO has been on campus for over a month
Jester

Greeneville, TN

#289 Mar 9, 2013
On the outside looking in wrote:
It is being proposed right now that the Greeneville and Johnson City Regional Offices of DIDD move to GVDC. Where on campus and when is being determined.
And JCRO is coming, forget the date. Ivy, Juniper or Greenewood. More than likely Greenewood.

Why rent when GVDC has space?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tri-Cities Biggest Halloween Rock n Roll Party! 1 hr KUSS 1
Scintillaire Restaurant 1 hr Yuck 22
Kristy Necessary 2 hr Misty 8
What happen to the VFW 4 hr white trash 18
change is good. The Fugitives 4 hr white trash 4
who is terran sumey 4 hr lowrider 9
Body found in Greeneville creek 7 hr megan 4
Greene County Schools 7 hr watching the news 115
get rid of Robert Sayne 8 hr county resident 64
Beverly Casteel 13 hr Ms M 24