“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#198 Feb 12, 2013
Whew wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are always on Topix...every topic... whew...it is sickening.
Well Sugar Britches, you just take you a phinagrin and put your head in the toilet! Hope you get to feeling better soon. Pshhh!
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#199 Feb 12, 2013
Jenny H from the block wrote:
<quoted text>Well Sugar Britches, you just take you a phinagrin and put your head in the toilet! Hope you get to feeling better soon. Pshhh!
Love your answer , keep it up girl !!!
Betchy

United States

#200 Feb 12, 2013
Get it Jenny !
just me

Greeneville, TN

#201 Feb 12, 2013
Stevie wrote:
Saw the Constable out there today serving somebody....probably divorce papers.
Probably just Bitner coming to flirt with Holly Dearstone Holt Ricker.Whatever her names is now days
Betchy

Duluth, GA

#207 Feb 16, 2013
I find none of this amusing. As the "Valley" turns.

Location hidden

#208 Feb 17, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
I find it most amusing all those GVDC Employees who tell it like it is have disappeared. Jenny H on the Block, Dredd missing in action. Rumor has it a very tense situation exists in some work areas. Employees are waiting to see what action will not be taken.
Be amused! I'm not MIA. I have lost intrest in the thread. Your posts grow more clueless, ya know like the one above.:/ Keep listening to your stupid rumors, and you'll never have it right. You are beating a dead horse!
Lol

United States

#209 Feb 17, 2013
The people that live there are physically challenched . Some of the people that are employed there are mentally challenged . Take a guess who I would rather hang with .

Location hidden

#210 Feb 17, 2013
Lol wrote:
The people that live there are physically challenched . Some of the people that are employed there are mentally challenged . Take a guess who I would rather hang with .
I will agree with that! Some people!:)Lol!
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#211 Feb 17, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
I find it most amusing all those GVDC Employees who tell it like it is have disappeared. Jenny H on the Block, Dredd missing in action. Rumor has it a very tense situation exists in some work areas. Employees are waiting to see what action will not be taken.

No not missing !! I just find that the more you posts on here the more you show us how little you know about Green Valley. And unlike you I have a life other than staying on this form all day,and also I have a job, again unlike you who most likely lives off the Government! It's funny to me that all you seem to posts are Rumors, and what you feel to be true events. I am thinking you may want to see a Doctor about your state of mind and get on some Meds, it may help you to know what is real and what is not. If you do not understand what I am saying let me be blunt ( YOU NEED HELP)!!! However I do not think they can give Meds for being a Dum*** but it will not hurt you to check it out and make sure.
Stevie

Greeneville, TN

#212 Feb 17, 2013
Dredd, lol, I checked your MAR and it seems you have been over medicating. Just cause you work at the Valley doesn't mean you know something or anything.....that's kinda obvious...LOL!

Location hidden

#216 Feb 17, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
There is one thing this thread has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, Jenny H From the Block and Dredd know absoulutely nothing about what is taking place at GVDC. They run their mouths and supply no new information to the conversation. Brainless zombies following the King.
You don't learn! Were you formerly a client? There is NO information you DUMBA**!! There is nothing to tell, only in your mind is this going on! You need to seek help. Sad! The only thing you have proven is that you are an idiot, and you don't understand the truth. If I were a zombie, let me assure you that I would not be beating in your door for supper. I don't chase after any King, only a few I know may. Now, quit bringing my name up. Your village is calling.....!
Lol

Charlotte, NC

#218 Feb 17, 2013
What remark did she say ? I think your reading much more in her post. I hope you dont work there your weird like a stalker.
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#220 Feb 17, 2013
I would say that GVDC WATCH and Sewing Room Ghost both need to see a Doctor, I would also like to add ( Paranoid Much) really you both could get Meds for this and maybe you all could hook up and have a good life together. Peas in a pod, you know what I mean!!

Location hidden

#221 Feb 17, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a blond, from some of your remarks I would say a natural, nah, fake and clueless. No one who works with the clients and cares about them would make such a heartless remark about them. Your true colors are showing.
Keep believing your own bulls***! I made no heartless remark toward the people I take care of daily, that remark was directed at you, and your various other names on this thread. If you must know I'm a natural red head. I will be glad to show you my colors if you would like to meet me in person. I'm not hard to find. I picture you about 3 foot tall, as big around as tall, green, a big nose with a wart on the end, and you make people give to money to cross your bridge! Lmfao!!!! It really doesn't make a diffrence what color you think my hair is or what I look like. Here's the bottom line; I'm right your wrong!, You're an idiot, and I know it!, Clueless is the word used to describe you., You are dragging out a dead thread, and you are too stupid to know when to quit. Get some mental help, and get a life. What a sad, sad life you must live! I bet you don't have any friends. Who could stand to be around you? You listen to rumors, make a big deal out of nothing, and you believe your own lies. What a winner!! You obviously wasn't fit to make the cut at GVDC, and now our taxes keep you up I'm sure. You sit there a bitter old, dried up hag while me and Dredd pay for those Cheeze-Its you are cramming in your mouth.

Location hidden

#223 Feb 17, 2013
Dredd wrote:
I would say that GVDC WATCH and Sewing Room Ghost both need to see a Doctor, I would also like to add ( Paranoid Much) really you both could get Meds for this and maybe you all could hook up and have a good life together. Peas in a pod, you know what I mean!!
Hey babe, look at the location of a lot of the poster names on this thread. It has more that two names.

Location hidden

#226 Feb 17, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>I do enjoy your clueless state of reality Jenny H From the Block. I must say you are an embarrassment to your hair color, most red heads tend to be more intellectual than blonds but evidently not always. Comparing your worst enemy to the clients you care for, well that is a bit much.
You are not worthy of being my worst enemy, you give yourself way to much credit. Your not half as intellectual as you think you are. It must suck to be you! I bet your mom tied a steak around your neck just so the dog would play with you. Haha!! I could never compare my clients to you sugar! I like them so much more, and they are way smarter than the likes of you. Nice try though! I must say chick with numberous names on this thread, and a diffrent mental problem to go with each one, you are an embarrassment to the human race.
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#227 Feb 17, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
Maybe Dredd and Jenny H From the Block could inform us what this building is being used for and why it was so important it had to be built in lean money times. Obviously it was something the clients really needed.
Really you need not concern yourself with how lean state money is right now, I am pretty sure you get your check from the feds and not the state so you will still get your money for sitting home and being a dum*** on Topix's.
YouAreSTUPID

Dunlap, TN

#229 Feb 18, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
They really should do a better job of screening employees at GVDC. Psychos, morons, mentally challenged nut cases seem to be the order of the day.
I read through this whole thread and I must say that you are stupid! I agree with Jenny and Dredd. Chik you need meds. I haven't made up my mind if your a troll or a brainless zombie stalker yet. Neither is good. You need to STFU and leave with a little pride. Everyone can see that you have been beat and with each comment you make we loose brain cells from just reading them.
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#231 Feb 18, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>I like losing. That is what GVDC is all about, people who have been given life but have been dealt a losing hand. People like Jenny H From the Block and Dredd do not protect the losers who they are there to care for because instead of admitting and doing research on the claims made in this thread they blindly accuse the accuser and thus the condition of the clients at GVDC gets steadily worse. Each time someone comes on this thread and reads it you "you are stupid" and Jenny H From the Block and Dredd lose.
You really do not know when to stop, do you ? It not a matter of win or lose it a matter of right or wrong And just so you know the people who live there get the very best care from Jenny and I and from a lot of other staff who work there. And one more thing you called the people that live there Losers you have no clue what you are talking about. All I can tell you at this time is for the statement you made about the people that live there you had better hope I do not find out your name or names since you seem to have so many on this post
YouAreSTUPID

Dunlap, TN

#232 Feb 18, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>I like losing. That is what GVDC is all about, people who have been given life but have been dealt a losing hand. People like Jenny H From the Block and Dredd do not protect the losers who they are there to care for because instead of admitting and doing research on the claims made in this thread they blindly accuse the accuser and thus the condition of the clients at GVDC gets steadily worse. Each time someone comes on this thread and reads it you "you are stupid" and Jenny H From the Block and Dredd lose.
I don't think I have ever read a more ignorant post. You are really gonna call the folks that live at GV loosers? What a POS you are! From what I gather you work in the kitchen, you are unqualified to work in direct care, you don't have a diploma, you are a gossip, you lie, you spread rumors, you need meds, you have all kinds of names on this thread, you hide your identity, and you get off on starting $hit. I'd love to see your eval, both work and mental! You expect people to take you as credible? Wtf! You are not even qualified to put milk in the cooler crazy lunch lady! I hope they do find out who you are, and I hope I'm there to see it. You are truely a worthless thorn on the backside of GV. Get off the phone and go fix lunch trays you peice of $hit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min BAS 152,348
European Great Danes For Sale 22 min Smoky Mountin Danes 1
HAWK or HASLAM are we better off 30 min Pucked Us both 2
FERGUSON PD ressigned to White House security 31 min President while b... 3
Brock Obama "the black momba" 44 min Wow 3
Are u a son of the south 48 min Rebel 3
Why cant people in Greene County pronounce Bail... 3 hr BeltonLOL 59
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Stupid 4,546
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search